50g/110yds. It's 100% baby alpaca and 100% irresistibly soft! This yarn contains: Baby Alpaca (43%), Merino Wool (42%) and Linen (15%) The warmth, drape, elasticity, durability and softness of the fibers of this yarn are a reasonable match. New shades coming soon! Additional Gauge Information: 22 sts and 29 rows = 4 in (10 cm) Earlier versions may have a different yardage / yarn weight. It's 100% baby alpaca and 100% irresistibly soft! Pure Alpaca is the dyed version of Cascade's Eco Alpaca. Jimmy Beans Wool is your LYS... online! From Bearhouse in Devon, worsted spun wool. Cascade Pure Alpaca is the dyed version of our Eco Alpaca® yarn. 100% Pure Alpaca Yarn – Produced and processed in Britain We sell 4-ply and DK (Double Knitting) Alpaca Yarn. 50 grams (1.76 ounces) Gauge. It can be made chunkier if knitted double (two strands together). Gauge: 5 sts = 1in/ #7. But there is one that is more suburb than the others" What great news this is. 99. To read more about this worm and how you can prevent or treat it, if your alpacas get it, go to http://www.shagbarkridge.com/info/menin.html. TLE Yarn Shop Yarn Cascade Pure Alpaca » $19 / skein. It's 100% baby alpaca and 100% irresistibly soft! Purl Soho’s Alpaca Pure is made from 100% of the softest and coziest alpaca fiber we’ve ever felt. From shop SunYarnStudio. Pure Alpaca is a beautiful worsted weight yarn with amazing drape. Cascade Pure Alpaca Yarn - This 100 percent baby alpaca yarn comes in lovely shades. The colors are absolutely stunning and you'll find ideal for accessories and garments that are sure to keep you cozy. Cascade Pure Alpaca Yarn. DETAILS . Alpaca fleece won’t mat or pill. Pure Thin Alpaca from Pickles. So your in the business to create great fiber. CLOUDBORN. If you’re looking to knit cables or ribbing, consider an alpaca blend to help keep your garment light. This yarn contains: Alpaca (100%) The texture of this yarn is plied (3 or more plies) rather than plied with a soft haze. From Summer Sky Heather to Christmas Red, you’ll find a shade to suit whatever time of year it is! FIBER: 50% Alpaca / 50% Silk. Other fibers are often blended with alpaca to increase durability, achieve special visual effects, and reduce warmth. Wraps per inch Meterage 209 yards (191 meters) Unit weight. It's hypoallergenic, and it's production has a low environmental impact, so it's a sustainable option as well. It’s the kind of yarn you dream about in the bitterest depths of winter! The colors are absolutely stunning and you'll find ideal for accessories and garments that are sure to … Go ahead and get creative! The 1st and 2nd place winner were from the Twisted Sisters & Company Fiber mill. They also ask how I got involved in this business. This highlights the fiber’s natural properties, while it also provides a better shape and texture quality. It's 100% baby alpaca and 100% irresistibly soft! --. It is a 4-ply worsted weight yarn that knits up into a soft and cozy fabric! We try not to blend our yarn with other materials but occasionaly, we will have fiber from an animal that needs a little boost to create stability and depth. Håndspundet af Cholaerne i Andesbjergene i Bolivia og selvfølgelig fairtrade. Dette er bevaring af kulturarv samtidig med at det bare er så lækkert. In Stock. Site developed and hosted by Broadstreet Consulting. Please change at stash level. This is especially true, if are creating a new pasture. Cascade Yarns Eco & Pure Alpaca, 1522 - Latte: Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen. Peruvian Pure Alpaca from elann.com. From my own small herd of alpaca, this is pure alpaca yarn with nothing added, and no dyes added, only the natural colour of the fibre. If you are new to the alpaca business when someone says this to you, you think 'What the heck is spitting off"?. WEIGHT/YARDAGE: 50g / 146yds / 133m. updated 10/27/20. Now being the skepticism that I am, I was just thinking that wanted repeat business....Then.. You'll love the subtle halo on your finished product. Pure Alpaca Wool Yarn Drops Alpaca, 59 Colors, in 1.8 oz Balls - 183 yds per Ball (0100 Off White) $29.99 $ 29. Yarn . US 7 - 4.5 mm. Håndspundet af Cholaerne i Andesbjergene i Bolivia og selvfølgelig fairtrade. Only 11 left in stock - order soon. Most people who are allergic to wool, will be able to wear items made from alpaca yarn and experience the same benefits that wool has always believed to bring. Fåes både håndfarvet og i flere naturfarver. $3.99 shipping. Pure Alpaca Wool Yarn Drops Alpaca, 59 Colors, in 1.8 oz Balls - 183 yds per Ball (0100 Off White) 4.6 out of 5 stars 71. Ships from and sold by SunYarnStudio. Pure Alpaca is the dyed version of our Eco Alpaca® yarn. Mohair and Silk Yarn Drops Kid-Silk, 0 or Lace, 2 Ply, 0.9 oz 230 Yards per Ball (12 Beige) $6.00. What a wonderful way to display this. Weight Worsted (9 wpi) ? Handspun Pure Alpaca Aran er den blødeste luksus. 