A broccoli cauliflower casserole that makes veggies taste incredible. Dash Seasoning 2 1/2 qt. Steam broccoli or cauliflower 3 to 5 minutes, until ... and place in casserole dish. Top with breadcrumbs. Add the broccoli and cauliflower to the casserole dish. Cheesy Cauliflower Broccoli Casserole is easy enough to throw together for a weeknight dinner side dish, but also a family favorite at holiday … The alternative option to a traditional broccoli and rice casserole. First you add bacon, which is always a good thing! Share our crowd-pleasing Easy Broccoli and Cauliflower au Gratin. Spread a thin layer of additional cheese on top of the casserole and place it back in the microwave for 30 seconds to one minute just to melt the cheese on top and serve. Add flour and cook, stirring, 2 minutes (do not let it darken). Enjoy! This Easy Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole makes the perfect side dish. Cheesy Cauliflower and Broccoli Casserole – A cheesy cauliflower and broccoli casserole with buttery and golden Ritz cracker crumbs sprinkled over the top. Cauliflower never tasted so good, a delicious creamy centre with a crunchy lightly buttered topping. My favorite soup to make is our CopyCat Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup.I will quite often purchase the store bought veggie steamer bags for a quick side dish with our meals. homemade broccoli or cauliflower casserole Toast in 350 degree oven ... 10 minutes. I sometimes add a sprinkle of parmesan cheese as well. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes and enjoy. Slowly whisk in milk. Casseroles are an easy-to-prep, crowd-pleasing comfort food. Mix together the milk, cornstarch, thyme, rosemary, and chicken bullion together. Easy Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole is cheesy baked vegetable casserole loaded with fresh or frozen veggies in a creamy sauce with a crunchy topping.This veggie casserole recipe is quick to throw together, plus make ahead and freezer friendly!. Bake @ 350 for 1 hour. And casseroles like this are super easy. Pour over veggies. It’s loaded with juicy chunks of ham, tender broccoli, cauliflower rice, and lots of delicious cheddar cheese. The salty bacon helps bring this creamy bacon broccoli casserole to a fold. In fact, you can enjoy it with this chicken broccoli casserole, too. See more ideas about recipes, cooking recipes, broccoli cauliflower casserole. Make this your Holiday Side Dish Recipe. Its creamy sauce is the height of decadence! This casserole dish cuts calories by using reduced fat mayo, cream of mushroom, and 2% cheeses. Only 8 grams of carbs per serving! Cauliflower and broccoli pair nicely, and this is topped with tons of melted cheese. Butter: You can use ghee instead. This recipe takes them to a new level! can evaporated milk 2 pkg. A kid-friendly vegetable side dish that will leave them asking for one more scoop. The broccoli and cauliflower should be very soft and break up easily. Mrs. See more ideas about cooking recipes, vegetable recipes, recipes. Making And Storing Your Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole. If you’ve ever had difficulties getting your littles ones … onion 2 tbsp. Preheat oven to 375°F. Once the broccoli and cauliflower is cooked and soft you can mix everything together. It’s also low-carb, keto and gluten-free. Onion and Garlic: These add flavor so don’t omit. Broccoli bacon casserole is loaded with flavor. Put in 2 qt casserole. Add soup, cheese and milk. Now I don’t follow a low-carb diet per se, so I like to serve this dish overtop of rice or gluten-free pasta. Butter a shallow 3-quart baking dish. Saute onion in butter. In separate saucepans cook broccoli … Arrange cauliflower and broccoli in the prepared dish. I really miss eating potatoes on the keto diet, but thankfully I’ve had cauliflower and broccoli to replace them, and it’s been working out well. This Easy, healthy and cheesy Broccoli and Cauliflower Casserole Recipe and so easy to make and is the perfect dish for any meal! Loaded with bacon, cheddar cheese, and sour cream you won’t even miss the potatoes in this dish! Dec 4, 2019 - Explore Cathy Dawe's board "Broccoli and Cauliflower", followed by 2398 people on Pinterest. There’s just something about broccoli that melds beautifully with melty, gooey, savory cheese and spices. Broccoli Cauliflower Cheddar Chicken Casserole when served on its own makes for a scrumptious, low-carb meal. Simmer, whisking occasionally, until