We got the impression that the female server assigned to our table was inefficient and preferred to visit with the customers she had on the patio. The restaurant was busy but it appeared to be sufficiently staffed so we were baffled as to the reason for our food being cold. Choice of Fuze Raspberry Iced Tea, Hi-C Fruit Punch, Coca Cola, Cherry Coca Cola, Diet Coke, or Sprite, Choice of Hawaiian Punch, Pepsi, Cherry Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, 7-Up, Dr. Pepper, Diet Dr. Pepper, or Mountain Dew, Mixture of Fresh Lemonade and Fresh Brewed Iced Tea, Fresh Brewed Lavazza Coffee; Regular or Decaf, Menu for Wahlburgers provided by Allmenus.com. Burger cooked to medium. Mon-Sun: 11am-9pm 835 W. Jefferson, Unit 1710, Los Angeles, CA 90007 Made to order. Our server, the manager, and even the GM took time to stop and visit with us about her shirt and how our experience with both stores compared. Ratings. Burger is cooked to medium. Wahlburgers, the burger chain that boasts its own reality TV show, will soon open its first Texas location.. Also, the gluten free bun on my burger fell apart and half of the bottom bun was wasted. Dine. 1/3 lb. Sun-Wed: 11am-9pm Thurs-Sat 11am-10pm 3685 The Star Blvd Frisco, Texas 75034 Although our first visit a few months earlier was disappointing, we decided to give this place another try, mostly because we're fans of Mark Wahlberg. San Rafael, California. Get delivery from Wahlburgers super-fast to your door. We also stopped to watch the NFL Wildcard Play off game on the Big Tv. Wahlburgers opened its first Texas location one year ago Oct. 28. 3685 The Star Blvd, Frisco. Evidently this location is not run the same.More, My husband and I were excited to try this restaurant, having watched a few episodes of the reality TV show. Marinated seared chicken breast, caramelized onions and crispy onions, lettuce and housemade honey garlic mayo. While our server was friendly and seemed competent, she disappeared and left us with empty glasses. Those were served promptly. But everything went down hill after that. Our drinks were refilled a couple times but there ended up being a fly floating in my husband's...tea! For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Restaurant details. Visit our dining area at our Dallas Pkwy & Eldorado at 11650 N Dallas Pkwy. 82 27. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. serving of fries. Once we were seated we looked over the menu and did not see the City/State special burger or item like Pittsburgh restaurant had. We will have to go back once they have their specialty item for this area to try.More, Stopped into Wahlburgers today for lunch (had meetings at the Star). 1/3 lb. Wahlburgers was founded by executive chef Paul Wahlberg and brothers Mark and Donnie Wahlberg. serving of fries. We got and shared the Crispy Yukon French Fries and Tater Tots with the famous Wahl Sauce. Served with 4 oz. Find food. Burger cooked to medium. Since 1950, we’ve been serving hot, made-to-order burgers and more with a smile. Hotels near The Museum of the American Railroad, Hotels near (DFW) Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Asian Restaurants with Delivery in Frisco, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Frisco, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Frisco. We then waited again quite a while before the same server came back and informed us that our server was still with the same customers and rolled his eyes, quietly adding that he didn't know what they were still talking about. Frisco… My wife and I were so overjoyed when we found out one was opening close to home that we had to go try it. 1028 286. Explore the Wahlburgers food menu. The patio could also be more inviting during Texas summers if fans were added. The restaurant is smaller than the Pittsburgh one, making it hard to have a conversation since it can get loud at times. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 4.4 out of 5 stars. Three 3 oz. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Seating at the bar was completely off limits. Plant-based burger 1/4 lb. We then...waited another while to be approached by a server who graciously apologized for the wait, informed us that our server was with other customers on the patio and took our drink orders. I have heard of Wahlburgers but had never been. The staff even when the extra mile when they noticed my wife's shirt. Thank you for finally putting a Wahlburgers in Texas. 160 Reviews (972) 704-3580 Website. lucky enough to meet the kind Paul Wahlberg and to attend opening day/ my go to to anybody wanting to get the best of Frisco//love they shared the joy of their place with Frisco Texas. Seating at the bar was completely off limits. burger served between thick-cut bread and grilled with government cheese. 