EMG JH "HET" Set BC, Active James Hetfield Pickup Set, 1x EMG JH-B and 1x JH-N humbucker pickups, Incl. €150.86. £124. Doch sehen wir uns die Meinungen sonstiger Tester einmal präziser an. I love the sound Loomis and Letchford get with them in the 7 string version. Let’s Try The EMG 57/66 TW Pickup Set! Hello, Want to put the EMGs in my Epiphone SG guitar. EMG KH-BB Set. EMG vs. Seymour Duncan. EMG 57/66 Set LS C. 229 CHF . Dank aktiver Schaltung verfügen beide … £115. 1. £88. May 13, 2020 4:05 pm 0. 22 . £97. 134 CHF. EMG JH "HET" Set BBC. 11 customers have given this product a 5-star rating. At the end of the day, if they are EMG pickups, you're going to be ok. As long as they aren't the X series. £999. Bloody_Inferno, Mar 20, 2014 #10. madrigal77 SS.org Regular. I guess within the EMG world, the 57 is the most open and passive-like one I've tried (I haven't tried the Retroactives), but it still sounds like an EMG. Ich kann gar keinen Vergleich zum 81er hören, den ich lang genug drin hatte. The high end is much less brittle and the articulation you can get out of it feels more natural. EMG 57/66 Set BK. 2 . EMG ALX Set Alexi Laiho F-Spaced. I just switched from a guitar with an 81/85 set to the 57/66 set. Compare with similar products. EMG Fat 55 F-Set Zebra. Der EMG 57 am Steg setzt auf die Kombination aus Alnico V Magneten und Stahl, während der 66 Neck Humbucker zusätzliche Klarheit aufgrund seiner Keramik Pole Pieces beisteuert. Junior Flyweight; Posts: 38; BKPs: EMG 57/66 compared to 81/85 « on: February 18, 2014, 09:14:36 PM » I'm thinking about swapping out the 81/85 combo in one of my Les Pauls for the 57/66 and just wondered what people thought of these pickups compared to the 81/85. The 57/66 on the other hand feel a little less compressed and more PAF sounding but with all the benefits of the EMG pickup, but it's really not worlds apart from the 707. 66 is probably an alnico variant of 60. Es bringt genau den Punkt, den ich bei den EMG 81/85 vermisst habe, also ein kleines Tick Klarheit und Biss dazu, dass man durch EQ und weiteres nicht wirklich genau treffen könnte. Seite 1 von 2 1 2 Weiter > Metalfreak 93 Registrierter Benutzer. EMG 89XR Black. £197. 2 . In unserer Redaktion wird hohe Sorgfalt auf die faire Auswertung der Daten gelegt als auch das Produkt am Ende durch eine abschließenden Note versehen. I took a router to my beloved TFS6 and opened up the Single Coil Neck position that has been there for 21 years, and transformed it to a humbucker hole. EMG 57/66 Set Black. Ive used EMG 81's, 85's and 60's for a long time, but I recently picked up the Het Set and Im really happy with them in my LTD EXP (pre lawsuit). Thu, Dec 29, 2011 6:46pm. $171. The Het set isn't bad by any means, but it's tuned more to what James is looking for ie they retain more of the characteristics of the 81/85 and 81/60 classic combo tone. As for number 1, passive-like (yet still active) in EMG lingo means X-series (JH or 57/66). I've been wanting to pick up a set of 57/66 EMGs for my EC-1000 for quite a while now, and I finally did. EMG JH "HET" Set LS G. 233 CHF. 3. € 150.40. Unsere Redaktion hat eine große Auswahl an Guitars with emg 57 66 getestet und dabei die wichtigsten Informationen abgewogen. Responsive, dynamic, and versatile. Although i liked the sound mostly, i found that playing with distortion sounded kinda electronic and a little bit fake. Emg 57 66 set review - Die preiswertesten Emg 57 66 set review im Vergleich. Auf der Webseite findest du alle nötigen Unterschiede und wir haben die Emg 57 66 set review getestet. 5. These pickups feature selectable single and dual coil sounds using EMG’s proprietary three coil design. 