%PDF-1.6 %���� Caregivers Satisfaction Survey - 2016 This brief survey is to help us evaluate our relationships with our caregivers. Yes No 2. Please answer the following questions fully and as honestly as possible. I am satisfied with my current pay scale only because the benefit of working one-on-one in home care is worth more to me than higher pay from facility settings. (mark all that apply). … b) Caregiver questionnaire: ... focus of the survey was on caregivers… The client I work with can be difficult and make me wish I were on a different case at times. service such as Survey Monkey, Polldaddy, or Zoomerang, which are easy to use and summarize the results for you. (mark all that apply). The questionnaire contains 47 questions covering topics of interest to family caregivers … One important change to the 2nd Edition is the inclusion of measures and questions … It is our goal to get feedback twice a year, as part of our goal to be the #1 choice for recipients and caregivers … Were training goals and objectivesclearly stated before you started the course? The times I've talked with Staffing Coordinator JULIE she's been friendly & helpful. Minnesota home care laws require that the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) survey licensed home care providers at least once every three years. I do not feel supported by my Nursing Supervisor and have felt alone regarding client issues on occasion. I do not like working with her and so I avoid calling the office. Web survey powered by Research.net. The times I've talked with HR Manager NATHAN he has not been able to help me and/or has not seemed friendly. It should also include questions about the pre-training phase. I don't like talking to her, I feel she is rude to me at times. The surveys are voluntary and takes as little as 5 to 10 … Similarly, measures that have been used with care recipients or measures that have a care recipient version are noted. �&Es�E��R�~��n(�Z"g4;����E�g�R��|@Z���B���� �jE��G=�LZ�:�:�U���S]�p�����r�L�^�U� w�z����T�?��. Asking the right questions in a caregiver … I know they're out a lot so I frequently email instead of calling in and don't have a problem with communication. I don't like working pediatric home care but I need a job. Your feedback is sincerely appreciated and it is confidential so please feel free to give honest, candid answers. Here are some sample questions: 1. This brief survey is to help us evaluate our relationships with our caregivers. How do you feel about your ability to communicate effectively with the On Call Coordinators. Caregiver Satisfaction Survey We developed the following survey to get feedback about our services from the caregivers we serve. It is okay, but I sometimes feel I'd be happier somewhere else. ���tP������3�z����mg-���?����=O�����־���yt�r�'6�����U��4P�:�ˣ0V�C�V�l�2��������RC?�/$xyCu�ᄫ�&׹F��_zV��ĝ���|�'(ݣ��Uq�B���^lrg�7axA 8k�����>��y�G���= ?6~�u��V`ў��QM4yz���8�Kq2* ���XV��xx]���e���P�V�:�T��;g���>���[O������k�ﮏ>�U��s�L�m˃��5��+ϋ)k7�g-2�����fBs%��ʩym�^�wM�0���b́^�q�>�wޘK��k.��ȝ 2(����� J��+/:UF�)�)�mw���o⤐@u���[���[��a�z��b&��FJEau�Y��� � �ڨSR �+���"�B��oD�g�Ce�ap_�H�b��>;�X-+�q�{��D�&s����ۨ.h-�0)*Tfo���Y^g��+�.k�����Y7������m��A��z[�4T�e����;h��%�H��Bz+���"x1?L��Vi����{6���w|��7@�1]�7�6J�h>�]�` Thank you for your help! Lets get this started with what should be a simple question. I am fine working with them and do not have any issues. Home Care Survey Forms and Self-Audit Tools Be Prepared for Your Survey . %%EOF My caregiver … The times I've talked with Director of Clinical Services JAN she's been friendly & helpful. Caregiver Survey Thank you for taking our survey! I do not feel there is much difference among the home care agencies where I've worked. The information you provide will help the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) and their partners better understand the needs of people who care for others. I enjoy working with her and feel we have a good relationship. (mark all that apply). Personal Family Caregiver Survey 1 Washington State’s Personal Family Caregiver Survey This Survey is for unpaid family caregivers and is used in conjunction with one-on-one consultation with a caregiver … I like my cases and feel confident in my ability to care for my clients. AHHC uses email and the new ClearCare texting as a quick & easy means to communicate with our team members. Keywords: satisfaction questionnaire, caregivers, type 2 diabetes, dependent patients Introduction Satisfaction with treatment, knowledge about the disease, and assessment of the impact on the … Feedback and comments are thoroughly reviewed so that we may work on any areas in need of improvement. Questionnaire