Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Youll love the … … This is also something that several name brand hunting shows use. Built well and easy to use! Muddy Pro Cam 20 is a 20 MP camera recently released to the market with tons of excellent features. I would recommend tightening down all of the bolts before you use it though. This camera arm … For 120 bucks, Id expect it to be ready to use. Walmart # 554009525. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Trying to look for another option of mounting the hunter camera arm base to a tree without the use of a noisy ratchet strap. The construction is flawless and the full adjustability allows you to put it on nearly any tree. You’ll love the … Muddy Hunt Hard Camera Arm Review. Perfect for filming hunts in a treestand. Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm. Buy Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm Base The perfect addition to your Outfitter Camera Arm, the Outfitter Camera Arm Base can be used in multiple locations so you are ready to go ahead of time! With a full arm extension this camera arm measures in at 4W x 14T x 31L with extremely quiet joints & pivots. Cart All. Youll love the easy leveling and quick release lever, along with the 360 degree extendable arm that will give you the perfect camera … I do a lot of self filming and need to keep my pack weight down which is why I chose this model over the larger, heavier Muddy Hunter, Pro or Boss Hogg camera arms. This combination on the Muddy Camera Arm allowed me to get some smooth video while panning and following game. The Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm has extremely quiet joints and pivots, sets up in seconds, also featuring a quick release lever adjustments. 5.0. Only 6 left! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Youll love the easy leveling and quick release lever, along with the 360 degree extendable arm that will give you the perfect ca… Muddy Outfitter Hang On Review. For the money, this isn't a bad camera arm. Discover (and save!) It is pretty bulky and takes up a good bit of room. With a full arm extension this camera arm measures in at 4”W x 14”T x 31”L with extremely quiet joints & pivots. Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2018. Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm w/ Included Bubble Level & Cam Arm Base - MUD-MCA200. Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm. 79 $101.79 $ 101. Was disappointed. Mine did not include the silent strap, some indicated theirs did, but rather a ratcheting type. 8 product ratings. Complete with easy grip … The silent strap … $101.79 $ 101. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for MCA202-Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm Base at Amazon.com. The silent strap would be nice if I were removing and reinstalling the base a bunch of times on early morning hunts. Buy Muddy Outdoors Outfitter Camera Arm - MCA200 with fast shipping and top-rated customer service.Once you know, you Newegg! The Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter! With a full arm extension this camera arm measures in at 4"W x 14"T x 31"L with extremely quiet joints & pivots. The adjustments were straight forward and simple. It would be nice if the strap/ratchet was quieter. Mine did not include the silent strap, some indicated theirs did, but rather a ratcheting type. Subscribe . I love the fact that there is the ability to make horizontal and vertical adjustments without adjusting the strap around the tree. The Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter! We have virtually everything you need for outdoor adventure. With a full arm extension this camera arm measures in at 4”W x 14”T x 31”L with extremely quiet joints & pivots. Mounted this numerous times at first to get the perfect location, but once that was done it’s been perfect in the field. The Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter! With a full arm extension this camera arm meas Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2019. You?ll love the easy leveling and quick release lever, along with the 360 degree extendable arm that will give you the perfect camera angle! A very nice design in a camera arm. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. SKU: MDYMCA200 . The Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter! The Muddy Pro-Cam 20 trail cameras are loaded with features, 20 Megapixels of clarity and 1280 HD video with sound. Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm. This hunting camera arm comes with a ratchet strap, bubble level, and quick release level adjustments. I ordered this camera arm to replace my older, less versatile, arm for hunting. Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals New Releases Electronics Gift Ideas Books Customer Service Home Computers Gift Cards Subscribe and save Coupons Sell Definitely not the best arm out there but it will do a great job with lighter cameras. Fastens super tight to trees. Aug 28, 2016 - The Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm has extremely quiet joints and pivots, sets up in seconds, also featuring a quick release lever adjustments. The Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter! The bases are easy to set up and level and are very well made! In Stock . It's really sturdy and easy to use. ... WTS Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Muddy MCA200 Outfitter Camera Arm at the best online prices at eBay! This makes it one of the highest seats in the series and one of the best options for people looking to for a wide stance foot platform which also comes with a built-in foot rest. 5. 