27 Customer Ratings. It was hard to put my finger on what the tone was, but it just didn't sound quite right. EMG JH "HET" Set F-Spaced BC. Wider unseren Sieger kam keiner gegen an. EMG 89 Black. That tone rules man! 1 . Thu, Dec 29, 2011 6:48pm. ProfessorExp. 12 . Of all of the EMG lineup, the 57/66 combo is the "Goldilocks" of all of them, with the Het set nearly tied for the winner's circle. Was für eine Absicht beabsichtigen Sie nach dem Kauf mit Ihrem Emg 57 66 set review? EMG 57/66 Set black € 169,00 . I've got great passive pups in other Les … ESP LTD M-HT Black Metal BK. €175.86. £1,222. Ceramic, implies 81/60. 186 CHF. That being laughed at, I really want to a/b the Het Set and 57/66. I much prefer the 57 for most purposes. Mein erster Eindruck: der EMG 57 hält alles was EMG versprochen hat: geiles Äusseres, dynamische Ansprache, gute Clean-Sounds, verdammt gute Zerr-Sounds. The choice lies between 57/66 set and 85/60 set, which one would you consider to be more verstile and suited better for the styles indicated above? EMG 57/66 Set Gold € 222,00 . EMG 57/66 Set BC. As for number 2, 57 does sound dramatically different from an 81, it has a vintage vibe (PAF), passive feel, a lot of dynamics. Need the sound closer to 90s britpop and grunge bands. 1 Customer . The 57/66 is best set that EMG makes IMO. 3 . 6 . €145.69. Um Ihnen zuhause die Entscheidung ein wenig zu erleichtern, hat unser erfahrenes Testerteam auch noch das beste aller Produkte gekürt, welches von all den Emg 57 66 set review extrem herausragt - vor allen Dingen der Faktor Qualität, verglichen mit dem Preis. €188.79. EMG 81 vs EMG JH HET SET - Active Bridge Pickup Guitar Tone Comparison / Review / Demo - Duration: 5:36. ESP LTD H-200FM See Thru Purple . EMG Kerry King Set Black. EMG Pickups tend to be a pretty polarizing topic on forums and Facebook groups, or more generally, active vs. passive pickups. Mit dem EMG 57/66 Humbucker-Set bietet EMG ein an moderne Ansprüche angepasstes Aktiv-Humbuckerset mit dem dynamischen Klangcharakter passiver Tonabnehmer. So you should try 81x/60x combo or the JH set. Im Board seit: 25.09.08 Zuletzt hier: 3.09.19 Beiträge: 939 Ort: Stuttgart Kekse: 5.086 Erstellt: 18.06.09 #1. fluff191 wrote:Cool clip dude! 2 . Now after this thread, I want to replace the stock 81/60 on my ARZ... Nice Explorer too. 5. Re: EMG James Hetfield vs. 85/60a clip. I do prefer the 81 for chug-a-lug-lug music though, and it sounds a little better in the context of the example in the video. EMG JH "HET" Set C. £194. EMG JH "HET" Set BBC. 5 customers have given this product a 5-star rating. Absolutely fitting to the the Het set in there. Re: EMG 81/85 vs 57/66 sets? [Discussion] My comparison between the EMG 81/60 and the EMG James Hetfield "Het Set" I have a LTD EC1000 which came loaded with the EMG 81/60 active humbuckers. Perfekt gemacht für Blues und Rock und das Feeling ist das Gleiche wie bei einem passiven PU. 3. I've been wanting the Het set for ages now, but ended up falling by the wayside. € 189.10. EMG JH "Het" Set black chrome € 198,00 . Mit dem EMG 57/66 Humbucker-Set bietet EMG ein an moderne Ansprüche angepasstes Aktiv-Humbuckerset mit dem dynamischen Klangcharakter passiver Tonabnehmer. ... EMG JH "HET" Set James Hetfield Signature Brushed Black Chrome. EMG 57 / 66 vs Het Set. A completely solderless installation makes this pickup set easy to install all on your own. Davon … €188.79. sound. 57/66 TW Set In 2010 EMG Pickups introduced the 57/66 Set. One customer has given this product a 4-star rating. ESP LTD M-1000HT BP Black Fade. Er sollte beim Guitars with emg 57 66 Vergleich für sich entscheiden. This got my gears turning, and I did something else that I swore I'd never do. If you want something completely different, the 57/66 isn't what you should be looking at. $214. Schecter C-1 Exotic Ebony NS. Mit Emg 57 66 set review einen Versuch zu wagen - sofern Sie von den erstklassigen Angeboten des Des Unternehmens nutzen ziehen - ist eine kluge Entscheidung. € 142.00 . EMG 57/66 Set C. $222. Quick Links. 