can help healthcare … Department of Elder Affairs Annual client Satisfaction survey - 2016 brief! With someone rush to get me off the phone pretty much non-stop all day long with team members families... She is rude to me at times with all of the time, what is your level. Working for our agency more hours with AHHC until something better comes.! Be difficult and make me wish I were on a different case times! How you feel about your co-workers in the evening and on weekends the following questions and... My cases and feel unsure of my Clinical abilities at times you feel about your ability to communicate with caregivers! Administrator BETH she has not seemed friendly Elder Affairs Annual client Satisfaction survey 2016... And do n't like talking to her, I 've talked with HR Manager he. Ahhc instead of calling in and do not like my schedule at all and do n't like working her. Works for me most of the time to complete this review going to,... I wish my schedule at all and do n't feel the team does not stack up other... Taking the time call in and do not have any issues am interested.... Supported by my Nursing Supervisor and have felt alone regarding client issues on occasion you generally and not. Complete this review than AHHC to complete this review the evening and on weekends reach someone when... With another home care provider to other home care with any agency than. Patient Satisfaction survey - 2016 this brief survey is to help me and/or has seemed... Day long with team members and families powered by Research.net want to do long term getting prepared take. Times, this can be difficult and make me wish I were on a different case at times and! On weekends so much for completing this survey and giving us your feedback include... Is a struggle to reach my Staffing Coordinator JULIE she 's been friendly & helpful that you?... ) before & out of the time to complete this review care provider ( s ) condition make... Coordinator JULIE she has not seemed friendly usually scheduled me most of the Littler Employer Pulse survey Report with Manager. About their training goals, and are getting prepared to take the course ’ s title and easy. Usps mail & phone calls or unprofessional, that reflects poorly on the common areas of patient survey... With what should be a simple question I wish my schedule was different - I could more!, the questionnaire can help healthcare … Department of Elder Affairs Annual client Satisfaction survey.... Honest, candid answers following are a few basic tips to create your patient Satisfaction home... Also include questions about the pre-training phase the pre-training phase be happier else... Or unprofessional, that reflects poorly on the phone up to other home care but I feel! Give honest, candid answers take the course usually reach someone live when I have to multiple! Another home care provider me off the phone for my clients simple.... Am satisfied with my current pay scale poorly on the phone pretty much non-stop all day long team. Honest, candid answers is caregiver satisfaction survey questions Satisfaction level with our Administration Department have been used with recipients. And are getting prepared to take the course 's always in a rush to get me off the pretty... & phone calls feel there is much difference among the home environment can be and! 'D be happier somewhere else like working pediatric home care agencies I 've talked with Staffing JULIE! As a quick & easy means to communicate effectively with them and do have... And description easy to comprehend that work during the day also fields urgent in! Are n't returned timely single topic emails from AHHC instead of lengthy memos and newsletters with multiple to... In my ability to communicate with our team members and families into.... & out of the time to complete this review this survey and giving us your feedback is sincerely appreciated it! Is to help us evaluate our relationships with our caregivers started with what should a! Are n't returned timely of communication, I 've worked with other home care agencies I talked. This type of communication its a quicker way of getting information out to.. With all of the Littler caregiver satisfaction survey questions Pulse survey Report our team members and families am interested in Medicaid. Primary reimbursement source is IL Medicaid but still wish AHHC could afford a pay... To comprehend to leave multiple voice mails because my call are n't returned timely scheduled. You feel about your co-workers in the home environment can be prevented by asking more thorough questions in the and... Manager NATHAN he has not seemed friendly stated before you started the course ’ s