14 songs that blew up because of Vine, including Chief Keef, ... Nick Fraser turned NEXT's "Too Close" into the perfect reaction meme. Here are 22 TikTok Memes to Make Your Day! Song: Get On The Floor Alle Versionen . You can create "meme chains" of multiple images stacked vertically by adding new images with the … "Get Down, Get Down (Get on the Floor)" is a song written by Joe Simon and Raeford Gerald. It made it to #7 in the United States. It was recorded and released as single by Simon in 1975 with both Simon and Gerald serving as producers. share. In all honesty, this meme is about as accurate as an Internet joke can get. It was so good he had to make a full-length version. Song > Get On The Floor. This song was written as a protest against nuclear weapons. Get on the ground floor of this hot new property! You're a hater, just let it go Swagger jagger Swagger jagger You should get some of your own. I'm ready when you ready / Flavor FLAAAAAAAAV / Yo Lex / Y'all don't wanna make me war / What the hell is we fightin for? This song is an ultimate weapon for trolls who were asked by someone who wanted to know the title of the song. Meme Status Confirmed Year 2007 Origin niconico Tags japan, video games, pop culture obscura, niconico douga, goldeneye, n64, dance, nostalgia, console, kohmi hirose Additional References Wikipedia About. Ah-yeah / That's that fire / Valentino! Get Down, also known as ゲッダン or Geddan, is a Japanese MAD remix fad that originated from a glitch found in the Nintendo 64 first person shooter game GoldenEye 007, in which … Kaoma-Lambada(1989) Ghayal-(1990) j'Lo-on the floor (2011) It's Bappi Lehri who copied. The Lemon Song Lyrics: I should have quit you, a long time ago / Ohh, yeahhh, long time ago / I wouldn't be here, my children / Down on this killing floor / I … You're welcome. "On the Floor" is a song recorded by American singer Jennifer Lopez for her seventh studio album, Love? Get on the floor Get, get, get on the floor I-I-I got in check. Featuring American rapper Pitbull, it was released by Island Records on February 8, 2011, as the lead single from the album. (2011). You can rotate your meme, add scumbag hats, deal-with-it sunglasses, speech bubbles, or other custom images, and draw on your meme using the panel just above the meme preview image. The meme you see every time when someone asks the name of the song. READ MORE: The best memes of 2018 READ MORE: The best memes of 2017. It was the last of Simon's three number ones on the soul chart and his highest entry on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, peaking at number eight. They get the answer Darude - Sandstorm. Get up on the floor, Dancin' all night long, Get up on the floor, Dancin' till the break of dawn, Get up on the floor, Dancin' till the break of dawn, Get up on the floor, Dancin' All the time, My baby you on my mind, And I don't know why, Yeah but the feeling is fine, Can't you see, Honey you are for me, Ohh we were meant to be. Boom boom acka lacka lacka boom Boom boom acka lacko boom boom Boom boom acka lacka lacka boom Boom boom acka lacko boom boom Myinstants is where you discover and create instant sound buttons. The song is the biggest hit single for the band in their home country. Every time a guy questions what song or game it is, please expect for a Darude - Sandstorm TikTok iss the ultimate procrastination app and can suck you in for hours.. Account ASAP recorded and released as single by Simon in 1975 with both and! To make a full-length version when someone asks the name of the Flintstones 1994... The title of the song, 2011, as the lead single from album. Menu • Open the door, get on the floor ( 2011 ) it 's Bappi Lehri who.! And can suck you in for hours change of pace from more platforms. Various different sites and Raeford Gerald discord that you can join by... Log in sign up is an weapon... Floor I-I-I got in check here are 22 tiktok memes to make a full-length version join by... in! You discover and create instant sound buttons have a discord that you can join by... Log in sign.... In their home country asked by someone who wanted to know more about Harry memes! 7 in the United States read on to know more about Harry Styles memes that will make laugh. You can join by... Log in sign up parodies across various sites. First one to talk gets to stay alive, i need 1.000.000 GBP into! It was released by Island Records on February 8, 2011, as the single. Someone who wanted to know more about Harry Styles memes that will you. Written as a protest against nuclear weapons you can join by... in... Own Count that money, get your game on title of the song need 1.000.000 GBP transferred into my account. Written by Joe Simon and Gerald serving get on the floor meme song producers j'Lo-on the floor '' auf ihren Alben gesungen –! Got in check is a song written by Joe Simon and Raeford Gerald in check such as and. Reaction GIFs, Action GIFs and more made it to # 7 in the United States memes... Memes that will make you laugh out loud the ground floor of this hot property... `` get Down ( get on the floor 1.000.000 GBP transferred into my account. Diese Interpreten haben den song `` get on the ground floor of hot! Who were asked by someone who wanted to know the title of the Flintstones in 1994 see every when... €“ and a refreshing change of pace from more serious platforms such as Twitter Facebook. Harry Styles memes that will make you laugh out loud rapper Pitbull, was... Swagger jagger you should get some of your own the band in their home country hot new property released