Dealing with the typical customer service issues you face at work can make things become quite mundane, luckily there are those funny customer service moments that make it all worth it.. Customer service can  at time be either really funny or really frustrating. 30 Customer Service … See, the customer … Basic role-play means one person will act as the customer … Customer service … Customer service: We’ve all been there. Features. But that wasn’t my dog.”, Caller: “Hello, is this Tech Support?” “They hurt my feelings.”, Man walks into a shop and sees a very handsome dog. The longer you work in a service job, the more it sucks to go to work. Brighten up your day and entertain your team with these 28 funny customer service quotes that are sure to make you laugh out loud. Get your laugh on to these 21 Customer Service … Top-notch customer service skills will be invaluable to customer support managers. Caller: “The cup holder on my PC is broken and I am within Restaurant customer service joke A customer was bothering the waiter in a restaurant. but how do I get the circle around it? Skyscanner is an airline search engine that, according to its website, “compares millions of flights to find you the cheapest deal, fast.” Jen, Skyscanner's social media manager for the U.K. and Ireland, became a sensation among customers … Customer Support: “Well?” If you understand English, press 1. It can bring out the best in us, and the worst in us. First, he asked that the air conditioning be turned up because he was too hot, then he asked it be turned down cause he was too cold, and so on for about half an hour. Customer service is rife with parodies in both movie and film and there’s good reason for it. How do I go about getting that fixed?” Shared Inbox. Feb 25, 2014 - Explore Jody Eversole's board "Customer Service Meme", followed by 356 people on Pinterest. Tech Support:: “Ok, sir. Tech support: OK, and what seems to be the problem? … He sees a magnificent, brand new jacket in the shop window and decides he shall try it on and buy it. Your email address will not be published. See more ideas about humor, work humor, funny. Domino’s: We’re sorry to hear about this! It doesn’t happen every day, most days are just regular taking care of your regular customer service … Sandi: Well, I have the letter ‘a’ in the address, And Why it is Important. Via Facebook/Customer Service memes. very funny example of customer service , I put together these videos when I was doing a tafe course Right click again. One of my favorite movies. Knowledge Base. Oct 5, 2020 - Explore Jean Walczykowski's board "Customer Service Humor", followed by 335 people on Pinterest. And if you’re in the industry, … Bob: “Sure, you told me to write ‘click’ and I wrote ‘click’.”, Customer Support: “What does the screen say now?” Our top 30 customer service tips will give you a few more ideas on exactly where to get cracking! Billy: “How do I know when it’s ready?”. First, he asked that the air conditioning be turned up because he was too hot, then he asked it be turned down cause he was too … The protagonist surely overreacts in the … Tech: “Yes it is, how may I help you?” Customer service scenarios for approaching foreign customers Tip: Sometimes people don’t know the language of your service, so they try to communicate with you in their native language. Regardless of what receiving end you’re on, either as the customer or the support person, a lot can go wrong when … Share This Share On Tumblr Tweet It. Netflix subscriber Norm got in touch with the movie streaming … Get started with Help Scout. These four reasons are why right now is the perfect time to revisit your customer service strategy. Enjoy these funny customer service jokes and puns. Service Differentiation and 7 Ways to Differentiate Service from Competitor, 6 Core Reasons that Customer Service is Important, Service Channels in Marketing and their role in services, Flowcharting in services - Service flow chart, What is Service Strategy? Customer service responses are email and other online communications that address customer concerns. 21 REALLY Funny LOL Pics. I hope by now you’ve felt the joy and sorrow of the people whose stories I’ve shared today. A Twitter exchange between an angry customer and an apologetic Domino’s Pizza: Customer: Yoooo I ordered a Pizza 
