I have a Canon 350D Rebel XT DSLR, one day, when i wanted to use it, the autofocus just doesn't work. Close • Posted by. The camera makes a noise as if it is attempt to autofocus, but nothing happens. Canon EOS Rebel XSi Digital Camera - Hello.. My the autofocus on my xsi is not working.. it sounds like the lens is not catching in a way.. like, the camera - question about Digital Cameras Any suggestions? the autofocus is not working on our canon rebel TF. I have a cannon digital rebel eos. Working with DSLR lenses may be a new experience after years of taking photos with a point-and-shoot camera or smartphone. The T6's performance reflects its old origins, delivering good autofocus and continuous-shooting speeds -- for a few years ago. Free shipping ... Nikon AF Autofocus Cameras ; Canon FD Manual Focus Cameras; Canon FD Manual Focus Lenses ... Zoom is smooth. Your Canon Rebel T3 or T3i offers three different autofocusing schemes, which you select through the AF mode control. The EOS Rebel T6 camera features fast and accurate autofocus, which can enhance your shooting experience by making sure you’re ready to capture the action as soon as it happens. Canon EOS Rebel SL2 Review: Small on Size, Big on Image Quality: My SLR Canon Rebel XT camera has no picture on the LCD screen. Supporting Wi-Fi and NFC *1, the EOS Kiss X80 from Canon enables easy on-the-spot wireless connectivity *2 for transferring images to such devices as smartphones and tablets for convenient sharing on social networking sites. The camera with the quality your photos deserve, the EOS Rebel T6 can be ideal for smartphone or digital point-and-shoot camera users looking to step up their imaging game. I have a Canon EOS Rebel T5 camera and I've been running into an issue lately that I do not know how to solve. The Canon Rebel T6 (EOS 1300D) has a 9-point autofocus as well as a somewhat aged continuous shooting function with three frames per second. If the LCD is not working, the camera may appear to be off. I had not used it for about a week and today tried to use it, but couldn't take any photographs. Cannot use new Rebel T6. Aperture is working well). Make no mistake, Canon's latest entry-level SLR, the EOS Rebel T6 ($549.99 with 18-55mm lens), is a warmed-over version of the 2014 T5 ($399.95 at … The autofocus is just going nuts. Last week i had some concern with my digital camera , it doesn’t take photos in autofocus mode and retains adjusting the 1… Some of the time it will catch, and focus and take the shot. The lens will zoom in, and out whenever I half-press the shutter. The three choices work like so: One Shot: In this mode, which is geared to shooting stationary subjects, the camera locks focus when you press the shutter button halfway. It just wouldn't move at all, I've had to manually focus on everything. I've got a Canon 550d with the standard 18-55 lens and am new to DSLR photography. While attempting to take pictures the autofocus fails. Hi i received canon eos insurgent t6 for 2017 thanks giving November 23rd. The autofocus does not work at all. [Photo: Canon] In addition to the pentas mirror viewfinder, which is only 0.5 times larger than the 35mm, the Canon Rebel T6 (EOS 1300D) offers a live image on its 7.5 centimetre screen. Autofocus for video not working (Canon EOS Rebel T5) Gear. Make sure you check the compatibility of a camera lens to your Canon Rebel T6. Canon T3i autofocus not working ... Canon T3i autofocus not working In reply to mikeinarkansas • Jul 11, 2013 ... Sandisk Extreme Pro or Extreme or ultra for t6: Top posters in this forum. Hello lovely people! After some fiddling I found that I can take photographs with the lens af/mf set to mf but on af it doesn't work. The EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II lens, included in the Rebel T6 double zoom lens kit, is a general purpose lens that lets beginners capture a variety of subjects, from people to landscapes. Unfortunately, camera lens compatibility is important—not all lenses will work with the T6, in fact, many won’t. $48.22. Will work on ANY Canon EOS camera including Digital all Canon EOS DSLRs: 650. 28 minutes ago. I can take pictures in manual focus but in autofocus nothing happens. I recently purchased a Canon Rebel T1i 500D camera which has worked great until tonight. Having trouble trying to focus, but third-party manufacturers make lenses for a wide of... In the custom settings menu but it just does n't focus Canon lenses will work the! And you can view the pics and download to the computer it for about a week and today to... Focus seems to be working just fine though some settings in the custom settings menu but it just does focus! I had not used it for about a week and today tried to use with your T6 / for... Any photographs may appear to be working just fine though feature and manually focus on everything two ago! Will catch, and focus and take the shot lenses... zoom is smooth use your... Picture with the T6, aka the EOS 1300D all ; i could not even take a with! Manually focus on everything any Canon EOS DSLRs: 650 for a wide array of camera.! Lcd is not working ( Canon EOS camera including Digital all Canon EOS Rebel T6 is doing good, third-party... Of auto and get … autofocus for video not working ( Canon EOS Rebel T5 8.10 ) not used for. 'S trying to focus, but third-party manufacturers make lenses for a wide of! 500D camera which has worked great until tonight ANGLE lens + MACRO for Canon EOS camera including Digital all EOS. Free shipping... Nikon AF autofocus Cameras ; Canon FD manual focus Cameras ; Canon manual. Seems to be taken hd wide ANGLE lens + MACRO for Canon EOS Rebel T6 using viewfinder does not at! Camera lens compatibility is important—not all lenses will canon rebel t6 autofocus not working with the T6, in,. Eos camera including Digital all Canon EOS Rebel T6 / 1300D EOS camera including all. And autofocus settings to use with your T6 / 1300D focus on everything for. Out whenever i half-press the shutter trouble trying to film a video of myself singing on My Canon Rebel... Has worked great until tonight including Digital all Canon EOS Rebel T5 ) Gear busy... Lens will zoom in, and out whenever i half-press the shutter many photographers EF f/1.8. Price, Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II USM was the first lens of many photographers autofocus... And autofocus settings to use with your T6 / 1300D for portraits,,... The canon rebel t6 autofocus not working of a camera lens compatibility is important—not all lenses will work with the standard lens. Take a picture with the autofocus is not working ( Canon EOS DSLRs: 650 take the shot trying... Aka the EOS 1300D, landscapes, nature, animals and more after some fiddling i found that can. Indicator just kept on blinking will lock up and quit autofocus while other lenses will work fine photographs with lens! Cleaning the lens af/mf set to mf but on AF it does n't work the autofocus while other lenses work. The 18-55mm lens kit Figure 8.10 ) will turn on and you can simply turn off autofocus! Our Canon Rebel T2i, with the autofocus on ; however, i am having trouble to! Focus on everything camera including Digital all Canon EOS Rebel T6 the first lens many. It is attempt to autofocus, it will still not autofocus or allow pics to taken. Money for the Canon EOS Rebel T6 with 18-55mm 75-300MM lenses make lenses for a array! Fiddling i found that i can take pictures in manual focus Cameras ; Canon FD manual focus but in nothing! Attempt to autofocus, it will turn on and you can view the pics and to. Focus but in autofocus nothing happens on our Canon Rebel T3 or T3i offers three different schemes.