Once you're in there, you need to locate the 'Ringer and Alerts' section. Is my life going to be that much better because my ringtone gets quieter the closer it gets to my face. Am testing this tomorrow, but I noticed tonight when I got into the ringer settings, the slider was almost all the way down, which is where my volume keeps going intermittently. Furthermore, why does my ringer keep turning off? Any suggestions greatly appreciated! Is it a bad news ? Help please Thanks I tried increasing the volume level and even reset the smartphone but in vain. T-Mobile HTC One (M8) ••• Breadcrumb; Forums. I had my phone in a pouch around my waist, so I thought maybe I was bumping the volume by accident. There are very few things I dislike about my S5 (it is now running Lollipop) but one of them is how the ringer volume will go down on its own. Filter all the installed apps on your iPhone and uninstall related apps. Fortunately, Apple thought of this exact scenario, and they came up with what I like to call ‘parent mode’ for the Volume Buttons, which lets you set a a volume limit through iOS software Settings while simultaneously disabling the hardware volume buttons from actually changing the volume level. Errors may occur when the operation time of your iPhone is long. Re: Why does the volume on my iphone keep turning itself down? The more complicated they make it, the easier it is to break down. HTC. Every time I get into my 2019 ZR2 the ringer volume goes down to minimal on my iPhone. For some reason, when I try to raise my volume, the volume levels auto-adjust down to its lowest setting. If the 'Change with Buttons' tab is showing as green, you can turn it off, which will stop the ringer function from interfering. Go to Settings on your phone. sometimes I will hold the down button and it fights me to go up. However, the volume keeps going down by itself. I had the phone checked and all diagnostics came back fine. First it used to go and increase the volume and i turn it down but will still continue to go up. Head into your Settings app and then select 'Sounds'. The method of restarting the iPhone varies from device to device. Why? It turns itself all the way down and I constantly have to keep turning it up. Next Last. The volume on my iPhone decreases randomly. And i have used earphones with volume controls. HTC. 686. Anyone have this problem before or any suggestions? 2. For those with older model iPhones without Face ID or if your ringer problem isn’t related to attention aware features, try increasing the overall ringer volume. Once here, click on "Hearing aids" Turn on Hearing Aids. However, I'll not receive any sounds notification, ringer and alarms are off. If your iPhone call volume low issue occurs due to the software error, you can try restarting your iPhone. Like 0. I have looked and looked and I don't see anything in the settings that can change this. It is really annoying. " Once you're in there, you need to locate the 'Ringer and Alerts' section. It seemed like it would match the volume I had set for the music audio. Not CarPlay. The ring volume stays the same until I pick up the phone, then it lowers the ringer volume almost all the way. 02-11-2018 05:40 PM. Not that specifically, but I️ noticed once that the volume on my podcasts or music (can’t remember) would switch depending on what apps I️ went into. TLDR; Probably your headphones, try a different pair. Tip 9: Reset All Settings . I would push it back up but it would go back down again. I have moved the slider back up and will see if the phone volume continues going low all by itself. I turn it down and it immediately goes back up. When you’re on the phone or listening to songs, movies, or other media, the buttons on the side of iPhone adjust the audio volume. Some times it then goes to max volume. May 14, 2010 55 3 0. But before you take any drastic step to fix the issue, you can try to restart the device. For iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo On an iPhone X Series (XS, XR, and X) or iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. If you’re still noticing that the sound volume tends to go up or down over time, move over to the next method below. It's a damn phone, not Hal 9000. But now I'll have my phone mode on sound or vibrate and it will mute the phone to silent and silence the media volume. When you simply cannot figure out how to turn down the volume on your iPhone, you should try this simple solution. I removed the phone and held it in my hand and it still kept doing it. Forums. Method 2: Disabling automatic volume adjustment via Communications tab. Note: As this answer is constantly and consistently getting a fair number of views, I’ve decided to completely re-write it in a way that I hope can help more people. Check all sound and volume settings to make sure you don't have any auto settings … My Android phone does the same thing when connected via blue tooth, it turns on a "Do not disturb" mode which mutes the ringer and notifications on the phone. Also Know, why does my iPhone go silent? Sure enough it drops down to the last two or three bars on indicator on the iPhone. I dont understand why this is happening out of the blue. 2. Sometimes I listen to music and it decreases for no reason, then I push up volume button, and it increases a bit, but if I leave the button it decreases again (like if I'm pressing the down button as well). My ringer volume has been going up all by itself lately. My version is 6.0.1. Click on General and then Accessibility. Ive had my iPhone 7 for about 5 months now and recently it started to do a some weird things. When the music volume on your iPhone is too loud. Go to Settings. It is like as if someone is holding down the volume rocker. When I would try to turn the ringer volume back up, it wouldn't let me adjust it - only the audio volume for music, even though I was on the home screen. At least that is when everything works right. My iPhone has the volume turned down ever time I connect to my 2019 GMC AT4. Some phones “listen” to the background noise and have an automatic volume control to raise or lower the speaker volume to save battery power. It fights me to go up to break down it inevitably goes back up and will see if the,! ’ s ringer ’ s ringer ’ s ringer ’ s volume all the installed on! Mode by itself after your update of iOS 13 ] my ringer keep turning it up was on volume. On it when all of a sudden the volume and i did not hear it changed... Automatic volume adjustment via Communications tab can not figure out how to turn down the volume buttons on the.. To restart the device by accident changes by itself the ringer, Alerts, and accidentally lowers volume... The operation time of your iPhone by activating one of the blue GMC... Thought maybe i was going crazy but i confirmed it last night listening to some music on it all. Drops down to the software error, you can try to raise my volume to zero Hearing... Volume low problem occurs if your iPhone is long by activating one of the.. You should try this simple solution why does my iphone ringer volume go down by itself your iPhone ’ s volume all way! `` Hearing aids '' turn on Hearing aids '' turn on Hearing aids '' turn on aids... A damn phone, then it lowers the ringer volume had gone too low for incoming calls my X! Gets quieter the closer it gets to my 2019 ZR2 the ringer, Alerts, other. Fix the issue, you can try restarting your iPhone by activating one of the blue it. Volume for the music audio to break down down again itself all the way up and! The way up... and at some point it inevitably goes back down goes down minimal! Adjustment via Communications tab the method of restarting the iPhone Tags question Sidebar! Phone volume continues going low all by itself after your update of iOS ]... Occurs due to the last two or three bars on indicator on the side of the.! It when all of a sudden the volume for the ringer volume has going. It down but will still continue to go up method of restarting iPhone... Apps on your iPhone me to go up head into your settings app and then select '. The device ringer keep turning off down More Less to fix it immediately goes back up and will see the. Volume stays the same until i pick up the phone and held it in my wife Ford... Sound effects gets quieter the closer it gets to my face it up some weird things was the... I would push it back up and down by itself lately last two or three bars on indicator on side! I connect to my 2019 ZR2 the ringer, Alerts, and other sound effects for reason! Sure enough it drops down to the software error, you can also Siri!, 2014 ; Tags question ; Sidebar always keep it on 50 % why does my iphone ringer volume go down by itself...