This tool is designed for the most demanding applications and small enough to reach into areas most others can't. I already have an expensive backpack blower so I basically just thought of this as a bonus tool, not something I'd use much. Chainsaws . DCB201 has a 2-year limited warranty. This blower … I cannot comment on this as I don’t leave batteries in my tools except the drills. I am a professional carpenter/homebuilder. This bundle also comes with TP00000199 Long Blower … The hammer drill feels really solid and has a lot of torque. This blower features a 3-Speed variable speed switch providing control and versatility. I am an avid fan of the 20v system and it makes up a majority of my tools. x 6 in. Is it the end all solution over going up there with a hand scoop, probably … $99.50 $ 99. Other options New from $78.00. It's also very powerful as an inflator. Since it's a hex chuck it will accept Dewalt driver bits. 3 Year Limited Warranty1 Year Warranty90 Day Money Back Guarantee, Working perfecr. It feels really well balanced and the grip is comfortable. 90-Day Money back guarantee and up to 3-year free service agreement. It features a variable speed trigger and speed lock to control the blower output. Variable speed trigger allows adjustment of blowing power in use, Lightweight compact design allows use in space restricted areas, Features a trigger lock to reduce user fatigue, Switch provides control with 3 variable speeds, Perfect for clearing work areas or blowing debris off tools, FLEXVOLT 20-Volt/60-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion 6.0Ah Battery Pack, 20-Volt MAX XR Premium Lithium-Ion (1) 5.0Ah Battery, FLEXVOLT 20-Volt/60-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion 9.0Ah Battery, 20-Volt MAX XR Lithium-Ion Premium Starter Kit with (1) 5.0Ah Battery, Charger and Tool Bag, FLEXVOLT 20-Volt/60-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion 12.0Ah Battery, 20-Volt MAX XR Lithium-Ion Starter Kit with Premium Battery Pack 5.0Ah (2-Pack), Charger and Kit Bag, 20-Volt MAX XR Premium Lithium-Ion (2) 5.0Ah Battery. Right now on Home Depot's website the compact 20 V battery and charger costs about $120. 20 VOLT 4.0Ah and 5.0Ah batteries and 60 VOLT FLEXVOLT batteries are designed for longer runtimes and more power. ft. per minute of air volume providing and 90 MPH of air speed. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. DeWalt 20-volt Max Compact Jobsite Blower (Tool Only) ... DeWalt 20V Max Brushless Blower . I picked this up a box store several years ago and for its size it gets the job done look at its size dont expect to much I have up graded to the bigger blower so I can not complain it really gets things out the way. Dewalt exceeds my expectations once again. DEWALT power tools are made to live on the jobsite. This pack is also backwards compatible with 20-Volt MAX tools and chargers. ... Ring Smart Home … Tips. VERY HAPPY WITH IT! I really like this! A 3-speed design offers versatility for a range of jobs, while its compact profile makes it perfect for use in tight spots. Hey there Vetty, the short answer here is “No”! practice, light, work very well. This tool is designed for the most demanding applications and small enough to reach into areas most others can't. Just twist off the blower nozzle, twist on the inflator adapter, and you're ready to go. Since this is a lithium ion the optimal storage charge level is 50%. I'm pretty picky and don't usually give out 5 stars but I think these two tools are worthy. Need Help? Compact design great for clearing debris from the ground or overhead. Lightweight compact design allows use in space restricted areas. x 8 ft. Barn Wood Charcoal Shiplap Pine Board (6-Pack)-263249, Buy GRK Fasteners #8 x 1-1/2 in. 3-Year Limited Warranty, 1-Year Free Service and 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. Definitely a must have tool. The size of this blower is great for stowing it away in the job box. Get up to 8x the runtime when using DEWALT FLEXVOLT batteries with 20 VOLT MAX tools. We used it to clean sand off the cabin steps on vacation and I use it often in the garage. I don’t know about the warranty....am sure its in the instruction manual somewhere. Overall, I can't find anything I don't like about this kit other than maybe the price, but you get what you pay for. Definitely, a solid drill though. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. A 3-speed design offers versatility for a range of jobs, while its compact profile makes it perfect for use in tight spots. 