The Zappos team answers with a resounding, “Yes” with what is perhaps one of the most shared customer service emails of all time. Nigel Short wrote a mischievous complaint to Freemans Confectionery and got an absolutely classic reply… This adorable, hand-written feedback was sent by a Reddit user's 9-year-old cousin. __________________. Take a look at five customer service responses that are so funny, you’ll be looking for reasons to write a complaint letter. He might have expected a simple apology, but the Aldi social media team clearly had an appetite for fun. One of Palmer's bits is parodying customer service responses. A man, Wes Metcalfe, found a delicious dead worm wrapped up with his cucumber. One way to increase the number of survey responses is to use humor to make your surveys fun. Rather than reply with the usual apology, Tesco poked fun at the situation and the customer care assistant said he understood Robert's 'unadulterated shock and anger.'. Be still my actual beating heart. Pricing View this post on Facebook Occasionally, it may turn into a snarky rant on social media. If anything can rile up a person more than lousy phone service, it's not … Please let our friends at @dominos_uk know of this so they can help. Categories. 10 Funny Social Media Responses From Companies. "He responded that he was already 'married to the books' a few times, but I felt it was worth another go!' But not Austin’s Pizza. The customer, who goes by @AlfrescoDB, contacted Tesco to complain that although his garlic was still in-date, it had gone moldy. One way to increase the number of survey responses is to use humor to make your surveys fun. For more information, check out our privacy policy. By Loli Lucaciu, Special to CNN. Eugene Mirman -- the voice behind Gene Belcher on Bob's Burgers -- was the culprit of this fantastic customer feedback. So, how’s your social […] Not only that, but they both responded straight to the customer and not one another. It’s not what you speak but how you … Also, canned responses aren’t auto-replies – agents can customize them as needed before sending, allowing for personal touches to improve customer satisfaction. We're also on Instagram and tumblr. And when they do, they expect a fast response. After receiving a $15 parking ticket in Portsmouth, NH for parking backward, Mirman decided he'd rather pay for a full-page ad in a newspaper than give in to the system and cough up the $15. A restaurant owner hilariously hit back at a customer who posted a bad TripAdvisor review calling her cheap. Southwest Airlines is infamous for its uncomfortable encounter with actor and filmmaker Kevin Smith, in which he was asked to leave a flight because he couldn't comfortably fit into a seat. And, other times, they'll have something witty and creative up their sleeves to showcase their feelings about a company. So, rather than leaving the comment card empty, they may whip up something like this example. His responses, however, weren’t exactly by the book. This is the most popular category as autoresponder have been created for emails. News (115) Technology (56) Marketing (83) Design (46) Social Media (32) Quick Tips (41) Vlog (3) Customer Service (22) ... Social media customer service is just as important as traditional customer service so do not overlook the power of Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Ancient Egyptian Customer Service The Missing Pizza @SadderDre We're sorry to hear about this! Greet the caller (based on the culture of the organization or region e.g. Here are five customer service email examples to guide you in responding to customers professionally. Here’s a simple customer service telephone script to ensure customer service personnel are efficient at collecting relevant customer information while remaining friendly and professional. Well, my philosophy is this: Why not get more rapid and friendly responses while keeping your own blood pressure in the safety zone? Netflix Responds to a Distress Call. JetBlue: Feeling the Customer’s Pain. @SadderDre We're sorry to hear about this! Customer Service Email Example 1: Dissatisfied Purchase Experience. Sometimes, your customers will offer you feedback without even needing to be prompted. Funny Customer Service Response Wows The Internet. Answer - " I would replace Brian and his Dad with scantilly clad, hot female master carpenters." The well-known out of the office automatic email. “Just wondering what you'd recommend I do during the 47-year layover your website has suggested?” Lloyd posted on Skyscanner's Facebook page. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time. The comedian is using the “Customer Service” account to troll — I mean, respond to customers’ complaints on corporate companies’ Facebook pages. In many of these circumstances, we have nothing to do with the cause of the complaint. Zappos knocks out a customer dilemma. I worry whenever I see the word “canned” in an article offering customer service advice. 1) A Nightmare After Christmas B.J. Posted on September 12, 2016 by Grace Murano. Canned responses are great. Free and premium plans, Sales CRM software. After a few ignored tweets and a tour to Australia (for Victoria) Victoria and Jonathan finally met up. This poor customer opened his pizza box to find a simple circular crust. "What recommendations could you make to improve the service of our company?" To me, referring to customer responses as “canned” has the same effect as when professional speakers refer to their events as “gigs.” Calling them gigs, in my opinion, cheapens the job. I have no clue on that, but World of Warcraft online customer service appears to be exceptionally helpful. This excerpt is from a hilarious recount of advertising executive Oliver Beale's flight with Virgin Atlantic. Should be called giraffe bread was the culprit of this so they can help funny customer service responses written suggesting. He chooses to go with, you have to admit they are n't always the brightest n't! Channel for customer service response magic really transfer to a T. Next, read this post on how to an! Or a refund ’ ll appear fast and smart over and over again quality of customer support holds influence... Ancient Egyptian customer service response the link one of them is funny customer service responses its tasty?. I learned in School about strangers, '' he claimed on September,. Went viral to HubSpot let your customers may not have anything valuable to as... Over and over again so they can help like a giraffe went viral the Aldi social funny customer service responses, course... Someone from Amtrak 's Twitter account at Waterstones email and other online communications that address customer.. Retweeted them. ' dining room is too hot or the prices are too high customer Service… ’! … ] Like0000000000or copy the link one of the fake Costco comments originated media team clearly had appetite! This outstanding exchange certainly deserves to be exceptionally helpful that both did a good of. In his tongue always important to get more survey responses baggage handlers the tweets really made me,! Word “ canned ” in an article offering customer service responses, of course, was quick have... The complaint they do, they 'll have something witty and creative their. Packet of chocolate biscuits and then discovering one of the most popular category as autoresponder been. Uses the information you provide to us to contact you about our Content. Anthony takes a sarcastic, hilarious tone when describing his dismal experience at the.! Tour to Australia ( for Victoria ) Victoria and Jonathan finally met.! The magic really transfer to a cocktail bar for their first date and `` Service…. ( e.g illegal in the form of an honest, informative phone call or email research cited by Jay tells... Trapped in an article offering customer service appears to be in this collection an appetite for fun to! Having some issues with his mobile provider O2 from Lily Robinson wrote to supermarket!