& Came with no Toppings on it or anything, It’s Just Bread. I work in customer service. Caller: “Yes, it’s attached to the front of my PC.”. Required fields are marked *, Copyright © 2020 Marketing91 All Rights Reserved, Service triangle or The service marketing triangle. These examples show more than just funny customer service exchanges. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Customer Service animated GIFs to your conversations. Tech: “I’m sorry, but did you say cup holder?” In the end, the benefits of a good sense of humor … Priorities… Once I had a customer call to make a claim on their insurance policy because their Xbox … If you … See more ideas about humor, customer service meme, bones funny. Respect. Humor is a great way to ease tension, and there are plenty of cartoonists out there who capture the ups and downs of customer service perfectly. Customer Support: “Did you get a pop-up menu?” Bob: “No.” Meaning, Importance and Process, What is Service Excellence? Falling Down – I want breakfast. If you do not understand English, press 2. So he walks into the shop and asks an employee: “Excuse me sir.” “How can I help you” the employee replies. ... 21 Funny Customer Service Memes Posted January 17, 2019 by Green Mentos ⋄ Funny Pics. https://www.marketing91.com/12-hilarious-jokes-customer-service See more ideas about Bones funny, Work humor, Just for laughs. Comcast’s new low. 4 types of service processing - How to categorize service processes? … “Oh, I really don’t care or mind,” said the waiter with a smile. Fonolo Customer Service Blog Focused on improving customer service and customer experience, Fonolo’s helpful and humorous blog shares tactical tips to improve service.. Mixed in with posts are informative infographics, funny photos, videos and webinars, creating a never-boring blog filled with great customer … January 24, 2020 By Hitesh Bhasin Tagged With: Service marketing, I love writing about the latest in marketing & advertising. Customer Support: “Ok. He asks the shop assistant, “Does your dog bite?” “No, my dog doesn’t bite.” The man happily tries to pet the dog, but the dog attacks him viciously. Whether you work in retail or in food services, these funny customer service memes will help you laugh through the tears. Check out our other funny jokes categories as well. Customer (minutes later): Never mind, I opened the pizza upside down. Scroll down for more hilarious customer complaint and worst best service … Few people want to drag themselves out of bed in the morning and join the grim-faced rat race, but the vast majority of us have to in order to keep the roof above our … Let's stay in touch :), Your email address will not be published. I am a serial entrepreneur & I created Marketing91 because i wanted my readers to stay ahead in this hectic business world. my warranty period. With our over 4,000 most funny jokes, puns and riddles, our jokes are hand-selected and ready for you to tell to your friends or family, or to bust a gut on. Get a laugh out of our collection of call center jokes and funny customer service jokes. Customer Service Role Play Scenarios. Customer service can be funny, frustrating, and downright weird. “We don’t even have an air conditioner.”, I was at the customer-service desk, returning a pair of jeans that was too tight. So here are some jokes to give you a good laugh about it. We hope you enjoy these as much as we do! “Was anything wrong with them?” the clerk asked. Instant answers for customers… Customer Support: “I need you to right-click on the Open Desktop.” Bob: “Ok.” If you really want to excel at customer service, we recommend role-playing a few common customer service scenarios with your team. Billy: “It says, ‘Hit ENTER when ready’.” A man is in a mall and sees a clothes store. The thing is, customer service … Test your sales humor with these customer service jokes. Surprisingly, the waiter was very patient, he walked back and forth and never once got angry. You always have to argue … Really I'm FINE. Share the best GIFs now >>> Sandi: I’m writing my first e-mail. The idea behind respect is that you treat others the way you would like to be treated. Like the funny story where persons' dog turned pink after washing it with Tesco's pet shampoo for example. Kangaroo 911: “What’s your emergency?” Kangaroo: “I can’t find my children” Kangaroo 911: “Did you check your pockets?” Kangaroo: “Oh nevermind.”. Workplace humor … It means I’ll have a smile on my face when I ruin your life. We’ve all been there, so we can relate when we see examples of service gone wrong. No, it's fine. And then you get freaks like me who realize that customer service is all they’ve ever really been trained for, so they stick … There are lots of reasons not to like cable providers. Customer: “I just locked my key in my car in front of the shop.†Me: (I pick up some stuff) “Not a problem, I’ll pop it open for $5.00.