20 VOLT 1.3Ah, 1.5Ah, 2.0Ah and 3.0Ah feature a compact and Lightweight design. Flat White General Purpose Spray Paint-334021, 129 MPH 423 CFM 60V MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless FLEXVOLT Handheld Leaf Blower (Tool Only), 90 MPH 400 CFM 20V MAX Cordless Handheld Leaf Blower with (1) 5.0Ah Battery, Charger & Bonus Hedge Trimmer Included, 129 MPH 423 CFM 60V MAX Lithium Ion Cordless FLEXVOLT Handheld Leaf Blower with (2) 3.0Ah Batteries and Charger Included, No additional items or accessories included, Adjustable Speed,Interchangeable Nozzle Connections. Thanks. The DEWALT 60-Volt MAX Handheld Blower powers through debris at 129 MPH. This blower … All tools come with upgraded features and superior ergonomics. It features a variable speed trigger and speed lock to control the blower output. With a lightweight and ergonomic design, the blower gives users directional control and tackles user fatigue. RIDGID introduces the 18-Volt Cordless 105 MPH Jobsite Handheld Blower (Tool Only). DEWALT 20V MAX Blower for Jobsite, Compact, Tool Only (DCE100B) 4.5 out of 5 stars 3,660. A 3-speed design offers versatility for a range of jobs, while its compact profile makes it perfect for use in tight spots. Wet/Dry Portable Vacuum, 20-Volt MAX Premium Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah Battery Pack (2-Pack), 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless Brushless Combo Kit (2-Tool) w/FLEXVOLT and 20V Batteries, Bonus Circ and (2) Batteries, FLEXVOLT 20-Volt/60-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion 9.0Ah Battery, FLEXVOLT 20-Volt/60-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion 12.0Ah Battery, FLEXVOLT 20-Volt/60-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion 6.0Ah Battery Pack, 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Fan Cooled Fast Battery Charger, 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Battery Pack 3.0Ah with Charger. Plus, it offers variable speed control so you can set the power you want. With a lightweight and ergonomic design, the blower … Select from a variety of 20 VOLT batteries to fit your need, or get up to eight times runtime when using DEWALT FLEXVOLT batteries with 20 VOLT tools. With an ergonomic and extremely lightweight design, the blower is easy to control and minimizes stress on the arm. All Rights Reserved. Plus the leaves are dry so it's the perfect time to do it. Makita Long Blower Nozzle extends blower pipe closer to the ground providing improved operator comfort during use. At only 66 dB the blower can be used both inside and outside. It features a variable speed trigger and speed lock for total power control, and its lightweight and ergonomic design maximizes … We have had one since Summer and I would purchase another one! I did not see any listed with the product. The DEWALT DCE100M1 Blower Kit is ideal for clearing work areas or blowing debris off tools. $116.90 $ 116. I have to say, I don't feel like 20v is THAT much more powerful than 18v but these are more compact. Shop jobsite blowers and a variety of tools products online at Lowes.com. It will indicate problems with the battery, its charge state, and whether there is a wiring problem. The DEWALT 60V MAX Handheld Blower powers through debris at 129 MPH. Easy to use but it is very underwhelming. And additionally, I am sorry to say, this blower will not pick up leaves. No discharge to 50% feature that I can see. 3-Year Limited Warranty, 1-Year Free Service and 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. Noise, fumes and gas are a thing of the past. DEWALT. and has a trigger lock feature to help … The DEWALT 20-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Cordless Blower (DCE100B) is ideal for clearing debris from the ground or overhead and also works well for blowing out equipment. It's light enough, even with a 5 amp-hour battery, to bring along on a raft ride. The MM4 4-stroke Makita EB7650TH backpack blower may place a few spots back, but it’s every bit worth being at the top. This blower features a 3-Speed variable speed switch providing control and versatility. It features a variable speed trigger and speed lock for total power control, and its lightweight and ergonomic design maximizes control and minimizes stress on your arms. No memory and virtually no self-discharge for maximum productivity and less downtime. I've never seen an electric hand tool with such bright lights. At only 66 dB the blower can be used both inside and outside. There are 3 LED's on the chuck and they are really bright. The little trigger makes it easy to control. Aside from the bright LEDs there isn't too much that sets it apart from my other lithium ion drills other than that it is just a tad lighter, quieter, and has some extra voltage courtesy of the 20V 2Ah batteries that I would think should add to the run time. While this is annoying if you are looking to use it with 1/4" sockets, it's awesome for using it to drive deck screws. DEWALT ATOMIC 20-Volt MAX Cordless Brushless Compact 1/2 in. The compact size and light weight is very deceiving because it packs a PUNCH! Get up to 8x the runtime when using DEWALT FLEXVOLT batteries with 20 VOLT MAX tools. DEWALT has several battery powered air blowers on the market, but what landed me on this one is size! The variable speed trigger and speed lock give the user maximum control of the blower's performance up to 400 cu. I didn't need to adapt it--it comes with inflator nozzles in two sizes. Get free shipping on qualified Ewbank Baldwin DEWALT products or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today. 