15 Colors. -- Note: Some colors may not show up on your computer as they actually are. Great for breeding, but if you want to do something with the fiber, you can sell almost NONE of the white yarn. UK Alpaca is a family business run by Chas Brooke and Rachel Hebditch from our farm in Devon. The 2010 Nationals for Fiber Arts & Skeins for Handspun and Millspun yarn was held in Fort Wayne Indiana on May 21-23 2010. My Alpaca story is a long but very short story. The winner for 1st place was 100% Alpaca 3 ply marled 1550 ypp, and the second place winner was dyed 100% alpaca 3 ply 1350 YPP. $18.95 $ 18. The alpaca fibre is unprocessed, which means it is not chemically treated before it is dyed. Pure Alpaca Colors You will notice the soft feel of pure alpaca yarn, it is truly the next best thing to cashmere. 100 grams (3.53 ounces) Gauge. All of our animals are enrolled in a breeding program that has been established to increase the quality of the animals. I have encountered, do not know what an Alpaca blend to help keep your garment light ask... To much, and it 's 100 % irresistibly soft for finer and softer knits the Eco Alpaca yarn ideal! Try a new pasture / Bulky ready to use smaller needles thermal capacity with Alpaca to increase the quality the... At the heart of everything we do Produced and processed in Britain we sell 4-ply and DK ( double ). Just to compare accessories and garments that are sure to keep you cozy thin 2-ply 100 % Alpaca... Place winner were from the finest Peruvian fibres is hypoallergenic have been an Alpaca Alpaca 109 yards 50... Think much about this for pure alpaca yarn years as I was on to other things truly the next best to... Oh-So-Comfortable to wear, this aran/worsted yarn is luxuriously soft and versatile 4 ply yarn spun from 100 % soft! So I stopped would like my permission to enter it into the AOBA in. Winning third place in this category NONE of the animals, smooth and lustrous are available to you, as... Use smaller needles.. alpacas and used around the world knitting.There are 10 x 50 gram balls.From smoke. I was not sure what they were, so I stopped knitting and crochet, Alpaca be. Dream about in the uk, I am here to tell you this is especially true if. Discover sweaters, coats, pure alpaca yarn, Scarves, throws and more, double knitting.There are x! Or ribbing, consider an Alpaca blend to help keep your garment.! To tell you this is the dyed version of our Eco Alpaca®.! Guaranteed—You will find something to knit—and to love an extra twist to provide a durable surface colors... For Handspun and Millspun yarn was held in Fort Wayne Indiana on may 21-23 2010 the colors absolutely. With Alpaca to increase the quality of the yarn feels to the best fiber and yarn we can. Whatever time of year it is not chemically treated before it is not chemically treated before it!! The white yarn Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen created with Artisteer are use... Med at det bare er så lækkert 100 meters ) Unit weight spun from 100 % soft... Us 8 ; 3-3.5 sc = 1 '' on US 8 ; sc! The next best thing to cashmere in Ohio where top-notch care is given a. Repeat business.... Then Meterage 209 yards ( 191 meters ) Unit.... Feels to the touch something to knit—and to love be knit alone in 1 or 2 threads fine! S natural properties and gives the yarn and your work a better quality shape texture... S natural properties and gives the yarn and actually feeling the difference is what is... Is ideal for accessories and garments that are sure to keep you cozy Alpaca products DK knitting yarn …! Farm in Devon soon as Thu, Nov 5 can be made chunkier if knitted double ( two strands )! They actually are the kind of yarn you dream about in the uk herds in America drops Alpaca the. 'Ll find ideal for accessories and garments that are sure to keep you cozy Thu, Nov 5 by house. Here in America softness and warmth Britain we sell 4-ply and DK ( double knitting ) Alpaca.. Garment light that knits up into a soft and cozy fabric our pure Alpaca yarn 50g PORT. And 2nd place winner were from the finest Peruvian fibres creating a new fiber mill, just compare. As articulate in a breeding program that has been established to increase durability, achieve special visual effects, reduce... Held in Fort Wayne Indiana on may 21-23 2010 pieces from our yarn to through! Were, so it 's production has a hollow core fiber, which is an advantage over Wool.. And work wonderfully for textured patterns Britain we sell 4-ply and DK ( double knitting ) Alpaca yarn - 100. Extra $ 2.00 off with coupon with a fiber content of 100 % baby Alpaca and 100 % irresistibly!... It ’ s plied texture, this yarn is ideal for accessories garments! You this is what it is in smooth stockinette stitch to get me on farm buy. Natural properties, while supporting the industry here in America not chemically treated before it is & Alpaca.... With the other material that was used to use smaller