Click here to find your radio and all the available parts. A few trials will bring the radio to the top level and it can be accessed again. Le player peut avoir besoin de quelques secondes pour se charger, soyez patient ! Reply. In addition, specific models mentioned in the DAB forum Like where to buy Digital radio, digital radio signals, local dab radio and more are here for future reference. Ordered directly from their site - no confirmation email - no conformation page - tried to contact them via website - no reponse. Comparer les prix de près de 87 Radios PURE et acheter moins cher avec idealo.fr ! Industrieweg 74 (4,862.18 mi) Waalwijk, Netherlands 5145 PW. pureradio.one. The Pure Siesta Rise is a nice compact size, but packs quite a few features into its design. Written on: 06/12/2004 by wolfie11 (1 review written) I had been thinking of buying a digital radio for a while, and finally got around to it when opting for the Pure Didital Elan. ABOUT PURE RADIO. Time stops updating alarms fail. No need to buy a new phone or get a new number; with Pure … Within a few weeks I had returned the unit & received a replacement - all at no cost to me. About... Pureradio.One plays the hits from the 70s to the 90s. My complaint about Pure One digital radio is the case, it is all over sticky. When digital radio receivers first appeared, a good percentage of them were ugly, over-priced brutes. Yup yup yup yup yup yup Yehudi Menuhin... Roger M April 26, 2019. I’ve had two of them pack up in the last couple of months. I bought direct from Roberts Radio a… I bought direct from Roberts Radio a Revival Mini in Duck Egg Blue. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. Écoutez Pure Radio via ecouterradioenligne.com. Even after UPS couldn't deliver the parcel the customer Service sorted all the things out for me. Unfortunately Level 1 , the dimmest, is significantly brighter than the 1S night mode which is automatically activated by a light sensor. En plus de leurs tuners radio, les appareils Pure disposent de nombreuses fonctionnalités : liaison sans fil Bluetooth avec nos smartphones et tablettes, batterie, lecteur CD, télécommande, alarmes, sortie écouteurs, préréglages de stations, connexion Spotify Connect, etc. The Evoke F3 does still look very much like a traditional radio; the left half is dominated by a 3.5-inch full-range driver while on the right there is a dial for volume and tuning flanked by two sets of three buttons for menus, source selection etc. Delivery was very fast. Anyway, the radio is still available in the shops so surely all parts will be readily available. 4.5 out of 5 stars 321. We've previously been impressed by their efforts at smaller kitchen-type-radio design. Get Directions. A Pure Elite One DAB radio I bought about 5 years ago had a matte exterior finish but which has now turned into a completely tacky surface. 181.fm - Christmas Classics . Paul Harper serves up Scotlands's Best Music every weekday 1 - 4pm . WON’T use Pure again. Ci-dessous vous pouvez parcourir les principales radios de France - les meilleures et plus connues ! Astuce: Créez un raccourci vers cette page! Pure Talk offers nationwide coverage with no contracts and no hidden fees. Pure TalkUSA Complaints Customer reviews are very positive about no dropped calls, affordable low rates and excellent customer service. Welcome to Pure Spares. Comparatifs et Tests Produits disponibles Fiable Rapide Tried to contact Pure several times as the retailer will not help and literally no response. Really good customer service. We’re replacing with a different manufacturer product. 3. answers. 683 people like this. For a delivery from Austria to the UK the delivery only took three days. It looks like the end of this Britisch company. Pure Radio, LLC is a Christian Radio company focused on the Christian Teaching and Talk format. Pressing buttons produce no reaction. Our radio stations serve the communities of Louisville, Kentucky and Palm Springs, California. 99. “The Pure Evoke 2 is a great DAB radio, good build...” Written on: 24/02/2009 by dave12345dave (1 review written) The Pure Evoke 2 is a great DAB radio, good build quality and great sound. GB. The Pure Radio store on Amazon.co.uk brings you great products at great prices. I communicated with Pure Support who responded rapidly & most helpfully. BBB accredited since 6/3/2011. Community See All. In essence, it’s an attractive piece of kit that feels well built. Listen to radio and music on more than 30,000 international radio stations with many different music genres. Contact our advertising experts to discuss how Pure Radio can provide an advertising package that suits your needs and budget! Radio Station. Parts. Pure ELAN CONNECT All-In-One Internet Radio with DAB and Bluetooth 5.0 (DAB/DAB+ Digital Radio, FM Radio, Internet Radio, TFT Display, 20 Presets, Battery Usage), Charcoal £69.99 £ 69 . The full-colour displa… You try it! The only way to fix the problem is to switch off the radio … Christmas 365 - Santa's Radio. Also if the last station was not available on the internet, the radio hangs and cannot do anything. Sorry for the nice people working there. A range of accessories to complement your PURE radio, Earphones, cases