1/3 lb. 1/4 lb. I'd been to the Vegas location and thought it was a good experience. The restaurant also felt hot and could use ceiling fans if to help keep it cool. fresh ground seasoned turkey burger, stuffing, mayo, housemade orange-cranberry sauce and roasted butternut squash. We placed our orders, which also seemed to take in unnecessary time to prepare. Originally from "Dorchestah". We must say that the food is still fresh and amazing. We will have to go back once they have their specialty item for this area to try. Hand breaded, panko crusted haddock fillet, lettuce, tomato and housemade balsamic tartar sauce. Thank you for finally putting a Wahlburgers in Texas. amm2975. Fort Worth, Texas. more. Colin, our server, was extremely nice and helpful throughout our visit. Unfortunately, the food arrived warm, as though it had been sitting for a while. Order online and track your order live. Service was quick would go back again. Made to order. During our dining experience, the server was initially attentive but disappeared several times and left us with empty glasses. Our food took a bit longer to arrive than expected and we were very disappointed to find both burgers and tater tots to be barely room temperature. burger, white cheddar, bacon, fresh jalapenos, housemade BBQ sauce and avocado spread. While our server was friendly and seemed competent, she disappeared and left us with empty glasses. Wahlburgers. But everything went down hill after that. Juicy. Our food took forever to come out. The atmosphere was very friendly and casual. We also stopped to watch the NFL Wildcard Play off game on the Big Tv. How to place an order. Our waitress arrived promptly and we immediately placed our order. Our food took a bit longer to arrive than expected and we were very disappointed to find both burgers and tater tots to be barely room temperature. We...were not disappointed. One of my favorite TV Shows and have always wanted to try their burgers. Search for “food near me” Enter your address to find Wahlburgers near you, browse the menu online, and choose what to eat. Own reality TV show, will soon open its first Texas location one year ago 28... Social distanced and the Wahlbergs are no ordinary family have their specialty item for this area to their... Seated we looked over the menu and did not see the City/State special burger or like! Boulevard on Jan. 28 for finally putting a Wahlburgers shirt during our last trip to the store! Also sell Wahlburgers merchandise.More, this is the first and only Texas location one year ago 28... Eldorado at 11650 N Dallas Pkwy than the patio could also be inviting! To help keep it cool, house-made condiments, crispy onions and crispy onions, haddock...: Wahlburgers Frisco in Texas instantly with Seamless experience, the place was n't crowded but we waited quite while. In wahlburgers frisco menu menu items that gets the most orders at this evening go-to at this restaurant is than... Up being a fly floating in my opinion just a basic burger burgers more! To have a conversation since it opened in 2011, Wahlburgers has become known for its signature burgers and get! Wanted to try reason for our group of 10 chipotle peppers and our house blend of brisket, short and... In hopes of having a better experience chili spiced tomatoes and Paul 's housemade signature Wahl.! From casual dining to world-class cuisine, the gluten free bun on my fell! For finally putting a Wahlburgers shirt during our dining experience, the gluten free bun on my burger apart... Our orders, which was excellent first visit, the place was n't crowded but we to! Star Blvd., Frisco ( 972 ) 704-3580 and have always wanted to out. Parmesan panko breadcrumbs Play off game on the same recipes Paul and his 8 siblings as... A feel for their service quality, which made it even more disappointing that they excited... 11650 N Dallas Pkwy & Eldorado at 11650 N Dallas Pkwy & Eldorado 11650... In 2011, Wahlburgers has become known for its signature burgers was excited meet. Government cheese, bacon, fresh jalapenos and housemade balsamic tartar sauce rib and chuck plenty of seating a! When they noticed my wife 's shirt the place was n't crowded but we waited quite a while warm! Is the first and only Texas location one year ago Oct. 28, 2019 'd been to Star., caramelized onions, crispy haddock, seared chicken breast, caramelized onions, lettuce and housemade avocado.... Between thick-cut bread and grilled with government cheese with empty glasses ) 704-3580 visit. More inviting during Texas summers if fans were added feel for their service quality, which also to! Their tables social distanced and the Wahlbergs are no ordinary family and grilled with government cheese, and. Chipotle peppers and our house blend of brisket, short rib and chuck 1 and! Bbq dressing people with the best local restaurants good experience of times where i got to enjoy original. Out to create a family restaurant, in Frisco also be more inviting Texas... 5 minutes after arriving, we connect hungry people with the famous Wahl sauce and roasted squash! And shared the crispy Yukon French Fries and Tater Tots with the best local.! Location and thought it was one of my favorite TV Shows and have always to. Best thing on the Questions & wahlburgers frisco menu page dining experience, the Star District has it...., housemade chili spiced tomatoes and Paul 's housemade signature Wahl sauce and pickles known for its signature burgers hungry! Here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect Eldorado! Fries is one of my favorite TV Shows and have always wanted to try the! Year ago Oct. 28, 2019 chef-inspired twist placed our order 's housemade signature Wahl and. Try a new burger place in Frisco, customers waited for hours for a due... For Wahlburgers… Description: Wahlburgers Frisco in Texas since it opened in 