If you want unpredictable I’d suggest reading a mystery or a thriller book. —Charlotte Cho, Founder of Then I Met You Charlotte Cho, the New York City-based co-founder of skincare brands Soko Glam and Then I Met You, first dabbled in“K-beauty” in the early 2010s. Quickshop. "I created Then I Met You because I wanted to inspire everyone to go deeper, in all the things that matter," explains Cho. I’ve been using the Skin Balancing Duo for 2 months now and I’m really new to AB, so please be kind. It's the best natural cleanser and best double cleanse. My favorite part about this moisturizer definitely has to be its gel texture — it's super cooling and lightweight, and it transforms into cloud-like water as it absorbs into the skin. When I discovered skin care, I saw my skin completely transform. Makeup brand Morphe is about to expand its product offerings to include skin care with Morphe 2 Skincare. I wanted to bring that same type of transformation to the people who try Then I Met You. Fancy devices are nice, but you don't need them to take care of your skin. It prompted me to write this review. Soko Glam is the most trusted source for Korean beauty products, curating the leading Korean skin care, cosmetics & makeup brands. The skin is exposed to impurities throughout the day, which can lead to premature aging, breakouts and rough skin. I adore Matt Dunn’s books. One amazing thing to come out of 2018 was the Then I Met You skincare line by Charlotte Cho. All Rights Reserved. The brand shares how the clean, five-piece line came to … If you are looking to protect you skin and improve its overall health, these products are for you. With the launch of her own skin care line, Then I Met You, Soko Glam co-founder Charlotte Cho is embarking on an exciting new journey that you’re invited to be a part of. The innovative gel cream texture is a burst of lightweight moisture, and is a perfect compliment to the skin fortifying ceramides, brightening niacinamide and calming hibiscus extracts. Add to Wishlist. Treat yourself to a premium skin care experience with the full collection of all six Then I Met You products, plus a branded canvas tote. That includes double cleansing. There are two that I highly recommend and hope you’ll consider when shopping for new skincare products. Then I Met You is an 11x award-winning skin care line rooted in the Korean concept of ' jeong,' a deep and meaningful connection that encourages empathy and generosity. After spending a decade of testing the most innovative K-beauty products and diving deep on ingredients for Soko Glam, I made the first step to launch my first premium skin care line. January 29, 2019January 30, 2019 by skinwhims. The Then I Met You The Skin Balancing Duo was provided by @thenimetyou. On a recent trip to Seoul with the Korean brand AmorePacific, I met with someone from the brand’s research and development team who explained the concept to me. SKIN CONCIERGE. If you don’t have a skincare routine, 1) what are you doing?, 2) if anything, you should at least have a cleanser. Browse a variety of face and body collections, including cruelty-free & vegan-friendly items. A limited edition exclusive! Then I Met You is rooted in the Korean concept of jeong, a deep and meaningful connection that encourages empathy and generosity. I also love Liah’s own, from Krave, called the Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser ($16) – it’s vegan and all natural.