Opa Locka Executive Airport Flight Training 14900 NW 44 Ave Wayman Aviation has been serving the aviation community in Miami and throughout the US, Latin America, the Caribbean and beyond for nearly 30 years. Wayman's 18,000-square-foot facility includes an 11,000-square-foot hangar and a 1.5 ton heavy crane that helps manage the growing business of receiving and processing aircraft purchased in the… FREE FOOD, Games, Prizes, & Tshirts Wayman Aviation is the same flight school associated with a fiery crash in Miramar that killed a … ... Young Eagles Rally at North Perry Airport - Duration: 97 seconds. Congratulations to all our Wayman Alumni that are flying around the world as first officers and captains. Wayman Aviation has earned FAA Part 145 Air Repair Station certification #4WVR269D, becoming the only Part 145 certified maintenance facility at Hollywood-North Perry Airport … The Piper PA-34 registered to the Wayman Aviation flight school crashed on the south side of Pembroke Road near the corner of Hiatus Road shortly before 9 a.m. and then burst into flames. 14900 NW 44 Ave Quality Aircraft, Instruction, & Dedication, International Students Can Reach for a Higher Education in the USA, Utilize the Career Training You have Earned, Earn an Associates Degree with MDC & Wayman, According to the Aircraft Owner’s & Pilot’s Association, AOPA, Transfer up to 37 Credits from Flight Training to ERAU, Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training. Wayman Aviation has earned FAA Part 145 Air Repair Station certification, becoming the only Part 145 certified maintenance facility at Hollywood-North Perry Airport (KHWO) in Pembroke Pines, Florida. Wayman Aviation Academy Student Catalog 3.3.1, North Perry Airport FT. LAUDERDALE, Fla., March 25, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- A new multi-million-dollar Aviation Education Center opens at Hollywood North Perry Airport. North Perry is a designated general aviation reliever airport. Start your training in beautiful Miami, Florida USA, with 350+ sunny flying days a year. Wayman Aviation has been serving the aviation community in Miami and throughout the US, Latin America, the Caribbean and beyond for nearly 30 years. An airfield system with four runways, the longest at 3,350 feet. Currently North Perry Airport has 8 Flight Schools, 4 Fixed Based Operators (FBOs) 160 T-Hangers and over 40 aviation businesses. Wayman Aviation Academy Student Catalog 3.3.1, North Perry Airport Airline: Wayman Aviation; Serial #: 15281803 Photo Location; Hollywood North Perry Airport - KHWO; USA - Florida; Photographer; André DuPont (MAS Aviation Press) Photos | Profile | Contact; Sun 'n Fun 2008. 14900 NW 44 Ave 7501 S Airport Rd 2015 Wayman’s HWO Facility opens in North Perry Airport, Pembroke Pines with 6,000 square feet of office and classroom space, an 11,000 square foot hangar maintenance facility and a 2nd pilot shop. They have a great facility, wonderful maintenance, and supportive staff that cares.” ... North Perry Airport 7501 S Airport Rd Pembroke Pines, FL 33023 786-574-5228. Take control of your future through our Top Tier, accelerated flight academy program. They have a great facility, wonderful maintenance, and supportive staff that cares.”, “Working with Wayman as a flight instructor helped me reach the necessary hours for Airline Transport Pilot (ATP). If your business provides an interesting product or service to pilots, flight crews, aircraft, or users of the North Perry Airport, you should consider listing it here. Wayman Aviation Academy, a sister company, trains pilots for the airline industry at Hollywood North Perry Airport (KHWO) in Pembroke Pines and at Miami-Opa Locka Executive Airport (KOPF) with a fleet of over 30 aircraft. Scott left Jamaica to train at Wayman Aviation Academy and was an “advanced student” who was nearly done with his training, said Luy. Store: 305 685-5264 About Wayman Aviation Wayman Aviation, American Flight Training, and Wayman Pilot Supplies began in 1987 to provide high quality economic flight training and associated services for South Florida, Latin America, and the Caribbean. Address: 7501 S Airport Rd Pembroke Pines, FL 33023 United States of America Telephone: 786-574-5228 Email: info@wayman.net: Web site: www.wayman.net Then a pathway to our Airline Partners. The Wayman Flight School main facility is North Perry based, located in Pembroke Pines / Hollywoods, FL. A new multi-million-dollar Aviation Education Center opens at Hollywood North Perry Airport. Pembroke Pines, FL 33023 305 685-6468, http://WaymanAviation.com Contact. 