Call Meeting to Order B. All meetings are open to the public except such as are adjudicatory in … Pledge of Allegiance Approve Agenda The district’s current superintendent, … Board of Education meetings are held at the Lake Orion Community Schools Administration Building, 315 N. Lapeer Street, Lake Orion, on the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month (see schedule). Lake Orion Community Schools - Board Of Education appears in: Colleges & Universities, Educational Administration, Public Schools, Schools LAKE ORION COMMUNITY SCHOOLS BOARD OF EDUCATION DECEMBER 18, 2019 7:00 PM - REGULAR MEETING PRESIDENT Birgit McQuiston C. VICE PRESIDENT Scott Taylor TREASURER Jim Weidman SECRETARY Dana Mermell TRUSTEE Nate Butki TRUSTEE Steven Drakos TRUSTEE Jake Singer A. Add reviews and photos for Lake Orion Community Schools - Board Of Education. Find 30 listings related to Board Of Education in Lake Orion on YP.com. About Lake Orion Community Schools: Lake Orion Community Schools - Board of Education is located at 315 N Lapeer St in Lake Orion, MI - Oakland County and is a business listed in the categories Elementary Schools, Secondary Schools, Schools, Elementary & Secondary, Public, School Secondary & Elementary and School Public. The Lake Orion Board of Education is charged with setting policies that govern the Lake Orion Community Schools. With the greatest possible respect to the five other candidates competing for the four open positions on our Lake Orion Community Schools Board of Education, I would like to publicly endorse three candidates in particular, namely Scott Taylor, Danielle Bresett and Misty Morris. The Board of Education also hires the District's Superintendent to implement and enforce those policies. Susan is one of the most dedicated, hard-working, people I’ve ever known. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Board Of Education locations in Lake Orion, MI. Lake Orion Community Schools Yesterday at 8:34 AM LOCS families: Tonight is the final Parent University session of 202 ... 0 and for parents of all grades: Teaching Kids Cultural Competency. I have known Susan for over 15 years and can fully attest to her intellect, integrity, leadership skills, strategic perspective, and passion for the holistic, comprehensive education and safety of children everywhere. I am writing The Lake Orion Review to support the election of Susan Flaherty to the Board of Education for Lake Orion Community Schools.. Board members serve four-year, staggered terms. The Lake Orion Community Schools Board of Education passed a resolution Wednesday evening opposing Senate Bill 624 and urged parents to contact their representatives to oppose the bill, too. Lake Orion Community Schools - Board Of Education in Lake Orion, MI -- Get driving directions to 315 N Lapeer St Lake Orion, MI 48362. I am writing to recommend the election of Susan Flaherty to the board of education for Lake Orion Community Schools. The Lake Orion Community Schools has suspended its superintendent search because of the coronavirus outbreak. We met on-campus at Michigan State University in the fall of 1990 when I was fortunate enough to select her as my little sister in our sorority.