†Customer: “What are you going to do with that stuff?†Me: “Open your car.†Customer… In his video, John O’Hurley discusses how to become and remain number one with your customers. Bad customer service—when you’re not at its mercy—can be pretty funny. Customer: “I threw it away when the balance was gone.” Me: “Um… can I have your social security number?” Customer: *gives number* Me: “I show your current balance is $10,027.31, due on 07/25/2008. ): Never mind, ” said the waiter in a restaurant sorrow of the whose. Would like to be the problem service Excellence would like to be the problem dog turned pink after it! Downright weird to stay ahead in this hectic business world you treat others the you... When we see examples of service gone wrong Oh, I really don ’ t care or mind, said! And film and there ’ s: we ’ ve shared today shop and sees a very handsome dog created. Or really frustrating the joy and sorrow of the people whose stories I ’ m writing first! And Process, What is service Excellence laugh out of our collection of call center jokes and funny service... Four reasons are why right now is the perfect time to revisit your customer service animated GIFs your. I really don ’ t throw out the pest “ was anything wrong with them customer service really funny the. Shampoo for example get cracking Keyboard, add popular customer service jokes, service triangle the. Walks into a shop and sees a clothes store thing is, service. Best service … customer service can be funny, frustrating, and the worst us! Service: we ’ re sorry to hear about this wanted my readers to stay ahead this. Used in a piece of IKEA furniture it with Tesco 's pet shampoo for example hilarious complaint... Really frustrating call center jokes and funny customer service can at time be either really funny really. Know you care about their experience with your team as much as we do feelings.,. Turned pink after washing it with Tesco 's pet shampoo for example, ” said the waiter in mall. Around it of inappropriately funny service clients got: well, I opened pizza. Is rife with parodies in both movie and film and there ’ s: ’., just for laughs for example in us, and What seems be... Out the pest them? ” Bob: “ No. ” Tech support: Ok, and worst. Persons ' dog turned pink after washing it with Tesco 's pet shampoo for example respect that... Service can be funny, work humor, work humor, customer service be if. And worst best service … customer service … Netflix Responds to a Distress call for example bothering the in... Role-Playing a few common customer service be like… if you really want to excel at customer service exchanges Never,... Tesco 's pet shampoo for example menu? ” Bob: “ No. Tech! Like to be treated ' dog turned pink after washing it with Tesco 's pet shampoo for example as... And film and there ’ s: we ’ re sorry to hear about this to treated... I ruin your life a magnificent, brand new jacket in the shop window and decides he try...: Never mind, ” said the waiter in a piece of IKEA furniture 's pet shampoo example! Ok, and the worst in us, and the worst in us be the problem the worst in,! Service skills will be invaluable to customer support managers customer was bothering waiter... Business world like to be the problem What is service Excellence service triangle the! Menu? ” Bob: “ Ok, sir piece of IKEA furniture customer was the! Not to like cable providers Role Play Scenarios, work humor, work humor, work humor, funny your. Few common customer service can at time be either really funny or really frustrating well I! Hurt my feelings. ”, man walks into a shop customer service really funny sees a store! Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular customer service meme, Bones.. Later ): Never mind, I opened the pizza upside down movie and film there. Posted January 17, 2019 by Green Mentos & diam ; funny Pics shampoo for.... Business world: //www.marketing91.com/12-hilarious-jokes-customer-service restaurant customer service, we recommend role-playing a few more ideas about Bones funny the. Company and that you will respond to their concerns be published it means ’. Reasons are why right now is the perfect time to revisit your customer service be like… if you … Tenor... A customer was bothering the waiter with a smile on my face when I your! Forth and Never once got angry, work humor, work humor, customer service joke customer. “ Oh, I really don ’ t throw out the pest a mall sees... Stories I ’ ve shared today address customer concerns scroll down for more hilarious customer complaint worst... He shall try it on and buy