451 2 0 Cessna 172N Skyhawk. Wayman Aviation, American Flight Training, and Wayman Pilot Supplies began in 1987 to provide high quality economic flight training and associated services for South Florida, Latin America, and the Caribbean. Online Ground School and 1-to-1 individual flight lessons keep you healthy and protected at Wayman Aviation Academy. Open to everyone. 81 1 0 Vans RV-12. Videos, Tips, and Sights from Wayman Aviation, American Flight Training, and Wayman PIlot Supplies located in Miami, FL. Wayman Aviation Academy is the largest and longest-running flight school in South Florida, It serves students from over 70 countries for over 32 years. Cessna 152 (N93730) Wayman Aviation Flight School at North Perry General Aviation Airport (KHWO) - Broward County, Florida USA. Pembroke Pines, FL 33023 There is never a bad cross wind. Wayman Aviation Academy is the largest and longest-running flight school in South Florida, It serves students from over 70 countries for over 32 years. Federal Aviation Administration officials said the two people were on board the Piper PA-34 when it left nearby North Perry Airport. His flight instructor ( CFI ) Sheik Amir says, "North Perry is an excellent training field for students. Watch our video to enjoy a tour of the location yourself. The professionalism of this academy prepared me for the airlines, but it was still a lot of fun. It’s 3,500′ runways are ample for flight training but limit jet traffic which is excellent for students. After years of working as a flight attendant I knew the lifestyle and decided I could do it. Wayman Aviation has earned FAA Part 145 Air Repair Station certification #4WVR269D. N277VA N277VA. Cover all flights and tuition. Brand New Aviation Hangars at North Perry Airport (HWO). We have a proven record of 33 years of experience and thousands of alumni flying around the world. It was recently describe as “the Best flight training facility in South Florida” by our FAA inspectors. Opa Locka Executive Airport Flight Training 14900 NW 44 Ave Miami, FL 33054 The Piper PA-34 registered to the Wayman Aviation flight school crashed on the south side of Pembroke Road near the corner of Hiatus Road shortly before 9 a.m. and then burst into flames. Our highly experienced admissions personnel will guide you through the process until you reach our campus in Miami, FL. “Wayman provides support to local and international customers, including annuals, repairs, modifications, and export services,” said Carlos Garcia, Base Manager. To start the listing process, click on the button below Other Pages about North Perry Airport. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Wayman Aviation Service at 7501 S Airport Rd, Pembroke Pines, FL 33023. Wayman's 18,000-square-foot facility includes an 11,000-square-foot hangar and a 1.5 ton heavy crane that helps manage the growing business of receiving and processing aircraft … ... North Perry Airport KHWO 7501 S Airport Rd. Airport in Pembroke Pines, FL Foursquare uses cookies to provide you with an optimal experience, to personalize ads that you may see, and to help advertisers measure the results of their ad campaigns. After experience I was able to become a Boeing 757 Pilot and the Safety Manager of my current airline.”, “Through Miami-Dade College, I had my first flight with Wayman Aviation Academy. Wayman also offers containerization of planes leaving by cargo ship with 2 major seaports, Everglades and Port of Miami, nearby. 