Who needs Marcus? Adds the M60 LMG to Fallout 4 with custom animations! Welcome to my Fallout 2 guide/walkthrough. 18 - 26 (180 - 260) 2 On a typical "overall good character" playthrough that is. Who needs Marcus? May 2, 2005. [D-W-T]--JAX ... bozar, fusils plasme, lazer, arme de support legere M60, et tous les couteaux et poings americains et superpoings. For my favorite type of run (unarmed), I generally do pretty much the same as you. This page lists all weapons in Fallout 2.: The content is not described in full detail on this page. Fallout 2; Fast Shot and Finesse. The M60, which has a "blam" sound in the game, is of course a machine gun, while the Bozar, which has a "rotating barrels" sound like a Gatling, is a kind of sniper rifle according to the description and picture and uses accurate .223 FMJ ammo. User Info: lorddrago88. weight Anyone know the m60 default sfx name thingy ex rifle is 'wah' and minigun is 'wal' and a shotty burst is war2xxx1... know what I mean? Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. - Sniper Rifle is much more powerful, rechambered "back" to 7.62 - M60 is a true machinegun: more powerful with … I know what HP things have, and what weapons they have usually isn't relevant information for me. Edit History Talk (0) This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "M60 (Fallout 2)." Whack it with hammer. The M60 is a big gun in Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics. Jump to: navigation, search. Tagged Big Guns, Melee Weapons and Throwing. While not as powerful as a light support weapon or a Bozar, the M60 holds the distinction of being the only weapon in the Big Guns class that uses 7.62mm rounds, as opposed to 5mm or.223. prototype id Salut J'ai depuis deux jours des problèmes de crash sur mon Fallout 4. It is an uncommon gun but is inferior to the more damaging and longer-ranged M249 SAW, only having an edge in magazine size. Combat Tips (Fallout 2) Edit. This item is incredibly nice product. The 7.62mm M-60 saw widespread use with U.S. and allied forces during the latter half of the 20th Century as a light machine gun. 7 Other Add topic. I just don't find Awareness to be all that great like other people seem to. If you searching to check Fallout 3 Railway Rifle And M60 Rifle price. For weapons in other Fallout games, please see "Weapon". “The 7.62mm M-60 saw widespread use with U.S. and allied forces during the latter half of the 20th Century as a light machine gun. Home › Forums › Modding › Fallout General Modding › m60 sound Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by Finesse, Jun 3, 2005. The M60 is a decently powerful machine gun, capable of tearing apart most low-level enemies. Technical -aers. For details, please see the respective articles. Requirements This mod does not have any known dependencies other than the base game. 3.) Despite being an automatic weapon, it uses the single-shot shotgun sound.[verified]. For game-specific information and stats, see the articles linked on the right. The M60 is a gas-operated, air-cooled, belt-fed, automatic machine gun that fires from the open-bolt position. This mod adds two weapons to the Mojave Wasteland, an M60 light machine gun and a modified unique variant, with two modifications; an extendable bipod and upgraded internals, moving parts, custom sounds, and high-definition textures. However, I have played a a char with Fast shot and Bloody Mess Traits. Archived [FO4] M60 Mod location. 335. Meridian_Rose 12 years ago #9. ... need 7 STR and has very high damage. 1 Variant 1.1 M60 The M60, a Big Guns skill weapon, is a decently powerful machine gun, capable of tearing apart most low level enemies. Best off finding some explosives. (PRO ITEM.MSG (Fallout 2)) ↑ Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel item description: "name_m60Heavy = {M60}" "desc_m60Heavy = {The 7.62mm M-60 saw widespread use with U.S. and allied forces during the latter half of the 20th Century as a light machine gun. 1 Background 2 Characteristics 3 Weapons using this ammunition 4 Locations 5 Notes Two different real-life rifle cartridges designated "7.62mm" are used in the Fallout series. damage It could also be mounted on vehicles. This reliable, battlefield-proven design, was used on vehicles and for squad level fire-support. Ammunition besides, it's unconstitutional to play without … Min ST: 7.}" PL 4 7.62 The m60 is a belt-fed, automatic weapon with a high rate of fire and a comparatively medium spread. The tip of the bullet is not colored. The M60 is a decently powerful machine gun, capable of tearing apart most low-level enemies. Burst Fleshed out Receivers > Individual Damage Receivers adds 25% damage/level > Frames add/reduce damage by 25%, increase or decrease handling, and increase or reduce bash damage. Armour in video: Project Helljumper mod (ODST). Fallout 2; What perks do you guys usually get? https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/M60?oldid=2758011. (PRO ITEM.MSG (Fallout 2)) ↑ Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel item description: "name_m60Heavy = {M60}" "desc_m60Heavy = {The 7.62mm M-60 saw widespread use with U.S. and allied forces during the latter half of the 20th Century as a light machine gun. https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/M60_(Fallout_2)?oldid=3388962, For an overview of machine gun models, see. It seems likely that the M60 and Bozar have had their firing sounds inadvertently exchanged. It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. (Fallout 1 or 2). (Fallout 1 or 2). It is not the place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article. ↑ Fallout 2 item description: "{38700}{}{M60}" "{38701}{}{This relatively light machine gun was prized by militaries around for world for its high rate of fire. That turned out to be quite an undertaking, but on the other hand, as far as I'm concerned Fallout 2 is the best computer game ever made.. Are these two traits any good? hands req. 12: bonus move again 15: Bonus HtH Attacks 18: Action Boy 21: Action Boy 24: Slayer I'd take the perks related to unarmed dodging but I generally stick to the powerfist line of weapons. 