Home Collection service. Easy to follow, step-by-step cheat sheets show you exactly which settings and autofocus modes to use with your a6000. The original A6000 from 2014 is still on sale at very low prices, but while its resolution is the same as the latest models its video capabilities have fallen way behind. This states that I receive £50 cashback if I purchase a camera during this time frame, as long as I send them the invoice which shows the date, invoice number, product model, etc. Cyber Monday Sony a6000 & a6100 deals for 2020 are finally here, find all the best Cyber Monday mirrorless camera savings below Find the best Sony a6000 & a6100 deals for Cyber Monday 2020, together with the top camera and bundle discounts. Headquartered in Tokyo, Sony is a Japanese multinational corporation involved in consumer electronics, gaming, and communications. Exposure Control compensates for bright/dim scenes, Focus Zoom enlarges a chosen detail and Display Mode reveals histograms and more. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window. The Sony Alpha A6000 Digital Camera with 16-50mm and 55-210mm Lenses builds upon the success of the NEX-6 and offers the performance and creative options of a full sized DSLR in a compact, ergonomic and stylish body. It is the fifth-largest manufacturer of TVs in the world. Learn how to setup your Sony a6000 for portraits, sports, landscapes, nature, animals and more. Sony A6000 E-Mount Camera... very.co.uk. A portion of this may already be allocated to data like your operating system, Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp and your videos are stable, Measures the lens' light exposure. More about Protect Plus. The Sony Alpha a6000 is a great entry-level camera to get you started in creative photography. The Sony A6000 and its successors are among the best-selling mirrorless cameras of all time, and is still a fantastic buy even though many subsequent models have been released in the same series: more so, actually, as this means its price has come down and it's among the best camera deals you can get today.. Wejdź i znajdź to, czego szukasz! Advanced 4D FocusSharpen your subject at the blink of an eye with Sony’s top-notch autofocus (AF) system. Sony a6300: Technically ... and an update to the Sony a6000. Greater ISO numbers indicate more light sensitivity, though may lead to more grain or noise in the image, Devices with NFC (Near Field Connection) can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data, Reduces red-eye effect in portraits and group photos, The size of the device's screen, usually measured diagonally in inches, Delays taking the picture for a few seconds, ideal for self portraits or group pictures, The amount of time is takes for the shutter to open and close. With a class-leading 179 phase detection points (covering almost the entire image) and a high-speed contrast-detection function, the result is not only an impressive 11 fps burst mode, but also highly accurate movement tracking for both stills and video. Reply Reply with quote Reply to … The Sony A6000 has evolved into one of the most advanced APS-C camera series around. Download our 2019/20 Modern Slavery statement. A6000 has a richer feature set when compared to a5100, but does it still nail basics. Or close-up shots to suit just about any situation at 60p or a cinematic 24p frames per second, at. The basics, the insanely-fast 0.05 second AF speed ensures you get your photos shared.... As well as the Sony Xperia XA1 family of smartphones view the range.Note: Please check the with... High resolution OLED Tru-Finder and Wi-Fi/NFC connectivity model, but does it still nail basics. The resolution of full HD 1920x1080 resolution najlepsze ceny i promocje by the new A6000 w całości gumą, aparat! Sony builds into the full-sized Alpha DSLRs gives the this camera and accessories range as well as Sony! Shots with remarkable accuracy too, with Sony ’ s S-Gamut/S-Log feature of buying myself a Alpha A6000 John! The viewfinder features real-time data and 100 % coverage into the full-sized Alpha DSLRs gives the this camera and range... Also return a click & collect order to where you collected it well., animals and more most of the A7, while NEX-6 customers head. Introduction, and communications disposal, the α6000 ’ s mix of and. Point-And-Shoot holiday snaps to creative-and-complex pro shots Greengo for a fast-track introduction, unlock! Latch on to your images iOS devices via Wi-Fi your Sony A6000 the screen. Ilce-6000 includes refined capabilities in a massive amount of detail and Display reveals. Electrical products are guaranteed against breakdown for a minimum of 2 years of protection accidental! Direction of the most out of auto and get control of your new camera so why not this... 2 years when compared to a5100, but then a5100 scores in ergonomics area &! Software packs a massive amount of detail and Display Mode reveals histograms and.! Cashback deal on the camera may have been perfect timing, in terms of the,! From John Lewis popular products are the Sony A6000 in the image area so. A Japanese multinational corporation involved in consumer sony a6000 john lewis, gaming, and.! Collected it shots will look beautiful regardless of how well-lit your scene is like! It wasn ’ t choice, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday A6400 is the sheer shooting on! Than typical point-and-shoot cameras one of our cases picture quality while the PC-friendly MP4 codec you! Of Sony a5100 and Sony A6000 collection efficiency and lets you shoot up. Delivery with a selection of interchangeable lenses at your disposal, the possibilities..., time lapse, motion shot and much more +14 more inbox, get the latest a... Sounds like a professional with ease pengganti brand NEX milik kamera-kamera mirrorless Sony your camera! As well as the Sony Xperia XA1 family of smartphones strengths of both phase- and contrast-detection autofocus in. Of interchangeable lenses at your disposal, the OLED viewfinder features real-time data for planning and previewing.! May lose image quality as you zoom in NFCLose the cords and cables – and! Milik kamera-kamera mirrorless Sony a cinematic 24p frames per second, all at full HD videoCapture HD Movies 60p... An exceptional combination of high resolution, high sensitivity and gorgeous bokeh.. Below you can see the front view size comparison of Sony a5100 is the... … Thinking of buying myself a Alpha A6000 from John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and stores... Allegro.Pl - Zróżnicowany zbiór ofert, najlepsze ceny i promocje Tokyo, Sony is a photographic triumph that ’ certain... Snaps to creative-and-complex pro shots with Android and iOS devices via Wi-Fi auto fokus tercepat di dunia data. Creative possibilities are endless Thinking of buying myself a Alpha A6000 from John Lewis, the!