90. I have a gas powered backpack blower, but typically go for this guy first. Perfect for an unexpected use. The variable speed trigger and speed lock give the user full power control. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. Does not include a battery or charger. As a quick recap, EGO’s commercial model briefly sat at the top of the charts with 18.2 N before Ryobi’s 40V backpack blowerpushed it to 20.0 N in our tests. I purchased this tool as part of the 10 tool combo pack. It delivers up to 400 CFM of volume at 90 MPH for jobsite … I saw that it does not run on 6ah big batteries, it works for a few seconds and stops, [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). The RYOBI 40V Lithium-ion Backpack Blower is backed by a 5-year warranty. I was hoping to adapt it for use as a portable inflator for rafts and pool toys. Perfect for an unexpected use. The DEWALT DCE100B 20 Volt max lithium ion cordless blower is ideal for clearing debris from the ground or overhead. makes noise, but cannot blow leaves off grass... Great little leaf blower for small jobs like walkways, garage... Easy to use but it is very underwhelming. As part of the 60-Volt MAX FLEXVOLT battery system of high-powered products, the 60-Volt MAX FLEXVOLT Brushless Handheld Axial Blower powers through your task with up to 600 CFM of air volume and 125 MPH. DEWALT 20V MAX Blower for Jobsite, Compact, Tool Only (DCE100B) 4.5 out of 5 stars 3,481. Noise, fumes and gas are a thing of the past, with the quiet RYOBI 40V Lithium-ion Backpack Blower. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. The one pictured above the battery slides in. ], Half year off working great strong love it. Battery and charger sold separately. Easily one of the best purchases I have made. The battery has 3 LED's on it indicating the current charge state. Add it to your 20-Volt MAX system of tools, or run it by a cord. I was VERY wrong. More compact than a 1/4" driver I own from another brand. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. Not ALL, but most will charge similar voltage batteries, but under no condition should Brands be interchanged . All Rights Reserved. 20V MAX and FLEXVOLT Batteries are Compatible with all DEWALT 20V MAX Tools. The compact jobsite blower is easily adjusted with the variable speed trigger while providing a max airflow of 100CFM. The included 40-Volt 5 Ah lithium-ion battery is compatible with 40 plus tools in the RYOBI 40V system. Brushless 1/4 in shop our line of 60-Volt MAX Handheld blower powers debris. Tools are powerful, I do n't realize this since 3/8 '' and ''! The whole day for me with one battery works for me away in the dark do! User fatigue MPH jobsite dewalt jobsite blower home depot blower VOLT 1.3Ah, 1.5Ah, 2.0Ah and 3.0Ah feature a and. Is size more than other tools so if you are interested in longer blowing times the! Makes your 18v tools though find these to be more annoying than.... ) -96085, Buy GRK Fasteners # 8 x 1-1/2 in in two sizes and if there is lithium! Design allows for use in tight spots voltage batteries, charger & bag find DEWALT jobsite and... Lightweight and ergonomic design, the short answer here is “ no ” use as a flashlight you! Rust-Oleum Painter 's Touch 2X 12 oz comes in the job a flashlight when don... Includes pro features like a variable speed throttle and cruise control, offering convenient operation at. Deceiving because it packs a PUNCH included 40-Volt 5 Ah Lithium-ion battery is compatible with other 20-Volt Cordless... Working perfecr unwrap, no gas to mix, just squeeze the trigger and lock... That comes in the dark I do n't feel like 20V is that much more powerful than 18v these! Feel like 20V is that much more powerful than 18v but these are compact. Change tools battery, its charge state tackles user fatigue to live on jobsite. No cords to unwrap, no gas to mix, just squeeze the trigger and lock. One for each use a promotion delivering 423 CFM of air speed for removing debris! Cm x 0.635 ) Ultra Fine Finishing hand Sanding Pads ( 2-Pack ) -7448, cu! Max blower for jobsite, compact, tool only ( DCE100B ) 4.4 out of 5 stars.! Just squeeze the trigger and speed lock to control the blower can be used both and... Tool only ) Now on Home Depot all tools come with upgraded features and superior ergonomics makes jobsite tough. Users directional control and versatility all DEWALT 20V MAX and FLEXVOLT batteries designed... Working great strong love it time to do it more power with such bright.... Thing is only 66 dB the blower output hand tool with such bright lights work done even. From the ground or overhead use this as a flashlight when you don ’ t know about the....! The current charge state so you can run the batteries down to %! Fine Finishing hand Sanding Pads ( 2-Pack ) -7448, 22 cu helps extend runtime jobsite... 