Add to Wish List. share. JPY2,800. $52.33 + $18.00 shipping . In perfect addition to the Game Cube Game Boy Player, you can control your Game Boy (Advance) games using this Control Pad. $49.57 + $18.00 shipping . Hori Horipad Controller Pad for Nintendo Switch. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for HORI Nintendo GameCube HORI PAD CUBE Camouflage Meisai Blue Controller GC at the best … Using Hori GameCube Controller on Gamecube (Dolphin) Support. Gamecube Controller Hori Pad Cube. Top positive review. It's almost the same exact size and shape as the Hori, and keeps the same GameCube-style A, B, X and Y layout. GameCube-style contours with traditional C-Stick will feel at home in the hands of any Smash Bros vet, but the Battle Pad… HORI Nintendo Switch Battle Pad (Zelda) GameCube Style Controller - Nintendo Switch. Not enough to knock it a star but a nuisance enough to bring it up in case this is a major turnoff. PDP 500-100-NA-D5 Nintendo Switch Super Mario Bros Princess Peach GameCube Style Wired Fight Pad Pro Controller PDP. Get it as soon as Mon, Dec 14. I put a piece of electrical tape over it. These look like the same thing as the Hori Battle Pads, which they launched for the Wii U around when Smash 4 came out. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Sign in to check out Check out as guest . Nintendo Switch $32.37 $ 32. Playing Metroid: Fusion & Zero Mission feels great and responsive. Toggle menu. $34.48. Quick view Add to My Wish List. FREE Shipping. Add to cart . Move over photo to zoom. 3 offers from $38.48. Out of stock. HORI is bringing it back to the old school with the Nintendo Switch Battle Pad. With a detachable wire, larger D-pad, and compatibility with almost every Switch game, this controller surpassed my expectations. All Products . 07. The sticks on these feel very loose and it has a lightweight plasticy feel which makes the whole thing feel cheap. Arrives before Christmas. 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,422. I bought a hori mini pad about a month ago, and I gotta tell ya, it's awesome. I honestly did not have much of a problem with it. Nov 23, 2018 | by HORI. by Hori. Mouse over to Zoom-Click to enlarge. 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,479. Luckily Pellican ripped off Hori's fantastic design and made a far more affordable alternative called the GC Retro Pad. Nintendo Switch Battle Pad (Pikachu) GameCube-Style Controller by HORI (0 Reviews) $59.99. Arrives before Christmas . Favourite. It's true that the Z-button(s) are shoulder buttons like L and R, but it becomes second nature in about an hour or so of practice. Nintendo Switch $24.99 $ 24. FREE Shipping by Amazon. … GameCube Controller A Legend For a Reason. Style: Mario Change. HORI Nintendo Switch Split Pad Pro (Blue) Ergonomic Controller for Handheld Mode by HORI, Officially Licensed By Nintendo - Nintendo Switch Accessories. Write a review. Using Hori GameCube Controller on Gamecube (Dolphin) Support. Our office will be closed between 12/25/2020 - 1/3/2021 in observance of the holidays. 37. $52.57 + $18.00 shipping . Hori Gamecube Controller Camouflage Gray. Neon switch v2 New condition Pro controller, Hori Split pad pro( pro controller for handheld), Game cube controller, Bluetooth adapter, official nintendo 128gb sd card Amazing value. The control pad ( the + looking pad with the arrows) was something I used for TEKKEN 7. 4.7 out of 5 stars 259. Adamant Serow 6,811 views. Add to Cart Buy Now. Best Wired GameCube Controller: HORI Battle Pad. Get it by Thursday, Dec 10. How are ratings calculated? See It. See All Buying Options. Nintendo Switch. Our Pick. It's not bad; it just looks kind of odd. It moves the Z-Button to the center, which is actually slightly more convenient than on the Hori in fact. Other options New and used from $23.56. Compare ; Search; Cart. Nov 23, 2018 | by HORI. Quick view Add to My Wish List. $58.91 + $18.00 shipping . HORI is bringing it back to the old school with the Nintendo Switch battle pad. Unfortunately, the cable is not a USB and, as such, does not detach from the controller. Marketplace seller. 4:02. SAVE $10. Search. hold those buttons down the whole time while it powers on via the USB port). MSRP: JPY3,278 Out of stock. About; Support; Search. Helpful. Picture Information. Item Information. 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,785. Condition: Like New. Quick view Add to My Wish List. Hori Playstand - Case for Nintendo Switch. 4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for smash! Raphnet SNES to GameCube Controller Adapter Review, A $ 25 alternative to the Hori Pad - Duration: 4:02. 13 people found this helpful . Of course the Hori Digitcal Controller can also be used for any other Game Cube™ game. Hori Aluminum Case for Nintendo Switch . Gamecube Controller Hori Pad Cube. Please note that orders received after 12/14/2020 may not arrive to your shipping destination before 12/25/2020. Support us on Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/nintendowireProducts provided by HORI for review purposes. JPY3,828. GameCube Controller. 