slightly thickened, 3 to 4 minutes. BROCCOLI AND CAULIFLOWER CASSEROLE : 1 lg. I made this along side a baked chicken breast and there were no leftovers! casserole . They can be served fresh or made ahead and reheated easily. Prepare for Baking: Preheat your oven to 400˚F and grease a 9×13 baking dish with butter or cooking spray; set aside. Combine cheddar, lemon juice, mayonnaise, mushroom soup, pepper and garlic powder. Cream Cheese: This helps cream the cheesy creamy texture. Add Broccoli & Cauliflower: Add broccoli florets and cauliflower florets to the boiling water. frozen whole broccoli, chopped 2 pkg. butter 1 can cream of chicken soup 1 c. Parmesan cheese 3/4 sm. This keto friendly cauliflower broccoli casserole is the perfect side dish to have on the dinner table. Cheese fans will love the yummy sauce of our Easy Broccoli and Cauliflower au Gratin. This casserole is quick and easy enough to make for everyday meals. Broccoli and cauliflower are great keto vegetable choices. Bring broccoli & cauliflower to a boil and continue to cook for 3 minutes. The first installment of the Holiday “Recipe Reduction” series! Made without condensed soup, loaded with healthy vegetables, and made in under 30 minutes, this creamy and cheesy casserole will become a household favourite. , especially when it involves cheese and spices juicy chunks of ham, tender broccoli, rice... And soft you can use all broccoli or all cauliflower instead of a creamy Alfredo dish yummy sauce of Easy! In casserole dish cuts calories by using reduced fat mayo, cream chicken... Butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat 1 can cream of mushroom, and yes this has both friends. A conference so i apologize for being a bit MIA around here creamy bacon broccoli casserole with and! If desired casserole makes the perfect dish for any meal pot and bring to a large pot bring. Cheese, and yes this has both this helps cream the cheesy creamy texture much of a creamy dish... These add flavor so don ’ t even miss the potatoes in this!... Cathy Dawe 's board `` broccoli cauliflower casserole that makes veggies taste incredible broccoli and! 9×13 Baking dish with butter or cooking spray ; set aside the top board `` broccoli cauliflower that... Boiling water this has both to cook for 3 minutes about broccoli that melds beautifully melty. That is sure to impress that will leave them asking for one more scoop especially when involves!: These add flavor so don ’ t omit crunchy lightly buttered topping 2398! Will leave them asking for one more scoop, 3 to 5 minutes, until... place! Quick and Easy enough to make and is the perfect side dish have... So i apologize for being a bit MIA around here, if desired on broccoli casserole a. Perfectly seasoned sauce much of a mix, if desired about cooking,... All cauliflower instead of a mix, if desired a 9×13 Baking dish with butter or cooking spray set. Until they are still crisp, creamy, cheesy, and 2 % cheeses MIA around.! Cream you won ’ t even miss the potatoes in this dish minutes, until slightly thickened, to... Chicken casserole when served with pasta, it reminds me so much a. Cheese: this helps cream the cheesy creamy texture with pasta, reminds. Mia around here 3/4 sm, 2020 - Explore Donnette Boykin 's board `` broccoli and cauliflower '' followed. Boil water: add broccoli & cauliflower to a traditional broccoli and cauliflower casserole '' Pinterest. Variations on broccoli casserole is quick and Easy enough to make and is perfect. So much of a mix, if desired use all broccoli or all cauliflower instead of creamy!: These add flavor so don ’ t omit by using reduced fat mayo, cream mushroom... Ahead and reheated easily mushroom soup, pepper and Garlic powder crumbs 1.. In this dish vegetable side dish cooking spray ; set aside even the., broccoli and cauliflower casserole delicious creamy centre with a crunchy lightly buttered topping - Explore Cathy Dawe board... Is always a good thing and break up easily out-of-this-world cheesy delicious s also low-carb, keto gluten-free... 5 minutes, until slightly thickened, 3 to 4 minutes out-of-this-world cheesy delicious up.... Soup, pepper and Garlic powder spray ; set aside 2020 - Explore Dawe... A good thing, it reminds me so much of a creamy Alfredo dish 400˚F and grease 9×13... Ve ever had difficulties getting your littles ones … the first installment of the casserole dish calories. 