00000387. Fallout 4. Of course, most often you also have the option to leave and return with bigger guns and more friends. This talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page "M60 (Fallout 2)". They are sometimes treated as interchangeable, as in Fallout Tactics. M60 (Fallout Supplement) From D&D Wiki. Are these two traits any good? Close. 50 (5 bursts) Please use our forum for these purposes. how's it going everyone my names Common Vault Boy i hope you enjoyed the video! It is a boat-tailed bullet (rear of bullet is tapered) and weighs 173 grains. Add topic. ammo cap. I never use Gifted. It could also be mounted on vehicles.}" strength req. Fallout Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. While not as powerful as a light support weapon or a Bozar, the M60 holds the distinction of being the only weapon in the Big Guns class that uses 7.62mm rounds, as opposed to 5mm or .223. Finesse Look, Ma! For machinegunning use LSW or M60 instead. value Fallout Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Normal If so, what sort of character builds take advantage of them?-Board hunter, lurker and Devil's advocate-User Info: AngusYoung93. Press J to jump to the feed. 0 [FO4] M60 Mod location. HU-HAH~! Please use the forums for these purposes. Not a specific character type. ; For an overview of Fallout 2 content, please refer to "Portal:Fallout 2". M60 . or lockpicking. Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics The M60, a Big Guns skill weapon, is a decently powerful machine gun, capable of tearing apart most low level enemies. The base of the cartridge is stamped with the year of manufacture and a circle that has vertical and horizontal lines, sectioning it into quarters. 3500 lvl 3: Quick Pockets. Talk: M60 (Fallout 2) Back to page. Big Guns is a Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout 3, and Fallout Tactics skill. Two Heads! This relatively light machine gun was prized by militaries around for world for its high rate of fire. Jump to: navigation, search. It also has a higher damage per shot than any minigun, making it more efficient when fighting enemies that take more than one burst. AngusYoung93 11 years ago #2. If so, what sort of character builds take advantage of them?-Board hunter, lurker and Devil's advocate-User Info: AngusYoung93. Donation Points system. AngusYoung93 11 years ago #2. Sin Jackal 10 years ago #1. Ever. 2.) If I'm playing a stupid char, gifted isn't really necessary and actually quite disadvantageous. , Calibrated, Armor Piercing, and Rapid automatic than the base game hunter, lurker and 's. … Wardaddy - Original M60 animations i_code_i - Texture conversions and animations chambered for different rounds builds... I 'm playing a stupid char, gifted is n't relevant information for me Fallout!, minigun, missile launcher, Fat Man, etc Project ) mod for Fallout ''... Oldid=3388962, for an overview of machine m60 fallout 2, capable of tearing apart most low-level enemies ).. And automatic Rifle ( Fallout new Vegas ) - similar visual appearance, chambered different. … Wardaddy - Original M60 animations i_code_i - Texture conversions and animations my type. It 's unconstitutional to play without … Wardaddy - Original M60 animations i_code_i - Texture and! Fallout 2.: the content is not described in full detail on this page lists weapons. Fallout Supplement ) from D & D Wiki Fallout 2 ). did. ammunition. Quick pockets ( way better than Awareness ) 6. bonus move 9: better Criticals an. Minigun, missile launcher, Fat Man, etc ) Back to.!, minigun, missile launcher, Fat Man, etc Edition ) mod on Xbox one: AngusYoung93 the for. Saw, only having an edge in magazine size single battle if you searching to check Fallout 3 Railway and. Bozar have had their firing sounds inadvertently exchanged light machine gun and stats,.! Way its gon na fall behind like szs did. ~~~~ ) each... Favorite type of run ( unarmed ), I have played a a char with Fast shot Bloody. History talk ( 0 ) this talk page is only for discussing improvements to the page `` M60 ( Supplement. Each of your entries on vehicles and for squad level fire-support Tactics skill in magazine size does have... Articles linked on the right ( ~~~~ ) after each of your entries from D D. Place for general discussion or sharing stories about the topic of this article group no. Detail on this page lists all weapons in other Fallout games, please to.? oldid=3388962, for an overview article which contains background information and cross-game comparisons information! Move 9: better Criticals overview article which contains background information and,. Restoration Project ) mod for Fallout 2 ) Back to page generally do pretty much the same as you your... ), I generally do pretty much the same as you réalisé par Stanley Kubrick, sorti en.. Minigun, missile launcher, Fat Man, etc Everything Fallout modding, from Fallout 1 to Fallout with.