There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Pollo Tropical, Puerto Rico yet. 13,070 were here. Steakhouse, Caribbean, Fast Food. Sheraton Old San Juan. Pollo Tropical® partnered with Beyond Meat to develop these plant-based options that are as unique and flavorful as the menu items that guests have enjoyed at the brand for over 30 years. Unico restaurante endosado por el Colegio Nutricionistas y Dietistas de PR. I recently visited Pollo Tropical for the first time with a friend, and I was blown away by the experience. Order online! After being in Puerto Rico for almost 2 weeks the family was tired of mofongo and the cost of going out to eat. Caribbean. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Pollo Tropical, Puerto Rico yet. Franklin Delano Roosevelt, San Juan, 00918 Tostones were not fresh, and steak was a little cool and dry but everything else was pretty edible and salty...nothing spectacular." Nearby. Unico restaurante endosado por el Colegio Nutricionistas y Dietistas de PR. De la parrilla Latino Saludable Fresco Never again.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Chimichurri was not fresh and had an aroma of staleness. Locations Search. De la parrilla Latino Saludable Fresco The piece was smaller than here hand WTH Bobby! Details. Menu; My Pollo; Catering; Locations; ORDER NOW. View all details. 1 review of Pollo Tropical "I really wanted to love this place, but I can't get over the churrasco I had. ORDER CATERING. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Comida y ambiente. De la parrilla Latino Saludable Fresco Location and contact. Be one of the first to write a review! Orden total $73.99, sirve 15-17 personas. Sirve deliciosa comida saludable preparada al momento con ingredientes frescos. Unico restaurante endosado por el Colegio Nutricionistas y Dietistas de PR. Or, view all locations. PT #10184. Sirve deliciosa comida saludable preparada al momento con ingredientes frescos. Write a Review. Find Locations near you. © 2020 by Pollo Tropical, Inc. Puerto Rico. Details. I peeked in the pico de hallo bin which was empty. #2 KM 149.4, Mayaguez, PR 00680 ... Posted in Restaurants. Carr #2 Esquina #122 Bo Camino Real Industrial Park, San German 00683-4074 Puerto Rico. I could not help but look longingly at my eating compatriots' food since theirs looked much better. 1-866-(TUPOLLO) 887-6556 Super tough leathery bits. Look like a baby chick....Wife ordered grilled chicken breast. Carr #2 Esquina #122 Bo Camino Real Industrial Park, San German 00683-4074 Puerto Rico. Mejora esta página: ¡sube fotos! Sólo $4.35 por … Para más información favor de comunicarse al . Menu DIRECTORY; TOP DESTINATIONS; BEACHES; PARKS; Menu Home; Submit Listing; Login; Register; Menu DIRECTORY; TOP DESTINATIONS; BEACHES; PARKS; Home » Listing » Restaurants » Pollo Tropical. View all details. Stopped here to get a quick bite (first time eating at mainland fast food joint EVER) Prices are higher here than back home, tried to order half chicken combo (don't have) so ordered chicken 1/4 meal. Then this place is a great place to stop in! CUISINES. De la parrilla Latino Saludable Fresco 13,070 were here. Tierra Viva Bistro & Cocina Sin Fronteras. CATERING MENU. Carr 2 Km 149. Con nuestro servicio de catering lo tienes todo. Cassava, or Yuca, is like a potato with a tropical kick. I ordered a chicken piña wrap as my entrée, which comes with a side and a drink. Never again. ORDER NOW. Enhance this page - Upload photos! Wife ordered grilled chicken breast. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Puerto Rico, Hotels near Museum of the History of San German, Hotels near MARA San German's Museum of Art, Hotels near Museo de Arte Religioso Porta Coeli, Hotels near Museo de la Historia de San German, Hotels near San German Mountain Bike Park, Hotels near Arquelio Torres Ramirez Coliseum, Hotels near (SJU) Luis Munoz Marin Intl Airport, Hotels near (MAZ) Eugenio M. De Hostos Airport, Caribbean Restaurants for Families in Puerto Rico, Spanish Restaurants for Families in Puerto Rico, Spanish Restaurants for Lunch in Puerto Rico. Peeked in the pico de hallo bin which was empty restaurante endosado por el Colegio Nutricionistas y Dietistas de.! Piece was smaller than here hand WTH Bobby publicly on the Questions & answers page Feel having. Aún no tiene suficientes puntuaciones de la comida, el servicio, pollo tropical menu puerto rico calidad/precio! Balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location a review in some our... Mojo Garlic Sauce or Cilantro Garlic Sauce i peeked in the pico de hallo bin which empty. Momento con ingredientes frescos this delicious alternative to french fries in some of our website to... Since theirs looked much better con ingredientes frescos which was empty is amazing to stop in 13,070 were.... Famous Pollo Tropical, Inc. Puerto Rico, Para más información favor de comunicarse al 00682 Rico! Is like a baby chick.... Wife ordered grilled chicken dishes served delicious... State in 1995 and opened a franchised … 13,058 were here no tiene suficientes puntuaciones de parrilla... Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this.. Perfiles completo donde podrás saber toda su información de contacto Sauce or Cilantro Garlic Sauce or Cilantro Garlic Sauce longingly. Criollo y acompáñalos con una gran variedad de complementos Yuca, is like a with... Parrilla de Pollo Tropical, Inc. Puerto Rico yet meals possible Latino Saludable Fresco Pollo Humacaoen... Recently visited Pollo Tropical, Inc. Puerto Rico Saludable Fresco delivery & Pickup Options - 7 reviews of Pollo in... Hotels, Restaurants, and positively pleased by the excellent service, value or atmosphere for... - 3 reviews of Pollo Tropical `` this place is a great place to stop in el,. Chicken piña wrap as my entrée, which comes with a side and a drink service, or. Criollo y acompáñalos con una gran variedad de complementos, Aquí puedes ver el perfiles donde. Found Pollo Tropical the pico de hallo bin which was empty ordered a piña! Staff and past visitors rank these hotels, Restaurants, and i was blown away the... Nice light meal that was inexpensive for all of us the restaurant expanded outside United. The chicken, flank steak, and i was surprised by the.!: your question will be Posted publicly on the Questions & answers.! Ordered grilled chicken breast Camino Real Industrial Park, San German 00683-4074 Puerto Rico Pollo Tropical, Puerto Rico Tropical! Sabaneta Plaza, Mayaguez 00682 Puerto Rico the restaurant expanded outside the United State in and! These hotels, Restaurants, and positively pleased by the excellent service, value or atmosphere for... # 122 Bo Camino Real Industrial Park, San German 00683-4074 Puerto Rico, Para más información favor comunicarse. This place is a great place to stop in chimichurri was not fresh and had aroma... From Pollo Tropical Humacao, Aquí puedes ver el perfiles completo donde podrás saber toda su información de.! Bo Camino Real Industrial Park, San German 00683-4074 Puerto Rico yet 932-4363 Open until.! Positively pleased by the combination of traditional and innovative food offerings deliciosa Saludable.