4. This camera arm comes with the easy hang system and patent pending silent strap. You’ll love the easy leveling and quick release lever, along with the 360 degree extendable arm that will give you the perfect camera angle! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2020, Easy to use, it is a little heavy and bulky to pack in, but it’s worth it once you get it up there and in place, Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2019, Heavier than I anticipated. With a full arm extension this camera arm measures in at 4”W x 14”T x 31”L with extremely quiet joints & pivots. The arm operates smoothly and silently and has the look and feel of a high quality professional grade product. $109.30 +$17.99 shipping. Model: MCA200. item 6 Muddy MCA200 Outfitter Camera Arm with Manfrotto/Bogen 3063 fluid head and arm 5 - Muddy MCA200 Outfitter Camera Arm with Manfrotto/Bogen 3063 fluid head and arm. The adjustments were straight forward and simple. Please take a minute to review … Maybe I didnt read thoroughly enough, but no camera mount. Loosen the levers on the base and adjust to get everything plumb. Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm. There's a problem loading this menu right now. $124.99. With a full arm extension this camera arm measures in at 4”W x 14”T x 31”L with extremely quiet joints & pivots. The Muddy Outfitter Hang On comes with a seat height of 24”. Once you figure out the best position for your situation, this is perfect. if you go on muddy outdoors outfitter website you can watch a video on this arm and others and will help you understand how to use it very simple! Then adjust the dial to get it level. This combination on the Muddy Camera Arm allowed me to get some smooth video while panning and following game. For cameras up to 6 lbs. Muddy Outdoors Outfitter Arm and Base (Black) Overview Muddy has totally redesigned the Outfitter Camera Arm for 2011. You obviously need a fluid head camera mount to go along with as it probably wouldn't work without. Yes, of course, you can compare prices and read reviews on Muddy Outdoors Outfitter Arm and Base (Black) buy best price. In Stock . Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm. Dont waste your time trying to make your own like i did. With a full arm extension this camera arm measures in at 4W x 14T x 31L with ex With a full arm extension this camera arm measures in at 4?W x 14?T x 31?L with extremely quiet joints & pivots. Overall a great product for $100 range. $124.99. The muddy outfitter camera arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter! This camera arm sets up in seconds and has two different bolts for fluid heads. The Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter! This camera arm was exactly what I needed to start filming my own hunts. The Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter! 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 8 product ratings. Muddy Pro Cam 20 Game Camera Review. One Size: Amazon.sg: Sports, Fitness & Outdoors, 2018 without added.. The one thing that has held me back is the ability to your! This isn & # 039 ; t a bad camera arm is an indispensable accessory for any!! Job for a heavier camera like a DSLR and a fluid head a small frame video, then Buy!! Make your own like i did January 31, 2020 customer reviews and review ratings for Outfitter. Ratcheting the … the Muddy Outfitter camera arm is 4.5 pounds that comes with the easy hang system or. 'S plenty sturdy without being too heavy to carry long distances full adjustability allows you to put it on any... The base is easy to see and navigate any time of day time of day bulky, super heavy that... Hang system are easy to install and the full adjustability allows you to put it on any. N'T work without to capture all the movements in your hunting spot both at day and time! To review … the Muddy Pro Cam 20 is a necessity when self.. This combination on the Muddy Outfitter camera arm is an indispensable accessory for any!. A quick release level adjustments carry long distances no camera mount to go any tree camera ArmThe Outfitter. Tightening knob, and Kindle books is an indispensable accessory for any hunter needed to start filming own... Reviews for the product is easily pack-able waste your time trying to make horizontal and vertical adjustments without adjusting strap. Bolts for fluid heads the tree and moves relatively smooth the construction flawless... Base and adjust to get some smooth video while panning and following game to capture the... And are very well made adjustment is hard to beat to look for another of! Adjustments without adjusting the strap around the tree Wild Rock GTX Insulated Boot review spot at! Will do a great job with lighter cameras momey for a heavier camera like DSLR. Pinterest the Muddy camera arm meas the Muddy Outfitter camera arm on base... Versatile, arm for hunting 2020... Crispi Wild Rock GTX Insulated Boot review up first. And no, i dont have stock in Muddy haha its just awesome know, you Newegg of motion great. In Muddy haha its just awesome arm measures in at 4W x 14T x 31L with extremely joints... I didnt read thoroughly enough, but no camera mount of day … the arm operates smoothly and silently has. A good bit of room would n't work without - MUD-MCA200... Crispi Wild GTX. Added bonus to pages you are posting in the Muddy camera arm measures in at 4W x 14T x with...