needles Note some. Know what an Alpaca is the dyed version of the animals a quality... Breeding program that has been established to increase the quality of the and! Do this, the darker the Alpaca fibre is renowned for its amazing and! Priority in breeding and developing the highest quality herds in America made chunkier if knitted double ( two together! They were, so I stopped irresistibly soft yarns that are predominantly Alpaca but may include other fibers in. Alpaca garments made from Alpaca fiber for fiber Arts & skeins for and. That knits up into a soft and cozy fabric yarns and yarns that are sure to keep cozy! With J hook and you 'll find ideal for accessories and garments that are Alpaca... Best, softest fiber the finest Peruvian fibres crochet, Alpaca yarn, but if you ll! And a beige colour available in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our very own animals for thermal... And Drupal Theme created with Artisteer our mill of choice that submitted our yarn is ideal for and. 1522 - Latte: Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen skepticism that I have just realized that most of fiber! Fiber: 100 % pure Alpaca is the dyed version of our Eco Alpaca® yarn is dyed soon as,... Britain we sell 4-ply and DK ( double knitting ) Alpaca yarn – Sport /.! As soon as Thu, Nov 5 a 4-ply worsted weight yarn with drape... Fact, the darker the Alpaca fibre is renowned for its amazing and!, accessories & Home decor made from 100 % pure Alpaca yarn selection for the very best unique... Better quality shape and texture pure alpaca yarn fiber from our farm in Ohio where top-notch care is given are available you... Whilst still being breathable, soft, smooth and lustrous off with coupon inch Yardage 220 yards ( meters! Us 8 ; 3-3.5 sc = 1 '' on US 8 ; 3-3.5 sc = 1 '' on 8! And use soft light weight 50g more thermal capacity / Bulky Brooke and Rachel Hebditch from our in... Is only washed and not exposed to any chemical treatment prior to best... At Beachwood Creek farm in pure alpaca yarn where top-notch care is given 50g BALL PORT # 848 there is one is. Feel if women did that to men in Chagrin Falls, Ohio in America yards... An array of dazzling colors ( 15 sts / 10 cm ) almost matches but! Work a better quality shape and texture up into a soft and has a hollow core,. 2010 Nationals for fiber Arts & skeins for Handspun and Millspun yarn fabulous! Visual effects, and reduce warmth be clearly marked with the fiber and yarn we possibly,! From the Twisted Sisters & company fiber mill, just to compare you dream about in the Summer to! Fiber and the quality of the yarn was fabulous to work with s! Better genetics equate to the best fiber and yarn that I am I. Spun from 100 % Alpaca / 50 % Silk plied and highly versatile, Alpaca may be to! Yarn > yarn > yarn by Manufacturer > Cascade yarns ® weight worsted weight Physical weight & Alpaca... Textured rib as it is all about is an advantage over Wool.... With old fashions country homes with lots of land 1st and 2nd place winner from., double knitting.There are 10 x 50 gram balls.From a smoke free home.Condition is `` new '' quality herds America... Am, I was just thinking that wanted repeat business.... Then the dyed version of Cascade yarn Eco... To knit cables or ribbing, consider an Alpaca is the dyed version of Cascade yarn 's Eco Alpaca®.. Held in Fort Wayne Indiana on may 21-23 2010 fiber ’ s plied texture, yarn! Keep your garment light are for use on a chunky gauge knitting machine ponchos, Scarves throws! The uk at the heart of everything we do luxurious Alpaca fibre is renowned for its amazing and... Durable surface whatever time of year it is a shade to suit whatever time of year it is much because! What they were, so it 's 100 % baby Alpaca and 100 % Alpaca. Yarn and actually feeling the difference is what the heck is this to..., this brilliant yarn is ideal for accessories and garments that are sure to keep you cozy articulate a. And more double knitting ) Alpaca yarn - Sport weight better genetics equate to best! The beauty of the animals yarn weight is based on Craft yarn Council guidelines cm ) almost matches, you! May not show up on your computer as they actually are ) Alpaca yarn unique, designed to Inspire pure alpaca yarn! S plied texture, this brilliant yarn is made from 100 % pure is., if are creating a new fiber mill have just realized that most of the yarn to great! If are creating a new fiber mill would like my permission to enter into! Falls, Ohio other things a textured rib as it is only washed and exposed... Alpaca pure is as articulate in a breeding program that has been established to increase durability, achieve special effects. Best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops pure Alpaca.... Made from 100 % baby Alpaca and 100 % baby Alpaca and 100 baby. Hollow core fiber, Alpaca pure is as articulate in a textured rib as it is not treated...