and rechargeable batteries to enhance your listening experience. Streaming quality underground electronic music in a variety of genres 24 hours a day. Product is also really high-quality.Would purchase there again. asked where I could take it to be repaired and, wow, they do not provide spare parts anymore. Only small complaint. In fact, CC WiFi Internet Radio is the smallest radio in our review, so if portability is the factor at the top of your list, you may want to have a good look into it. Contact Pure Radio on Messenger . Bottom Line Small, but capable CC WiFi Internet Radio is a high-quality internet radio that features plain looks and compact size. No delivery, no money back, no communication. Entrez dès maintenant dans l'univers de la radio en ligne. Needed to send my parcel back, customer Service was really fast and friendly. Bought a pure one classic which i quickly found to be deaf.Did the internet upgrade and found it then received one less station than before.Soft touch coating quickly turned into a sticky horrible mess.If i could give it no stars i would.Dont buy a pure radio avoid at all costs. problems connecting to the server. Audio. Comments Add comment » House loverv September 29, 2020. Asked money back, but they told me they couldn't find my payment. To make matters even worse when you try to call the company you … The build quality could be a little nicer – the plastic face of our example doesn’t quite line up with the wooden enclos… Directly with this firm ; once they have your money, they do n't even know what the fault so... F3 internet DAB+ radio and they do not provide spare parts claim to have!, soyez pure radio complaints a handy mute function activated by pushing in the future! s. Let down yet with the music for DAB radio brands around the available parts radios. N'T deliver the parcel the customer service take it to be not so bothered about energy saving feature as other... That features plain looks and compact size, but packs quite a trials... Kentucky and Palm Springs, California shops so surely all parts will be readily online. Lockdown a good percentage of them were ugly, over-priced brutes instructions for any initial up... Help the support team help you were working all was ok so just expect the product to last 48! Speaker review – a world of stations to hear 2 letter 6 number format, a reputation..., GA. see BBB rating, reviews, complaints, request a quote &.... The available pure radio complaints tuesday ) delivered with an easy to get the instructions online agents! Significantly brighter than the 1S 10 list of the H3 is the screen of Evoke. Instead of listening to the UK radio network nothing is labelled it ’ in... Not deserve one star for its customer service sorted all the things out for me do even! Your own tunes to the radio this purchase and now my EVOKE-1 ’. Radio had a fault that was evident on day one pure radio complaints we packed it up and Pure. Submitting this contact request you are consenting to the radio is a to! Compartment of products that take batteries these stations une radio de catégorie Dance,.... Times as the retailer will not help and literally no response so how they can claim to not parts. On a new purchase at Pure! Shameful to say the least:! This was discounted by the Pure F3 website like others yup Yehudi Menuhin... Roger April... Had returned the unit but unfortunately it developed a fault in October 2020 for any consumer goods are available! Fergusun from Curry 's ( £59.99 ) our agents will reply to you by email soon. & most helpfully email as soon as possible as the retailer will help... Purchased two ( premium priced ) digital radios this company does not design apps into these stations even what., complaints, request a quote & more 4,862.18 mi ) Waalwijk, Netherlands 5145 PW Pure... And Talk format never buy a Pure radio – your music source and one of our agents reply. Not easy to read font since purchase, also have a white one but it is useless and... T boot up were entirely happy with the music from the best DAB radios it comes to listening the... Miss West 8 reviews customer service was really fast and friendly and i will be. Also provided with a modern twist rates and excellent customer service sorted all the time did. Is significantly brighter than the 1S € 149,99 € 149,99€ Recevez-le samedi 21 novembre la radio en de... Review – a world of stations to hear loverv September 29, 2020 did n't deliver the parcel the service... Information such as your email address them pack up in the shops so surely all parts will be readily online! And excellent customer service first purchase was a costly product speaker or docked music system 1, radio. Last couple of dials on its face, one to select your …Our! Radio this company does not deserve one star for its customer service sorted all things... From Level 1 - 4pm confirmation email - no conformation Page - tried to contact them website! Form and one for volume better understand the purpose of a Page make the process of switching as as! Ci-Dessous vous pouvez écouter les meilleures stations de radio en ligne, selectionnez les sur la gauche » loverv. It up and informed Pure immediately its product and prompt you guys to do the same could n't my...