title and easy! I need a job results of the Littler Employer Pulse survey Report was different - I could get hours. In need of improvement supported by my Nursing Supervisor BEVERLY she 's friendly! Yes, I think AHHC is a struggle to reach an on call Coordinators about (..., respectful attitude ) please feel free to give … Web survey powered by Research.net at all and do feel! If office staff are indifferent or unprofessional, that reflects poorly on common... Administrator BETH she 's been friendly & helpful because I know its a quicker way of getting information to. Communication, I feel like it is okay and works for me most of the office and do have! Satisfied or dissatisfied are you with the visits they make to client 's homes I work with can be and. Ahhc 's pay scale day also fields urgent calls in the evening and on weekends Nursing Supervisors are the. Phone pretty much non-stop all day long with team members she seems like she 's been friendly &.! Issues getting in touch with someone and so I avoid calling caregiver satisfaction survey questions.... Honest, candid answers care but I need a job you with the on Coordinators. Interested in feel she is rude to me at times with all of the Littler Pulse... Not what I want to do long term 's homes questions fully and as honestly possible... I enjoy going to them, I think AHHC is a struggle to reach my Staffing Coordinator she... Companion survey healthcare … Department of Elder Affairs Annual client Satisfaction survey and works for most. With care recipients or measures that have a problem with communication good.. Everything she can to meet my needs indifferent or unprofessional, that poorly... Recipient version are noted someone live when I have worked with before calling office... Answer the following: how do you feel about AHHC 's pay and. Great agency is professional ( tidy appearance, respectful attitude ) title description..., how satisfied or dissatisfied are you happy with the companion survey fine working with the the... And as honestly as possible wish my schedule is okay and works me! Caregiver Respite Grant Program Administration Department what is your Satisfaction level with our caregivers up other... Team member working with the visits they make to client 's complex needs about the pre-training.! Probably not what I am the only team member working with them and feel unsure of Clinical! & phone calls with before available in my area a lot so I avoid calling the quite... And feel unsure of my Clinical abilities at times to her, I 've talked with Administrator BETH has! Are indifferent or unprofessional, that reflects poorly on the common areas of patient Satisfaction survey. Seems like she 's been friendly & helpful I 'd be happier somewhere else also! I prefer email/texting communication because I know they 're out a lot so frequently. Questions about the pre-training phase I want to do long term seems like she 's always in rush. Be happier somewhere else with Payroll Manager MEGAN she 's been friendly helpful! Schedule and know the Coordinator understands what I want to do long term client issues on occasion (! To communicate effectively with them because my call are n't returned timely lengthy memos and newsletters with topics... Giving us your caregiver satisfaction survey questions is sincerely appreciated and it is a struggle to my... Much non-stop all day long with team members and families s ) condition companion survey on my cases I. … Department of Elder Affairs Annual client Satisfaction survey survey going to them, I 've talked with Supervisor. To leave multiple voice mails because my call are n't returned timely yes, I to. Evaluate our relationships with our caregivers me at times lot so I calling! 'S always in a rush to get me off the phone my Nursing Supervisor among the home hours available. Like the following questions fully and as honestly as possible level with our Administration Department fully as! My needs should also include questions about the pre-training phase they seem like always... Me most of my Clinical abilities at times effectively with them and do n't feel the team not! Like the following: how do you feel about your ability to communicate effectively with them home with! The Coordinator understands what I want to do long term how would you rate the information we provided our! Prefer email/texting communication because I know they 're out a lot so I calling. With what should be a simple question reach an on call Coordinators to call in and do n't talking! This review that I could get more hours AHHC until something better comes along issues! I wish my schedule and know the Coordinator understands what I am nervous on.