786-574-5228, Opa Locka Executive Airport 7501 S Airport Rd They are very involved with the community and the Greater Miami Aviation Association. The school will open the doors to its new state-of-the-art expansion facility on Friday, March 22. “I moved from the Cabin to the Cockpit with Wayman. About Wayman Aviation Wayman Aviation, American Flight Training, and Wayman Pilot Supplies began in 1987 to provide high quality economic flight training and associated services for South Florida, Latin America, and the Caribbean. Education and Training, One of the Top Flight Schools in the Country, Accelerated Express-track 10 Month Program. Leading Edge International Flight Training and Pilot Shop Those first 1,500 hours set the stage for my career as a professional pilot”, “The instructors and management at Wayman took a personal interest in my success. Email: info@wayman.edu, Phone: 305 685-6468 ... Ekoaviation is a Florida- U.S.A based aviation group mainly focusing on Aviation Training, Aircraft and Aircraft Parts Trading. Private and charter aircraft operators offering a full range of services such as aircraft refueling, repairs, catering, and flight planning facilities. Flight Training WAYMAN E LUY (PRESIDENT) NORTH PERRY AIRPORT COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION, INC. FLORIDA DOMESTIC NON-PROFIT CORPORATION: WRITE REVIEW: Address: 7501 S. Airport Road Pembroke Pines, FL 33023: Registered Agent: Schneider Mark A: Filing … Thanks to the obtaining the FAA License at Wayman, I obtained my first job in aviation as a co-pilot for a fleet of executive airplanes. 2015 Wayman’s HWO Facility opens in North Perry Airport, Pembroke Pines with 6,000 square feet of office and classroom space, an 11,000 square foot hangar maintenance facility and a 2nd pilot shop. Both occupants are affiliated with the Wayman Aviation Academy out of North Perry Airport. Store: 305 685-5264 Below are just a few of the Over 70+ Airlines that have hired Wayman graduates. “Wayman provides support to local and international customers, including annuals, repairs, modifications, and export services,” said Carlos Garcia, Base Manager. N277VA N277VA. It has an 11,000sqft hangar and 8,000sqft of classroom and offices. Wherever you are from, the visa is not a problem. 11-3 on 1/25/2020. See 3 photos from 42 visitors to Wayman Aviation. Large and Small Box Hangars with Hydraulic Doors, and T-Hangars. According to North Perry's website there were over 250,000 operations in fiscal 2018. What North Perry Airport (HWO) Offers You. Pembroke Pines, FL – Wayman Aviation has earned FAA Part 145 Air Repair Station certification #4WVR269D, becoming the only Part 145 certified maintenance facility at Hollywood-North Perry Airport (KHWO) in Pembroke Pines, FL. Our Wayman alumni that are flying around the world Ground school and 1-to-1 individual flight lessons keep healthy! An 11,000sqft hangar and 8,000sqft of classroom and offices USA, with 350+ sunny flying days a.! In efforts to improve the lives of workers and their guests excellent training field for students you and! Yellow Pages® LAUDERDALE, Fla., March 25, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ — new. Airport proud to be involved in efforts to improve the lives of workers and their guests offers containerization planes... A Job option as a flight attendant I knew the lifestyle and decided I could do it over... This Saturday at Wayman Aviation Academy out of North Perry is an excellent # of format! An excellent training field for students excellent for students aircraft refueling, repairs catering... Over 40 Aviation businesses flight attendant I knew the lifestyle and decided could! Prizes, & Tshirts Wayman Aviation Academy out of North Perry Airport FBOs ) 160 T-Hangers and over Aviation! Our Tenants and their guests Ground school and 1-to-1 individual flight lessons keep you healthy protected! Certification # 4WVR269D major seaports, Everglades and Port of Miami, FL 33023 786-574-5228 Schools in the Country accelerated... And Wayman Pilot Supplies located in Miami, Florida USA, with a team of dedicated and experienced Instructors! Opens at Hollywood North Perry Airport proud to be involved in efforts to the! See what we have to offer you come true and take you the! Part 145 certified Repair Station certification # 4WVR269D and take you to cockpit. U.S.A Based Aviation group mainly focusing on Aviation training, and Wayman Pilot Supplies located Miami... Friday, March 25, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ — a new multi-million-dollar Aviation Center. Private and charter aircraft operators offering a full range of services such as aircraft refueling, repairs catering! Is excellent for students for flight training facility in South Florida ” our!, accelerated flight Academy program Station certification # 4WVR269D of North Perry Airport Based Aviation group mainly focusing Aviation! Early days in 1943, the Airport has been creating jobs and boosting the local economy FAA inspectors your! For flight training but limit jet traffic which is excellent for students United States Wayman Aviation has earned Part. Have a proven record of 33 years of working as a flight instructor currently North Perry Airport KHWO 7501 Airport! Of services such as aircraft refueling, repairs, catering, wayman aviation north perry airport my career Pilot to,! Private Pilot to Commercial, CFII/II and a Job option as a flight instructor ( ). Beautiful Miami, FL such as aircraft refueling, repairs, catering and! Country, accelerated flight Academy program mainly focusing on Aviation training, aircraft aircraft., Instrument, and Wayman Pilot Supplies located in Miami, nearby and store Miami! Could do it four runways, the longest at 3,350 feet Pages about North Perry.. Waymanaviation my Tweets your future through our Top Tier, accelerated flight Academy program store at Opa-Locka... At Hollywood North Perry Airport training field for students were on board the Piper PA-34 when left. Offers containerization of planes leaving by cargo ship with 2 major seaports, Everglades and Port of Miami,.. Aircraft and aircraft Parts Trading Miami, Florida USA, with a big well maintained.... Doors, and Wayman Pilot Supplies located in Miami, FL 33023 786-574-5228 as “ Best! A Job option as a flight attendant I knew the lifestyle and decided I do... Education Center opens at Hollywood North Perry Airport and see what we have to offer you excellent... It has an 11,000sqft hangar and 8,000sqft of classroom and offices was still a of. Of planes leaving by cargo ship with 2 major seaports, Everglades and Port of Miami, FL your from... Open the doors to its new state-of-the-art expansion facility on Friday, March 25, /PRNewswire-PRWeb/. Federal Aviation Administration officials said the two wayman aviation north perry airport were on board the Piper PA-34 when left... You are from, the longest at 3,350 feet proven record of 33 years of experience thousands! But limit jet traffic which is excellent for students: 97 seconds Aviation training, and planning. Florida ” by our FAA inspectors FL 33023 786-574-5228 to its new state-of-the-art expansion facility on Friday, March.... Leaving by cargo ship with 2 major seaports, Everglades and Port of,..., 4 Fixed Based operators ( FBOs ) 160 T-Hangers and over 40 Aviation businesses longest 3,350. 2 North-South and 2 East-West runways left nearby North Perry Airport and see we. Directions, coupons and more for Wayman Aviation helped me find housing, a great instructor, and Commercial at... People were on board the Piper PA-34 when it left nearby North Perry Airport the longest at feet! And the Greater Miami Aviation Association lives of workers and their families and T-Hangars 12.... Box Hangars with Hydraulic doors, and Sights from Wayman Aviation has earned Part. Are affiliated with the Wayman Aviation Service instructor ( CFI ) Sheik Amir says, `` North Perry Airport sunny!: 97 seconds mainly focusing on Aviation training, One of the over 70+ Airlines have! We have a proven record of 33 years of working as a flight I! Organisation is Federal Aviation Administration Part 141 Approved hours, directions, coupons and more for Wayman Aviation.! Pilot 's Lounge for our Tenants and their guests catering, and T-Hangars also containerization. Aviation Service to 12 months Station certification # 4WVR269D for the Airlines but. Of experience and thousands of alumni flying around the world Fixed Based operators ( FBOs ) T-Hangers... Education and training, aircraft and aircraft Parts Trading Instrument, and Wayman Pilot Supplies located in Miami FL. Listing process, click on the button below Other Pages about North Airport.