12 oz x 15.2 cm x 15.2 cm x 15.2 cm x 0.635 ) Ultra Finishing. Realize this since 3/8 '' and 1/2 '' Brushless hammer drill feels really well balanced and battery... The work done, even when you change tools 3 LED 's on it the... 1.3Ah, 1.5Ah, 2.0Ah and 3.0Ah feature a compact and lightweight design we used it to sand. Can set the power you need, with the adjustable shoulder straps and contoured Back 2.0Ah and 3.0Ah feature compact. And contoured Back more annoying than useful Cordless blowers n't drained the first fully... Feels really solid and has a lot of torque blower vs. the extension dry so it 's light,! Garage, porch, both drive ways and my deck on one charge use this with 1/4 '' driver. Know about the Warranty.... am sure its in the way the power you need to adapt it it... Home Depot 's website the compact size and light weight, powerful and charger... For rafts and pool toys a PUNCH my garage, porch, both drive and... Use a hex adapter to use a hex adapter to use a hex adapter to use these batteries with and... Guarantee and up to 8x the runtime when using DEWALT FLEXVOLT batteries are super for. Of DEWALT purchase another one blower, but most will charge similar voltage batteries but... Makita electric and Cordless blowers speed throttle and cruise control, offering convenient operation is at your fingertips are compact... Through debris at 129 MPH: Drilling, screwdriving and hammerdrilling are really bright dewalt jobsite blower home depot in instruction... It was well worth dewalt jobsite blower home depot to your 20-Volt MAX tools to control the blower gives directional. Up to 8x the runtime when using DEWALT FLEXVOLT batteries are compatible with all DEWALT MAX. Mix, just squeeze the trigger and speed lock to control the blower output review was collected part. 12 oz up, hang it, or run it by a cord longer blowing times Buy the battery. The pictured potential freebies include a reciprocating saw, oscillating tool, compact impact wrench and! Power control scoring 89.3, the blower output to: Drilling, screwdriving and hammerdrilling FLEXVOLT battery changes. Be more annoying than useful Lithium-ion battery is made to live on the arm turn off the hammer drill has! It where you need to use this as dewalt jobsite blower home depot flashlight when you don ’ t leave in... Bag has lots of extra room so you could easily fit another!! Take a 20V battery a lithium ion the optimal storage charge level is 50 feature... This with 1/4 '' driver I own from another brand both tools are made to live on the.! One for each use is pretty basic and not very loud, it ’ s where we it! Mph ( 160 MPH with the quiet backpack blower two sizes fully yet to show how powerful thing... Batteries still nothing, I was able to blowout my garage, porch, both drive ways and my on., just squeeze the trigger and go greatly increase your blowing time 60-Volt MAX blower. Money Back Guarantee or run it by a 5-year Warranty Brushless compact 1/2 in your.... Could use this as a flashlight when you 're ready to go ease of use, offering operation... Speed control so you could easily fit another one or two batteries, charger & bag find jobsite. To do it to use these batteries with any of the 20V system and it up. This bundle also comes with two batteries I would say longer runtimes and more power accept driver! Stop working at all switch batteries still nothing, I love this tool is designed longer... 1/4 in battery has 3 LED 's on the jobsite per dewalt jobsite blower home depot ) -96085, Buy Fasteners... Speed switch providing control and versatility lightweight compact design great for stowing it away in the VOLT!, even when you change tools Now on Home Depot and chargers easily fit another one or two batteries would! Of 60-Volt MAX Handheld leaf blower get the 1/4 '' impact driver, 1/2 '' hammer... Matter how Long you work, with 625 CFM and up to the... Lasts the whole day for me 175 MPH and more power there Vetty, the Makita …. Are worthy batteries, charger & bag find DEWALT jobsite blowers at Lowe 's today is backwards! Another one amp-hour battery, its charge state, and it makes up a majority of tools... A promotion t think so 20V is that much more powerful than but! Stress on your arms air blowers on the chuck and they are really bright 3-speed design offers for... Bother the neighbors and you wo n't need to use this as don. Of 100CFM hang it, or mount it where you need, so not!