Bombastic, powerful and badass, The Demon’s foreboding vocals on War Machine are full of scowling menace. Our playlist stores a KISS FM track list for the past 7 days. Receive mail from us on behalf of our trusted partners or sponsors? Nutzen Sie unseren Service! Like the Cadillac and Coca Cola, Kiss are a great American icon (or four great American icons, if you prefer). MISS LI - CLOSE YOUR EYES, ALOE BLACC - I NEED DOLLARS (BEN E & FALKI REMIX), CALVIN HARRIS FEAT. Loading... Save. Although the 1989 album Hot In The Shade is now all but forgotten, this masterful, acoustic-based power ballad was a Top 10 hit in the US. © DAYA - DON'T LET ME DOWN, JENNIFER LOPEZ & JA RULE - AINT IT FUNNY RMX, ED SHEERAN - PHOTOGRAPH (FELIX JAEHN REMIX), MARSHMELLO & IMANBEK FEAT. KISS FM playlist; KISS FM playlist. Our playlist stores a KISS FM track list for the past 7 days. TREVOR DANIEL - KILL ME BETTER, CAPITAL BRA, KC REBELL, CLUESO - ANDERE WELT, GLOCKENBACH, MOUGLETA - DANCING IN THE DIRT (MAX LEAN REMIX) RADIO, MARTIN JENSEN, ALLE FARBEN, NICO SANTOS - RUNNING BACK TO YOU, DJ KHALED FEAT. Please deactivate your ad blocker in order to see our subscription offer. Play on Spotify Ihr sucht nach dem Namen eines Songs, den ihr in KISS FM gehört habt? SNOOP DOGG, JUICY J & T-PAIN - BLACK AND YELLOW, RITA ORA - I WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN (SLAVA DMITRIEV REMIX), LOUD LUXURY & FRANK WALKER FEAT. You could listen to their albums while eating from the Kiss lunchbox, playing the Kiss pinball machine or, thanks to the Kiss condom, getting your Uh! Für das Nachfolgealbum wählte die Gruppe Bob Ezrin als Produzenten aus. Visit our corporate site. Gene Simmons: “I got the idea for Unholy from a song that [Kiss collaborator] Adam Mitchell wrote that Doro Pesch recorded called Unholy Love. On the KISS playlist page, You can search previously played songs, and listen to them again. Latest news about KISS. One of the heaviest tracks Kiss have recorded was, surprisingly, co-written by Gene Simmons, Bryan Adams and Adams’s writing partner Jim Vallance. JESS GLYNNE - RATHER BE, DJ ANTOINE VS. TIMATI FEAT. They’re not reinventing the wheel or changing the world or winning any prizes for poetry. SWAE LEE - UNFORGETTABLE, JAWSH 685 FEAT. De mai bine de un an, în Laboratoarele Kiss FM se prepară cel mai tânăr radio din România. So You don't have to be afraid of that You won't know what songs have been played earlier in your favourite radio. Jetzt kostenlos und live aus der Muddastadt. (Classic Rock) 15 July 2019, As their career draws to a close, we look back on the best Kiss songs to have graced our stereos over the last 46 years. You will receive a verification email shortly. I showed this stuff to Paul, and he’s going: ‘What’s 100,000 years?’ I said: ‘Let’s just try it.’ And then Paul came up with some stuff and I added the riff.”. Beginning with Paul Stanley yodelling, this is one of the great Kiss songs of the 80s. Aufsteiger der Woche Nach Chartpositionen: (185 →) 96. STEPHEN PUTH - LIKE GOLD. McFly are the next guests on The Record Club livestream, Little Mix's single and album covers through the years.