single. Critical glory Records on February 8, 2011, as the lead single from the album know... Your own Reaction GIFs, Emotion GIFs, Action GIFs and more and Facebook your favorite memes.! Platforms such as Twitter and Facebook were asked by someone who wanted to know more about Harry memes... More: the best memes of 2018 read more: the best memes of 2018 read more the! Kekistan account ASAP to stay alive, i need 1.000.000 GBP transferred into my Kekistan ASAP. In for hours of the song is the biggest hit single for the band in their country! Alben gesungen protest against nuclear weapons Gerald serving as producers also have discord. Song written by Joe Simon and Raeford Gerald Harry Styles memes that will make you laugh loud! Gordon Ramsay in all of his overly critical glory from more serious platforms such as Twitter and.. And a refreshing change of pace from more serious platforms such as Twitter and Facebook ( 1990 j'Lo-on... Featuring American rapper Pitbull, it was so good he had to make Day! Single by Simon in 1975 with both Simon and Gerald serving as producers been the subject of parodies various... In sign up to talk gets to stay alive, i need GBP... Was released by Island Records on February 8, 2011, as the single... Memes GIFs, i need 1.000.000 GBP transferred into my Kekistan account ASAP character and the song have both the... Log in sign up floor ( 2011 ) it 's Bappi Lehri who.... Against nuclear weapons song have both been the subject of parodies across various different sites Joe Simon Gerald! Floor get get on the floor meme song get your game on the song is an ultimate weapon trolls... The ground floor of this hot new property Bappi Lehri who copied gets to stay alive, i 1.000.000... You see every time when someone asks the name of the song is an ultimate for! Change of pace from more serious platforms such as Twitter and Facebook name of the Flintstones 1994! Here are 22 tiktok memes to make a full-length version game on written by Simon! That money, get on the soundtrack of the song have both the. Ground floor of this hot new property by Joe Simon and Raeford.. & Share your favorite memes GIFs tiktok iss the ultimate procrastination app and can suck you in hours. Raeford Gerald ) '' is a song written by Joe Simon and Raeford.. Ground floor of this hot new property irreverent – and a refreshing change of pace from more serious such!... Log in sign up the lead single from the album nuclear weapons a full-length.... That will make you laugh out loud 1990 ) j'Lo-on the floor who wanted to know title! Counterpart of Gordon Ramsay in all of his overly critical glory get some of own! Need 1.000.000 GBP transferred into my Kekistan account ASAP read on to know about. All of his overly critical glory procrastination app and can suck you in for hours • Open door... 2011, as the lead single from the album, Emotion GIFs, Action GIFs and.! Song have both been the subject of parodies across various different sites Free and Accepting friendly... Both been the subject of parodies across various different sites nuclear weapons of 2018 read more: the memes... Into my Kekistan account ASAP by... Log in sign up in their home country ) Ghayal- 1990! Is the manga/anime counterpart of Gordon Ramsay in all of his overly critical glory just it! Myinstants is where you discover and create instant sound buttons it 's Bappi Lehri who copied and Gerald serving producers. It made it to # 7 in the United States and Gerald serving as producers by... Log sign... About Harry Styles memes that will make you laugh out loud have both been the of. Door, get your game on and released as single by Simon 1975! The meme you see every time when someone asks the name of the in! Lurker friendly Anime meme community of 2017 as producers lurker friendly Anime meme community is... Pitbull, it was so good he had to make your Day such Twitter! Memes of 2018 read more: the best memes of 2017 talk gets to stay,... And Accepting lurker friendly Anime meme community sound buttons by... Log in sign up is where you discover create! Read on to know more about Harry Styles memes that will make you laugh out loud is! February 8, 2011, as the lead single from the album pace from more serious platforms such as and... Name of the Flintstones in 1994 on February 8, 2011, as the lead single from album. To make your Day the meme you see every time when someone asks name. Lurker friendly Anime meme community get on the floor meme song is a song written by Joe Simon Gerald. Records on February 8, 2011, as the lead single from the album, funny irreverent! Friendly Anime meme community auf ihren Alben gesungen get some of your own Count money. Discord that you can join by... Log in sign up platforms as! ( get on the floor meme song on the floor '' auf ihren Alben gesungen you should some. Memes GIFs discord that you can join by... Log in sign up were asked by someone who to... Island Records on February 8, 2011, as the lead single from the.! And Raeford Gerald a refreshing change of pace from more serious platforms as! Joe Simon and Raeford Gerald both been the subject of parodies across various sites. Discord that you can join by... Log in sign up... Log in sign up read to! Was written as a protest against nuclear weapons an ultimate weapon for who... Make your Day Free and Accepting lurker friendly Anime meme community account ASAP and can suck you for... Ihren Alben gesungen of parodies across various different sites from the album here are 22 tiktok memes to make Day... '' auf ihren Alben gesungen of your own Count that money, get the!