8 Kunden haben dieses Produkt mit 5 Sternen bewertet. Now, 10 years later it is releasing the dual mode versions of one of its most popular sets. EMG Fat 55 Set Black. 0. Thanks mang! 11 Customers . Dank aktiver Schaltung verfügen beide … MB bei Facebook . I recently made one of the Het Set and the Blackouts. DiMarzio Air Norton black. 4 . 5 Customer Ratings: 5. $199. RELATED PDFS. EMG 57/66 vs 85/60 08-18-2016, 01:24 AM. Klingt eher wie ein 85er am Steg, dank der AlNiCo V Magneten. $222. 8 . 51 . Here is the comparison video you have all been waiting for. Mike Stamper 17,665 views. Sponsored by . 849 CHF. EMG 89XR Black. According to someone I read about elsewhere and their review on the EMG site, nobody here should be talking about EMGs because nobody likes them on SSO. 233 CHF. Author Topic: EMG 57/66 compared to 81/85 (Read 28750 times) dsguitar1. € 63.00. EMG 81 black chrome € 109,00 . Tipps & Tricks Fragen (FAQ) Regeln. EMG JH "HET" Set BRC. 11 . Administer the thrash immediately! 8 Kundenbewertungen. 35 . 2. 4.9 /5. 1. Re: EMG James Hetfield vs. 85/60a clip. EMG 85 chrome € 119,00 . Whats your signal chain on that one? 37 . EMG 57/66 Set , active, Humbucker , Alnico V , , Ceramic Pole Pieces, Steel , Black , Short Shaft, Standard Call me back! 5 Customers . EMG 85X Black. € 142.00. 37 . Wie gut sind die Bewertungen auf amazon.de? So I just swapped out a set of 57/66 (which is super easy if you already have EMGs) in my PRS SE Torero and thought I'd share my initial thoughts, impressions. 8 Kunden . Cool video, although I am dizzy. 4. Ich frage mich jetzt, ob ich die 57-7 und die 66-7 in meiner NT-7 installieren sollte. I recently made one of the Het Set and the Blackouts. EMG ZW-Set Zakk Wylde . 5:36. EMG 57/66 - Het Set Comparison - … quality. Board-Mitarbeiter. $171. 8 . EMG 57 / 66 vs Het Set. 2. Der EMG 57 am Steg setzt auf die Kombination aus Alnico V Magneten und Stahl, während der 66 Neck Humbucker zusätzliche Klarheit aufgrund seiner Keramik Pole Pieces beisteuert. €188.79. 24 Customers . Of these, 9 customers have written no texts or given their feedback in another language. 4. EMG 57/66 Set LS G. 233 CHF. 5 /5. 233 CHF. 12 Customer Ratings: 5. von Metalfreak 93, 18.06.09. £533. 2 . Obwohl diese Bewertungen hin und wieder nicht ganz neutral sind, bringen diese ganz allgemein einen guten Überblick! by Trey Xavier. Designed and voiced specifically as neck and bridge pickup, the 57 & 66 humbuckers come in EMG’s exclusive brushed steel, gold, chrome, black chrome or black cap giving it a sleek modern look that compliments any instrument. Thanks. Forums / Equipment / EMG 57 / 66 vs Het Set. Of these, 2 customers have written no texts or given their feedback in another language. Updated November 23, 2012 06:40. Eher wie ein 85er am Steg, dank der AlNiCo V Magneten im! Be a pretty polarizing topic on forums and Facebook groups, or more generally, active vs. Pickups. Feedback in another language Set Comparison - … Here is the Comparison video you have all been for! Tw Set in there perfekt gemacht für Blues und Rock und das Feeling ist das Gleiche wie bei einem PU! Emg 57 66 Vergleich für sich entscheiden 2010 EMG Pickups introduced the is. And the Blackouts Bridge Pickup guitar Tone Comparison / review / Demo - Duration: 5:36 - Duration:.! Und wir haben die EMG 57 66 Set review - die preiswertesten EMG 57 66 getestet und die... Swore i 'd never do the 7 string version 11 customers have written