My Korean in laws thought I was a culinary genius, so thanks for the inspiration! Hi, I’m not much of fan of shallots. Brush the pork lightly with oil, season with salt and pepper and grill the skewers over a medium-hot fire, turning once or twice, until browned and just cooked through, about 7 minutes. Cut the pork into pieces, you can leave it in steak sizes piece, or cut it into thin strips, depending on how much you want the marinade to cover. , This Lemongrass Pork Stir-fry is so simple to make, yet SO full of flavor thanks to lemongrass, and other bold flavored aromatics like garlic and ginger. Pour the marinade over sliced pork and let it sit overnight (or up to 24 hrs.) For more information, please see our Disclosure. Peel the bottom-third portions of 2 of the stalks to their inner bulbs and mince. In a large non-stick pan, cook the ground pork for 5-8 minutes, until cooked through and no pink remains. Bring it to boil over high heat and let it hard boil for 1 minute. Pork is used in many Asian countries, because the Asian flavor goes really well with the pork! Tag @thatspicychick on Instagram and hashtag it #thatspicychick. Tag @seonkyounglongest on Instagram and hashtag it #AsianAtHome, This post was sponsored by The National Pork Board. Add the vegetables to the pan and cook for 5-8 minutes, until tender (if cut in matchsticks, cook these for 3 minutes longer than any spiralized veggies). I have never made pork chops before or tried lemongrass but decided to try this. Transfer the skewers to the baking sheet. Place the pork in a bowl, add the lemongrass mixture and stir to coat the pork evenly. Once the pork has cooked through, use a slotted spoon to allow the excess grease/liquid to drip off into the wok … Any rice noodle can be used here, but the usual choice is … Sign up for my email list too! It should only be used as a general guideline. If you make this recipe, leave a comment and review it below with a star rating! Add sugar, minced garlic, minced shallot, chopped onion, and minced lemongrass to mini chop and blend into a fine texture. Transfer the pork skewers to a large platter, sprinkle with the chopped peanuts and serve with lime wedges. Hi, Just bake at 400 F and 15 to 20 min, but make sure to sear the pork beforehand! Slice the pork chop and pour the sauce right on top. Then add the fish sauce and brown sugar. This Lemongrass Pork Stir-fry is all about the bright and fresh flavors and freezing it, thawing it, then reheating it may dilute some of the flavors. Make sure you pour the juices from the pork too! Also if you have leftover, make Banh Mi (Vietnamese Sandwich)! . We are a part of the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you) by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Leche Flan (Creme Caramel/Purin) Recipe & Video! Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. https://photos.app.goo.gl/353iNjaGzRGzBfkM9. So gather all the ingredients, grab your wok, and let’s make this delicious Lemongrass Pork Stir-fry! My favorite things are my wok, my itty bitty tiny watch, and chillies in all forms, colors, and sizes! Thank you for the yummy recipes!! Step 3 Line a large baking sheet and a work surface with plastic wrap. Yes. Cover with a plastic wrap and marinate for over night. Chop *very* finely, as you don’t want to be chewing on large pieces of lemongrass. Ground pork and red bell pepper get tossed with aromatics in a savory, slightly sweet, and tangy Vietnamese stir-fry sauce! I have not tried freezing this dish and would not recommend doing so. Nutritional Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Comment and Copyright Policy | Implemented by WPopt. Meanwhile, we are going to cook the marinate. All Rights Reserved, Chinese Smashed Cucumber Salad Recipe & Video, Mayak Eggs Korean Marinated Eggs Recipe &…, Crazy Rich Asians Dumpling Recipe & Video, Japanese Egg Sandwich, Tamago Sando Recipe &…, Eggslut Sandwich Recipe (Fair Fax Inspired), Caprese Open Sandwich with Chicken : Open…, Magic Coffee | Dalgona Coffee and Croffle…. Our 22 Best Crock Pot and Slow-Cooker Recipes. 3- This is not a spicy stir fry. By continuing to use this site, you agree to its privacy policy and cookie policy terms. Use honey to taste instead of the brown sugar. Alternatively, you can swap for other veggies of your choice. 7.4 g I did not make this recipe BUT I did use the marinade 3 ways on a smoked pork butt that was brined in soy, lemongrass, and ginger.