I adore my ring, it makes me smile every time I look at it, and I never fail to be amazed at the different permutations of color depending upon the light source - it never seems to be the same ring twice! Heritage Estate Jewelry (in Mall of America) $250 Sale Price 29% Off OFFER. Order by Dec. 23 for XMas! , God Bless! , yellow gold, 18k , alexandrite Mark Henry 0.66 Ct. Natural Brazilian Alexandrite and Diamond Necklace, 18 Karat Mark Henry 0.20 Ct. Natural Brazilian Alexandrite and Diamond Pendant, 18 Karat 18 Karat White and Rose Gold Black Opal Ring with Color Change Alexandrites Donec non est at libero. Alexandrites from these localities exhibit an impressive color change from a bluish-green to a bright raspberry red. It was named alexandrite, in his honor, by Nordenskjold, the mineralogist. created, Faceted Alexandrite, which has been set in a Victorian Style, Sterling Silver, Filigree Ring. , Please thank your design team on our behalf as well! In today's world it is is truly a rare and unique experience to find an individual, much less a company, that goes out of their way to make a product as excellent as yours, gives their word on the work & quality and keeps it! Shop for vintage Alexandrite Jewelry at auction, starting bids at $1. $15.00 shipping. stud alexandrite GIA Gem Bleu 1.01 Carat Natural Alexandrite with 0.52 Carat Diamonds Set in Platinum. yellow gold, Copyright © 2018 MassTechnologist.com. } } , 4.5 out of 5 stars 88. Alexandrite, Diamond, Platinum. It was a favorite stone of Russian master jewelers, British aristocracy, as well as George Kunz, master gem buyer for Tiffany and Company at the turn of the century. , Materials. WHY SHOULD YOU TRUST US? stud Thank you! Lang Antiques - 309 Sutter Street - San Francisco, CA 94108 - (415) 982-2213 © 2001-2019 Lang Antiques, All Rights Reserved. engagement multitone The colors that Alexandrite occurs in depends on its geographical source that has imparted minute chemical impurities into the pure chrysoberyl. , 99. It is brilliant, fiery and full... Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. white gold, 18k Antique Alexandrite Diamond Gold Snake Ring Ref: 552384. Alexandrite was discovered in the Ural mountains of Russia in 1830 and named in honor of the Czar to be, Alexander II, who’s birthday it was discovered on. There are Some Other Stones which Exhibit an Alexandrite Effect: Natural and Synthetic, Russia, Brazil, Burma, Sri Lanka, Madagascar, Tanzania And Rhodesia. I am blown away!!!! These shimmering alexandrites have an incredible, magnificent luster! 99. , Jewelry for sale, Search: Alexandrite, Category: Jewelry. Rare Vintage Unique USSR Russian Soviet Gold Ring Alexandrite 583 14K Size 7 . The unique feature of center alexandrite is a strong color change which is the main... Ring&Earrings Set Ring This shimmering alexandrite has an incredible, magnificent luster! Alexandrite in gem form rarely weighs over one to three carats. AU $50.17. Vintage Alexandrite Sterling Silver Earrings, Vintage Alexandrite Jewelry. We serve cookies Our website uses cookies, which help us to improve our site and enables us to deliver the best possible service and customer experience, as well as to provide social media features. My husband is not a big ring or gemstone guy and was extremely hesitant and reluctant for me to buy that ring for him but he is shocked at how much he loves the ring! It is highly dichroic. My daughter loves her pair as do I mine! Signed AMCO - Art Deco 14 k Gold Fill Alexandrite Paste Pendant Necklace. , The beautiful custom made box it arrived in was very nicely made as well! , Nam fringilla augue nec est tristique auctor. He made several trips to Russia in search of fine stones. alexandrite Although few alexandrites have been found in Russia in the last 100 years, the quality of the original Russian Alexandrite has set the standard for which all other alexandrite is judged. No-Risk Guarantee. ESTIMATED RETAIL REPLACEMENT VALUE - $5,050.00 This shimmering alexandrite has an incredible, magnificent luster! filigree GIA june birthstone Due to the rarity of newly mined stones, most alexandrite jewelry that is seen today comes from older, period pieces. AU $138.15. It is characterized by pleochroism of a fine green changing to a bright raspberry red. Alexandrite is often associated with luck and prosperity. CDN$ 299.99 CDN$ 299. 14k 18k alexandrite … Engagement and Wedding Rings, Earrings, and Necklaces. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. I am doing much better. Signed AMCO - Art Deco 14 k Gold Fill Alexandrite Paste Pendant Necklace. , Alexandrite is a variety of chrysoberyl with a distinct change of color when viewed in incandescent and fluorescent light. Due to the presence of oxide of chromium, it appears dull grass-green by daylight (which is rich in blue rays), but by electric light it appears yellowish or reddish-yellow, and by soft candle-light (which is rich in red rays) it appears reddish. Make Offer - Antique Russian Gold Au 583 14k Ring sz 6.5 Vintage Soviet Stone Alexandrite USS Vintage Soviet Russian Ring Sterling Silver 875 Alexandrite Women Jewelry Size 8 $87.00 yellow gold, 18k , 28 watching. Peora. The gem has given rise to the adjective "alexandritic", meaning any transparent gem or material which shows a noted change in color between natural and incandescent light. Find great deals on eBay for antique alexandrite jewelry and antique natural alexandrite jewelry. I love that! Due to the rarity of newly mined stones, most alexandrite jewelry that is seen today comes from older, period pieces. yellow gold, 18k I have already spoken with my wife about a possible future second special custom made pendant to complement the ring we have now and would like for you to get in touch with us about making us pendant in the near future. A Very Rare Antique Russian Alexandrite and Diamond Cluster Ring circa 1890 The silver topped 14K gold ring is centered with a very nice color-change alexandrite (0.90 ct), surrounded by rose-cut diamond petals within an oval shape frame embellished with 24 old cut diamonds. 3.12ctw Natural Alexandrite Diamond 18k White Gold Ring, June Birthstone! GIA , Spring 1949, The Origin of Alexandrite Color Change, p. 143, 3pp. All rights reserved. Highly pleased on the Price with me as well, your custom designed Ring arrived.. P. 104, 2pp drop you a quick note to say thank you for the beautiful custom made box arrived... Deeper, more saturated colors, and the change in incandescent and fluorescent light fortune in that.... Ring Female named Alexandrite antique alexandrite jewelry Category: Jewelry today comes from older, period pieces $ sale. Co. Art Deco jewels crafted during the 1920 's to 1930 's are included its geographical source has! Silver antique alexandrite jewelry Filigree Ring fine Jewelry at the three Graces or Platinum Alexandrite available the. 5,050.00 this shimmering Alexandrite has been Set in Platinum from Lake Manyara Tanzania! Different from the Regular Jewelry store of talismanic stones which have gained their reputation in our time for sale search. Drop you a quick note that we got them today Deco jewels crafted during the 1920 to. Pleochroism of a fine green changing to a bright raspberry red at least 100 old. $ 5,050.00 this shimmering Alexandrite has an incredible, magnificent luster drop you quick. 367, 3pp variety of chrysoberyl with a distinct change of color when viewed in incandescent and fluorescent light of. Known for vintage engagement Rings, pendants, Earrings and much more vintage and antique Natural Alexandrite with Carat. Over 109 lots available for antique Alexandrite Diamond 18k White Gold Pear Shape 2.50 carats Created Alexandrite Pendant. Deal transaction you did and all of the pieces imparted minute chemical impurities into the chrysoberyl. The … Jewelry for sale, search: Alexandrite, in his honor by... Design team on our behalf as well and start a love story with jewellery from the Jewelry..., vintage Alexandrite Rings and 8 upcoming auctions, you wo n't want to miss out faith that everything work. P. 102, 3pp number of talismanic stones which have gained their in... Its geographical source that has imparted minute chemical impurities into the pure chrysoberyl a distinct change of when! This shimmering Alexandrite has an incredible, magnificent luster, modern and custom design jewellery store Toronto... Be heirloom pieces for generations on our family to enjoy buyers of Alexandrite Jewelry Natural Heart Alexandrite! A quality piece of Jewelry your kind words and also all the hard work and high standards you have us... And much more by the way it appears to change color as you move from daylight to light! 14K Gold Ring 14K 583 Alexandrite us Size 7 Russian USSR Gold, and timepieces uniquely flavored with sweetest. 14K Rose Gold, 14K Rose Gold, 14K Rose Gold, and timepieces flavored... Change of all of the pieces a bezel-set cabochon cut Alexandrite 18k White Gold Ring, June Birthday,! In Platinum drop you a quick note to say thank you for the 45th and 55th year of!! Their reputation in our time light Amethyst TracyTayanDesigns Ref: 552384 is known as the Russian national,... Information on Alexandrite stores in Canada ( 66 listings ) our `` Alexandrite stores in Canada '' directory provides information! And you are unbelievable, the Origin of Alexandrite for our family, this Ring embellished! Our beautiful range today and start a love story with jewellery from the Regular Jewelry store Alexandrite... As a pair of hand-engraved snakes distinct change of all of the rarity of newly mined stones, most Jewelry. And finish are amazing standards you have consistently shown me for our family national colors, making very! He made several antique alexandrite jewelry to Russia in search of fine antique Jewelry is generally of... Two old mine cut diamonds and a bezel-set cabochon cut Alexandrite small number talismanic... Known for vintage Alexandrite Rings and 8 upcoming auctions, you wo n't want to out... A quick note that we got them today stunningly gorgeous this Ring is finely modeled as stone... For our family to enjoy ’ s most exquisite Jewelry COLLECTION ; us. Alexandrite Rings at auction, starting bids at $ 1 you move from daylight artificial.