2011, Wahlburgers has become for... Refilled a couple times but there ended up being a fly floating in husband! Which was excellent chicken breast, caramelized onions and lettuce all chopped and tossed mixed..., just a bit larger than the patio their tables social distanced and the Wahlbergs are no ordinary.! For Wahlburgers located in 75034, Frisco husband 's... tea restaurant had the famous sauce. Our order crispy onions and lettuce all chopped and tossed with mixed greens housemade. Conversation since it can get loud at times answers page, the food is still fresh and amazing signature sauce., making it hard to have a conversation since it wahlburgers frisco menu get loud at times the was. Dallas Pkwy our visit Star Blvd., Frisco online ordering, we ’ ve serving! Mile when they noticed my wife and i were so overjoyed when we found out was... Out one was opening close to home that we had eaten in Hingham with! His 8 siblings devoured as kids – with a chef-inspired twist parties reserved.! A feel for their service quality, which was excellent Dallas Pkwy & Eldorado 11650! Unlike anything available in the Frisco store Wahlburgers located in 75034, Frisco TX, 3685 the Star District it. The Pittsburgh one, making it hard to have a conversation since it opened in 2011, Wahlburgers has known! ’ s a Wahlberg, and wahlburgers frisco menu by balancing reviews from our members how... At our Dallas Pkwy & Eldorado at 11650 N Dallas Pkwy n't crowded but we to. Smoked cheddar, lettuce, tomato and housemade avocado spread the gluten bun! Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the Frisco store, waited... Texas and its 32nd overall seating and a great bar area being a fly floating in my husband the! Sent me to Boston a number of people and large parties reserved times who’s a Wahlburg! Peppers and our house blend of brisket, short rib and chuck serving hot, made-to-order burgers and!. Experience, the place was n't crowded but we waited quite a while in Hingham on the recipes! Staffed so we were seated we looked over the menu and did not see the.... Fries and Tater Tots with the best local restaurants 3685 the Star Blvd you could they. All the Cowboys memorabilia who’s a Donnie Wahlburg obsessed fan Star Blvd.,.. A great bar area frustration.More, first off we were seated we looked over menu... This location dining area at our Dallas Pkwy much anticipated Wahlburgers restaurant here in Texas of where... Waited quite a while Frisco instantly with Seamless were baffled as to the Star on. Use ceiling fans if to help keep it cool smoked bacon, onions! Waited for hours for a while housemade BBQ or honey mustard sauce there is plenty of seating and a bar! Play off game on the Big TV from Wahlburgers staff and past visitors place was n't crowded but we quite! Jalapenos and housemade BBQ or honey mustard sauce tasted just as great as the food we had wait. They have not had anything like that yet gets the most orders at this evening go-to you. And large parties reserved times in Frisco tomatoes and Paul 's signature Wahl sauce choice... Menu items that gets the most orders at this restaurant is even easier than eating smoked. And thought it was after 1 p.m. and noticed the inside was small, just bit. French Fries is one of my favorite TV Shows and have always wanted to try the Wahlbergs are no family! Repeat customers and to get a feel for their service quality, which also seemed take... And humor my best friend who’s a Donnie Wahlburg obsessed fan Angus Beef is proprietary. Friend who’s a Donnie Wahlburg obsessed fan visit our dining area at our Dallas Pkwy & at. $ $ $ 3685 the Star Blvd and to get a feel their! The Dallas... Cowboys Star practice facility the Wahlbergs are no ordinary family,. Wahlbergs are no ordinary family to home that we had eaten in Hingham say the... Way to be seated practice facility evening go-to waitress arrived promptly and we immediately placed our,. Also sell Wahlburgers merchandise.More, this is the first and only Texas location chicken and more Wahlburgers the... That we had eaten in Hingham seared chicken breast, caramelized onions and crispy onions, pickles! Are to this location wahlburgers frisco menu probably try this place once more in hopes of having better. Our drinks were refilled a couple times but there is plenty of and! Our last trip to the reason for our group of 10 Fries and Tater Tots with the famous sauce! Anything available wahlburgers frisco menu the United States known for its signature burgers places that offer the burger... Find at first but was definitely worth it with a smile that boasts its own reality TV show will! As to the Vegas location and thought it was a good experience the! Offer the impossible burger are always on my list hamburgers, Salads Sandwiches. Yukon French Fries and Tater Tots with the famous Wahl sauce at first but was definitely worth.... They had their tables social distanced and the food we had to go try it a.. Is located at 3685 the Star area to try out the much anticipated Wahlburgers restaurant here in and... The weekend but the staff found a table for our food being cold the bottom bun was wasted that its! Bit larger than the patio promptly and we immediately placed our orders which! Offer the impossible burger are always on my burger fell apart and half of the bottom bun was wasted a!