BUY ON AMAZON BUY ON FLIPKART Description: This type of symphony air cooler is suitable for small rooms. Cleaning of water distribution pipe / channels for even distribution of water on all sides. In this guide, we explain all the details about selecting the best symphony air coolers. Dura Pump technology gives it more durability. It is capable of cooling the room within few minutes. Honeycomb cooling pad are very efficient in cooling a hot room. The powerful motor uses less electricity and saves your bill. amzn_assoc_default_search_key = ""; There are only two types of air cooler symphony available in the market. Not sufficient cooling effect and water is splitting out. This symphony air cooler is best to escape the heat this summer. Cleaning of the submersible pump impeller and other parts for proper water flow. There are wheels so that you can move this air cooler from one place to another easily. Checking for any loose connections in internal electrical components. Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 10-15 oct, Symphony Diet 12T 12-Litre Air Cooler Review(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐), Symphony Ice Cube 6.5/8.5 kg 105 Watts Air Cooler Review, Symphony Diet 50i 50-Litre Air Cooler with Remote Review, Symphony Hicool i 31-Litre Air Cooler Review(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐), Symphony Ninja-i XL 17-Litre Air Cooler Review, Top 5 Best Aquaguard Water Purifier Price List In India. It has an air delivery of 1200 m3/hour and also throws air at distance of around 11.2 meters. This video shows the method to quickly clean the cooler filter in 10 to 15 minutes.My gear:Camera - Redmi Note 5 Pro: http://fkrt.it/cLfHAKNNNNTripod - Yunteng VCT-880: https://amzn.to/2QemmNDMic - Boya BY-M1 Lapel mic: https://amzn.to/2vAbhjGNow, view all my recommended products on my Amazon page: http://www.amazon.in/shop/MandeepSahni Wow. check symphony cooler price. It is also known as room air cooler. In my opinion Symphony Diet 50i 50-Litre Air Cooler with Remote is the best symphony air cooler in India. Grab best air cooler in india now. And these 8 Symphony air coolers won’t really disappoint you. Many people get confused about what type of symphony cooler to select? Choking of pads can breed germs / bacteria. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Looking for the best symphony air coolers in India? check symphony air cooler price, Cooling pads are attached to the sides of symphony cooler and when air passed through it, the pads cool down the air. It comes with the capacity of 22 liters which is sufficient.  The Symphony Air Cooler will not break open easily and is more durable that it will last you a long time. you dont need to worry about electricity bills. Features like Dust Filter, Smell Filter, Bacterial Filter, Allergy Filter makes it best air cooler in India. Choking of pads will result in less air delivery. If you want to buy the air cooler in this summer season and confuse about which is best, then you can go through this section and can buy the best air cooler as per your room size and weather conditions. amzn_assoc_width = "auto"; This was our symphony air cooler review. check symphony cooler price. How to clean Symphony Diet cooler filter (in Hindi) - YouTube That’s a great post. amzn_assoc_search_type = "search_widget"; For maximum cooling, turn the knob (airflow) to HIGH position (refer picture) and set according to your need. Personal air cooler. Go through the symphony air cooler price list carefully. Honeycomb cooling pads are easier to clean and give better cooling. This air cooler works even in the case of humidity. Cleaning of internal / external parts of the cooler body. The life of a cooling pad is for one season only, after that evaporation is reduced. Once the pads are washed, rinse them with water and allow them to dry before placing them back inside the cooler. There are two cooling pads available on the market. Simply put ice in an ice chamber. It also comes with a warranty of one year. Cleaning of water tank against scaling. It comes with beautiful white color and a sleek plastic body which makes it trendy. Our constant pursuit towards better cooling has resulted in technologically advanced air coolers. ✅multi directional wheels and powerful air throw, ✅Three side cooling pads and powerful fan. you can check symphony cooler price. The cooling pad is the only cooling media for effective cooling. Well, before you start using the same, it is important that you clean the filter properly. Preventive maintenance measures can increase the overall life of an Air Cooler. The world’s first digital desert air cooler symphony with a powerful blower now comes with more intelligence. This product comes with a warranty of 12 months. It simply uses 80 watts of power, so it will save your electricity bills. You can rinse or soak the pads in the solution. I’d forever want to be update on new articles on this website , bookmarked! Hi, happy that i saw on this in yahoo. some genuinely nice and useful information on this website , likewise I think the style and design holds fantastic features. This symphony air cooler comes third in our symphony air cooler price list. To keep your Air Cooler in top condition, please check the following: Motor and pump oiling.  This symphony air cooler has both useful features but is also portable and compact in matters of design. To keep your Air Cooler in top condition, please check the following: We recommend preventive maintenance & replacing the pads every year by registering request either on 07930130111 or, visit us at www.symphonylimited.com/customercare. amzn_assoc_theme = "light"; Grab the best air cooler in India now. This comes first in symphony air cooler price list. All rights reserved. How to clean Symphony Diet cooler filter (in Hindi)Friends, it is now summer season and we need to use our Symphony air cooler. amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "srishty-21"; The symphony air cooler comes with many features like mosquito repellent. Even through symphony air coolers have made the permanent place in the Indian household. Both the types of air coolers are good and suitable for particular room and environment. amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; There is a filter that traps dust particles, mosquitoes, & insects to give you a great breeze. Know more about the difference between the two cooling pad types in our other post. Choking of pads will result in overload on motor, thus causing more power consumption. You can beat the humidity and heat with this symphony air cooler. ✅Power: 365 watts; Operating voltage: 110-230 volts. This symphony air cooler is Lightweight and compact. amzn_assoc_ad_type = "responsive_search_widget"; Cleaning of the submersible pump impeller and other parts for proper water flow. Wait for 5-6 min till the cooling pads get wet completely so that it provides pleasant cooling later. . also, the symphony air cooler price is very affordable. Due to its vertical design, this Cooler cannot be placed on a Window Sill/ Slab. you can buy this air cooler online at best price. Guest Posts: This Is Now Your Oppurtunity To Write For Us! It basically comes with an Empty Water Tank Alarm System. Also, do not forget to compare different symphony air cooler price list before making any purchase.