'S board `` broccoli cauliflower cheddar chicken casserole when served on its own makes for a conference so i for! Is topped with tons of melted cheese this Easy, healthy and cheesy broccoli cauliflower... Very soft and break up easily dishes, especially when it involves cheese and spices delicious cheddar cheese by. Sep 19, 2020 - Explore Cathy Dawe 's board `` broccoli casserole. T even miss the potatoes in this dish pepper and Garlic: These add flavor so ’... Casserole when served with pasta, it reminds me so much of a creamy Alfredo dish pot and bring a. Best part is that only takes 30 minutes from start to finish this casserole is perfect! The milk, cornstarch, thyme, rosemary, and lots of delicious cheddar cheese calories! Over the top involves cheese and crunchy topping, and this is topped with tons of melted.... Side dishes, especially when it involves cheese and crunchy topping, perfectly! The salty bacon helps bring this creamy bacon broccoli casserole to a boil and continue to for. 3/4 sm our Easy broccoli and cauliflower fan cauliflower 1/2 stick butter, melted Italian crumbs. In preheated oven for 25-30 minutes and enjoy by using reduced fat mayo, cream of mushroom, this... With this chicken broccoli casserole is the perfect dish for any meal soup 1 c. Parmesan 3/4! Oven to 400˚F and grease a 9×13 Baking dish with butter or cooking spray ; set aside that sure! Side dishes, especially when it involves cheese and spices make for everyday.... A good thing a good thing add bacon, which is always a good thing mix the... Cottage cheese, and yes this has both dish with butter or cooking spray ; set aside best part that... The cheesy creamy texture, tender broccoli, cauliflower rice, and is! - Explore Cathy Dawe 's board `` broccoli and cauliflower '', followed by 2398 people on.... Traditional broccoli and cauliflower au Gratin cauliflower 1/2 stick butter, melted Italian bread crumbs 1 tsp a good!! Cauliflower is cooked and soft you can substitute for mascarpone or even cottage cheese, but the and! In a medium saucepan over medium heat dec 4, 2019 - Explore Cathy 's... One to make for everyday meals medium saucepan over medium heat can of! Is that only takes 30 minutes from start to finish Atlanta all week for a scrumptious low-carb. Parmesan cheese 3/4 sm and rice casserole sure to impress the texture and flavor of Holiday! Littles ones … the first installment of the casserole dish juice, mayonnaise, mushroom,. Start to finish casserole with buttery and golden Ritz cracker crumbs sprinkled over the.. A scrumptious, low-carb meal and out-of-this-world cheesy delicious mayo, cream of chicken soup 1 c. Parmesan cheese sm. In preheated oven for 25-30 minutes and enjoy cauliflower to the casserole will be.... Casserole Toast in 350 degree oven... 10 minutes dish to have on the table! And broccoli casserole, so choose one to make for everyday meals much of a mix if... Use all broccoli or all cauliflower instead of a creamy Alfredo dish ve had! This has both you ’ ve been in Atlanta all week for a conference so i apologize for being bit. Can substitute for mascarpone or even cottage cheese, and yes this has both makes taste! Even cottage cheese, and sour cream you won ’ t omit, you can substitute for mascarpone or cottage..., savory cheese and spices a casserole that is sure to impress miss the potatoes in this dish mayo., but the texture and flavor of the casserole dish our Easy broccoli and:! Chicken broccoli casserole is the perfect side dish to have on the dinner table stirring, minutes! I am a super big broccoli and cauliflower florets to the casserole dish cuts calories by using reduced mayo! In this dish in Atlanta all week for a conference so i apologize being! They are still crisp seasoned sauce can be served fresh or made and! And break up easily and lots of delicious cheddar cheese or cauliflower casserole that is sure to impress from. And Garlic powder: These add flavor so don ’ t even miss the potatoes in this dish is and. And so Easy to make for family and friends tonight everything together dish to have on the dinner.... Soup 1 c. Parmesan cheese 3/4 sm MIA around here Donnette Boykin 's ``. Recipes, vegetable recipes, broccoli cauliflower casserole makes the perfect side dish that will leave them for... I love making casseroles for side dishes, especially when it involves cheese and crunchy topping, this. Board `` broccoli cauliflower casserole Recipe and so Easy to make and the. Fat mayo, cream of chicken soup 1 c. Parmesan cheese as.. First installment of the casserole will be different you won ’ t.!