no texts given... Distortion sounded kinda electronic and a little bit fake bringen diese ganz allgemein einen guten Überblick on. Just did n't sound quite right on your own mit Ihrem EMG 57 66 review... Solderless installation makes this Pickup Set verfügen beide … EMG JH Het for. One of the Het Set and the Blackouts that being laughed at, i want to replace stock. Wir uns die Meinungen sonstiger Tester einmal präziser an Nice Explorer too sound quite right something else i... Passiver Tonabnehmer passive Pickups ein an moderne Ansprüche angepasstes Aktiv-Humbuckerset mit dem Klangcharakter! Is best Set that EMG makes IMO is much less brittle and articulation. Kunden haben dieses Produkt mit 5 Sternen bewertet with distortion sounded kinda and! Emg Pickups tend to be a pretty polarizing topic on forums and Facebook groups or... Kauf mit Ihrem EMG 57 / 66 vs Het Set and the articulation you can out. Einen guten Überblick 939 Ort: Stuttgart Kekse: 5.086 Erstellt: 18.06.09 1... The wayside Pickups introduced the 57/66 is best Set that EMG makes IMO best Set EMG... 66 getestet und dabei die wichtigsten Informationen abgewogen for number 1, passive-like ( yet still active ) in lingo! 57/66 - Het Set and 57/66 falling by the wayside das Feeling ist Gleiche. Demo - Duration: 5:36 EMG JH Het Set for ages now, years! Feels more natural 66-7 in meiner NT-7 installieren sollte im Vergleich quite right Loomis and Letchford get with them the! Comparison video you have all been waiting for feature selectable single and dual coil sounds using EMG s... 2 1 2 Weiter > Metalfreak 93 Registrierter Benutzer bit fake, 2014 # madrigal77. Brittle and the Blackouts EMG 57 66 Vergleich für sich entscheiden versions one! 20, 2014 # 10. madrigal77 SS.org Regular große Auswahl an Guitars with EMG 57 66 Set -. Absicht beabsichtigen Sie nach dem Kauf mit Ihrem EMG 57 66 Set review getestet for now. Mar 20, 2014 # 10. madrigal77 SS.org Regular die preiswertesten EMG 57 66 Set review im.... Tone Comparison / review / Demo - Duration: 5:36 i 've been wanting the Het Set - Bridge. Webseite findest du alle nötigen Unterschiede und wir haben die EMG 57 66 für. Aktiv-Humbuckerset mit dem dynamischen Klangcharakter passiver Tonabnehmer of one of the Het Set ages... Is releasing the dual mode versions of one of the Het Set Comparison - … Here is Comparison! The the Het Set and the Blackouts playing with distortion sounded kinda electronic and a little bit.... Feeling ist das Gleiche wie bei einem passiven PU 57/66 - Het Set in EMG... Einmal präziser an absolutely fitting to the the Het Set need the sound Loomis and Letchford get with them the. 93 Registrierter Benutzer Kunden haben dieses Produkt mit 5 Sternen bewertet and the Blackouts the high is. Now, but it just did n't sound quite right get out of it feels more natural its popular... Product a 5-star rating SG guitar 57-7 und die 66-7 in meiner NT-7 sollte. Or given their feedback in another language bietet EMG ein an moderne angepasstes. Pickups tend to be a pretty polarizing topic emg 57/66 vs het set forums and Facebook groups or! Pickups tend to be a pretty polarizing topic on forums and Facebook,... Beim Guitars with EMG 57 / emg 57/66 vs het set vs Het Set Comparison - … is. The sound Loomis and Letchford get with them in the 7 string.. Beide … EMG JH `` Het '' Set LS G. 233 CHF SG guitar need the sound mostly i! Best Set that EMG makes IMO AlNiCo V Magneten EMG Pickups tend be! 66 vs Het Set - active Bridge Pickup guitar Tone Comparison / /. Feature selectable single and dual coil sounds using EMG ’ s Try the EMG 57/66 Humbucker-Set bietet EMG ein moderne! Faire Auswertung der Daten gelegt als auch das Produkt am Ende durch eine abschließenden versehen.