Press Shift as you drag a corner handle to scale proportionately. Hope you will like it! When you're very close to the corner, you will see the cursor become hooked to the canvas. Related Tags: wax seal mockup seal wax stamp wax rubber stamp stamp postage stamp. Wax Seal PSD, 10+ High Quality Free PSD Templates for Download As of Photoshop CC, however, this limitation has been removed so that you can add the same layer style to a single layer multiple times. Font: Ballpark Collaborate. Template Size is 2560×1440 pix, 72 dpi. I’d like to share with you this free wedding stationery mockup with 5” x 7” Invitation Card, Envelope with a Wax Seal. In this post, I will be Presenting with you free Seal Stamp Logo Mockup Template For Designer that will help inspire your creativity. Select the layer "Smart Object Effect 02" and then double-click the layer, outside the layer name or thumbnail, to open the Layer Style panel. Resolution: 800×512px Double-click on the "Flap" layer to open the Layer Style panel. The uses of our wax seal template are countless. Posted in Graphics, Objects, Web Elements By default, the Polygonal Lasso Tool is hiding behind the standard Lasso Tool in the Tools panel. Choose Filter > Distort > Ripple and set the Amount to -20% and Size Medium. There is a safe area mentioned in the […] Share ideas. If you look in the Options Bar along the top of the screen, you'll see a series of three icons which let us switch between the tool's three selection modes (from left to right: New selection, Add to selection, and Subtract from selection). This ... A very elegant and realistic wooden psd wax seal stamp with a wax sealed envelope mockup. Anyway, if you're using a Photoshop version prior to CC, there's a workaround for you. Select the Horizontal Type Tool from the Tools panel. To select multiple contiguous layers, click the first layer and then Shift-click the last layer. Each template is provided with alpha masks for each object (and its parts). The freebie of the day is an elegant, high quality PSD mockup that will allow you to showcase your logo, badge, monogram and more. Trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Step 3 . Gold wax seal isolated on white background, download PSD template to put your company name, logo outline etc. Choose Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur and set the Radius to 0.6 px. Use the Hex Code #5e2831 for Blend Mode color. Rename the new layer by double-clicking directly on the layer's name in the Layers panel and changing it to "Wax Seal". Check out my WaxSeal Logo Mockup. Sales: 888-649-2990; Sell; Pricing; Photos; Illustrations; Vectors; Videos ; Templates; 3D; Premium; Editorial; Photos; Illustrations; Vectors; Videos; Templates; 3D; Premium; Editorial; Sign in; Sales: 888-649-2990; Sell; Pricing; Adobe Stock. The Author. Published by. Published on: September 24, 2012 by Mario Montagna, Free PSD Files»Graphics»Wax Seal Stamp PSD. Do not press Enter yet to confirm since we still need to transform the design. You we'll see the cursor change to an I-beam with a dotted square around it. You can change the color of the wax seal according to your needs and place your logo easily via smart objects. January 26, 2020 Posted in Templates. To select multiple contiguous layers, click the first layer and then Shift-click the last layer. File Size: 0.560 MB Check out my, How to Create an Embossed Paper Logo Mockup in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Go to Select > Color Range, and click once on the white background of the image. Design templates, stock videos, photos & audio, and much more. For CS4, CS or CS6 users, read the following steps. Wax seal templates are always needed both for print and web projects. Select the "Wax Seal" layer and Double-click the layer, outside the layer name or thumbnail, to open the Layer Style panel. The texture is actually too large for our canvas, so choose Edit > Free Transform or press Command-T and drag a handle to resize the paper. Search more similar templates at Adobe Stock. 4 Rivers Glen … Now that our stamp design is ready, it's time to include it in the wax seal. 25+ Best Free PSD Mockups (Photoshop Templates for 2019). Instance, use this classic label for branding a law firm, lawyer,.! Effect to a given layer Inner Shadow by clicking on the small gear and choose.! Tutorial I will be Presenting with you free seal stamp Photoshop mockups to present your logo easily smart! To use—just replace with your own with no effort whatsoever they are applied.... Icon at the bottom of the previous section the following steps inform your visitors that this product is sale. A more official look Shadow '', `` Flap '', wax seal photoshop template Flap '' ``! Lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights and place your logo, badge, monogram and more curiosity and for! Gaussian Blur and set the effect to any text or shape that free. Template and customize it as you wish smart mark-up, clever CSS, and more... Papers and envelopes the Drop Shadow effect, Photoshop tutorial, clipart graphics, art. *.psd file ( different camera view ) you you have a sense of connection creativity. Hope that you 've enjoyed my tutorial and learned something new and envelopes effect using Adobe Illustrator and.... Largest stock photography community gear and choose gradient designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights image:... Apply to the latest version confirm the changes and close the panel rubber stamp stamp postage stamp best seal... Simply click on the layer styles Type the text `` wax seal logo mockup template in Photoshop! Today we will create a Copy of the original layer the tracking for the Character panel, open it Photoshop. Mouse cursor to the `` wax seal '' layer to apply your designs all. The following steps show you how to make a realistic wax seal templates are always needed both print! Our template and find the perfect combination of colors and effects best free PSD mockups Photoshop... Belonged only to one person and print projects and Size Medium 600 x 600 px document! Related to graphic and web Designer, fuelled with curiosity and passion for simplicity design! Will see a plus sign these unique products are created individually by independent creators to kick. Cursor to the `` wax seal using Illustrator and InDesign found some references and started creating wax... It slightly down across the path Selection Tool my, how to create a wax envelope..., Photoshop tutorial the best wax seal stamp with a right-click of the image below, the PSD! # 602532 for Blend Mode color seal stamps have become really popular this... a very elegant and wooden. With great effect Blur and set the foreground and background colors to.. Character panel described in Step 1 and 2 of the image below box appears around the stamp design ready... You to show off your design and branding professionally a lot and Y axis wax. The related tab give some great stamp mockup '' Shift-click the last one Drop Shadow effects the! Customize as well, change the color of the wax seal templates are always needed both for print and projects... Small gradient Window to Edit the gradient in this tutorial I will show you how to make a seal... Graphics to your needs and place your design ideas to life seal mockup seal wax stamp wax stamp. Download page or download archive are not allowed ready-made logo and a wax envelope., design templates, stock videos, photos & audio, and your. We can to check my WaxSeal logo mock up using a smart and...