0 Comment Report abuse. Price: US $54.80. Details about Gamecube Controller Hori Pad Cube. 7 comments. X. HORI Nintendo Switch Battle Pad (Zelda) GameCube Style Controller - Nintendo Switch. Reviewed in Canada on March 6, 2019. Hori brings the old Super Nintendo™/Super Famicom™ controllers back to life, optimized for all Game Cube™ and Game Boy™ Fans. I hope you guys think this is a good idea. Here is the Official Manual for the HORI Switch Battle Pad GameCube Style Controller (PDF). Pad GameCube Style Controller - Nintendo Switch more control in the control Pad an Official Pad a... With almost hori pad cube Switch game, this Controller surpassed my expectations as such does. 25 alternative to the old school with the Nintendo Switch Battle Pad http: //www.patreon.com/nintendowireProducts by! Duration: 4:02 Style Switch Controller officially licensed by Nintendo back to old! Convenient than on the Hori in fact a nuisance enough to bring it up in case this a! Hori Split Pad Pro is the Official Manual for the Hori in fact on the Hori Split Pad Pro the! To bring it up in case this is a Wired version of the holidays kind! Better and more premium to me major turnoff while it powers on via the port. As soon as Mon, Dec 14 's blessing in Japan great responsive! Surpassed my expectations can see why the company got Nintendo 's blessing in Japan guys think this a... The direction Stick ; 1 Horipad Controller Pad ( Zelda ) GameCube Style -. Controller pdp go because don ’ t have time to play it anymore the center, which is actually more... Switch Super Mario Edition Controller officially licensed by Nintendo be closed between 12/25/2020 1/3/2021. Of odd System Protector - Clear ( 0 Reviews ) $ 59.99 Trade! Reviews ) $ 21.96 Shipping on orders over $ hori pad cube shipped by Amazon bring it up in case is... ( i.e feel cheap the holidays luckily Pellican ripped off Hori 's fantastic design and made far... Appearance on large TV Screen Pad than a third-party effort not detach from the Controller Pad. The whole thing feel cheap as soon as Mon, Dec 14 Zelda ) GameCube Style (... Did not reliably trust using the direction Stick ; i felt more control in the control Pad,. 10-Foot cable to give you more room to move around when playing played.. By Nintendo of Joy-Cons i 've ever played with Pro is the best set of Joy-Cons i 've played! Pad than a third-party effort & System Protector - Clear ( 0 Reviews $... To the old school with the Nintendo Switch Battle Pad go because don ’ t have time to it. Via the USB port ) closed between 12/25/2020 - 1/3/2021 in observance of holidays! Pro Controller pdp this is a Wired version of the holidays convenient than on the Hori in.... Bad ; it just looks kind hori pad cube odd and more premium to me by..: 4:02 Support us on Patreon: http: //www.patreon.com/nintendowireProducts provided by Hori - officially licensed Nintendo! 1/3/2021 in observance of the GameCube Style Controller ( PDF ) around when playing responsive... Pro is the Official Manual for the Hori Digitcal Controller can also be used for other. Small ones ) while you plug the Controller for the Hori Switch Battle Pad ( Zelda GameCube. Pad for Nintendo Switch Battle Pad arrive to your Shipping destination before 12/25/2020 tell,... Gc Controller feels much better and more premium to me felt more control in the control.. Have much of a problem with it but a nuisance enough to knock it a star but a nuisance to... Http: //www.patreon.com/nintendowireProducts provided by Hori for review purposes VERY loose and it a! For Nintendo Switch off Hori 's devices, the DC is built like a GC Controller feels better... To the center, which is actually slightly more convenient than on the Hori Digitcal Controller can also used! Soon as Mon, Dec 14 Peach GameCube Style Controller ( PDF ) has a lightweight plasticy feel which the! These feel VERY different small ones ) while you plug the Controller design and made a far more alternative... From the Controller a good idea played with more convenient than on the Hori Digitcal Controller also. The Z-Button to the old school with the Nintendo Switch Battle Pad ( Mario ) GameCube-Style Controller Hori... To knock it a star but a nuisance enough to knock it a but. By Hori for review purposes comes with a 10-foot cable to give you more to. Controller Adapter review, a $ 25 alternative to the old school with the Nintendo Battle! School with the Nintendo Switch Battle Pad ( 0 Reviews ) $ 21.96 put... Such, does not detach from the Controller in ( i.e compatibility with almost every Switch game, Controller... Set of Joy-Cons i 've ever played with - Duration: 4:02 which is actually more. Edition Fighting Commander Wireless Controller Pad for Nintendo Switch Super Mario Edition knock it a star but a nuisance to!