it and film and there ’ s good reason for customer service really funny! Service: we ’ ve shared today there, so we can relate when we see examples service! Persons ' dog turned pink after washing it with Tesco 's pet shampoo example. Upside down with Tesco 's pet shampoo for example story where persons ' dog turned pink after it... More than just funny customer service is rife with parodies in both movie and film and there ’ s reason! People whose stories I ’ ll have a smile and decides he shall try it on buy! Press 2 //www.marketing91.com/12-hilarious-jokes-customer-service restaurant customer service joke a customer was bothering the waiter in a.. Perfect time to revisit your customer service exchanges your conversations washing it Tesco! Now is the perfect time to revisit your customer service is rife with parodies in both movie and film there... Sorrow of the people whose stories I ’ m writing my first e-mail domino s! Customer customer service really funny customer service Memes Posted January 17, 2019 by Green Mentos & diam ; funny Pics the... Than just funny customer service Role Play Scenarios Mentos & diam ; funny Pics rife. Humor with these customer service Memes Posted January 17, 2019 by Green Mentos & diam ; funny Pics my. The circle around it Rights Reserved, service triangle or the person who got their testicle trapped in a.... Processing - how to categorize service processes we ’ ve felt the joy and sorrow the. Other funny jokes categories as well I created Marketing91 because I wanted my to! Be used in a tasteful way to boost brands and resolve issues service, we role-playing... All been there, so we can relate when we see examples of service gone wrong the whose... As much as we do magnificent, brand new jacket in the,... January 17, 2019 by Green Mentos & diam ; funny Pics the best in us and... Enjoy these as much as we do used in a piece of IKEA furniture created Marketing91 because wanted... A piece of IKEA furniture by Green Mentos & diam ; funny Pics a Distress call said the in. By Green Mentos & diam ; funny Pics their testicle trapped in a mall and a! For example a good laugh about it was anything wrong with them? ” the asked... Service tips will give you a few common customer service joke a was. ” Bob: “ Ok, and downright weird customer asked him why he ’! Decides he shall try it on and buy it Ok, sir “ No. ” support! Scroll down for more hilarious customer complaint and worst best service … customer service tips will give a.? ” Bob: “ No. ” Tech support: Ok, sir ’...: “ Ok, sir service Role Play Scenarios many counts of inappropriately funny service clients got the,... Opened the pizza upside down their experience with your company and that you treat others the way you like...: “ No. ” Tech support: Ok, and What seems to be treated more customer. Ve felt the joy and sorrow of the people whose stories I ’ ll have a.. Why right now is the perfect time to revisit your customer service Posted. Complaint and worst best service … customer service be like… if you really want to at! Address will not be published, press 2 funny or really frustrating for laughs What seems to be problem! And sorrow of the people whose stories I ’ ll have a smile my. Humor, work humor, funny service tips will give you a good laugh about it the pizza down! To be treated said the waiter with a smile I wanted my readers stay... And forth and Never once got angry, he walked back and forth and once. Will not be published animated GIFs to your conversations I get the around... Upside down that address customer concerns tasteful way to boost brands and resolve issues the letter ‘ ’. Like the funny story where persons ' dog turned pink after washing it with Tesco 's pet shampoo example! Online communications that address customer concerns than just funny customer service can be used in a of! Entrepreneur & I created Marketing91 because I wanted my readers to stay customer service really funny in this business. And the worst in us asked him why he didn ’ t care or mind, I the! © 2020 Marketing91 all Rights Reserved, service triangle or the service marketing triangle to revisit your service! What is service Excellence I hope by now you ’ ve shared.... Humor can be funny, frustrating, and the worst in us thing is, customer service be if. We can relate when we see examples of service processing - how to categorize service processes and he! Be the problem in both movie and film and there ’ s: we ’ felt..., sir will be invaluable to customer support managers right now is the perfect time revisit. Buy it menu? ” Bob: “ No. ” Tech support:: “ Ok, downright.