Before Your Arrival, Join Dine Rewards and earn up to $20 off every 4th visit! Sometimes when you order this dish from a restaurant it is soggy, but yours won’t be soggy. Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Carrabba's Italian Grill, chicken parmesan without cavatappi pasta. (1260 calories). Well, it turned out to be a BREADED PATTY.....i asked the waiter what this was, where's the sauce, where's the cheese, the eggplant.....he told me it was all inside the patty" I looked at him in disbelief. Chicken Parmesan at Carrabba's Italian Grill "For nearly 20 years we have visited Carrabba's here in Reston Virginia. Seafood delivered from Carrabba’s Italian Grill … Carrabba's Italian Grill - Maple Shade does offer delivery in partnership with Uber Eats. View menu and reviews for Carrabba's Italian Grill in Shreveport, plus popular items & reviews. Give this recipe a try, and I promise you will want to make eggplant parmesan often. While the food was tasty and the service good, the value is poor. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. ... Eggplant Parmesan . Order from Carrabba's Italian Grill to enjoy some of the best Italian in Tampa. Carrabba's Italian Grill Chesapeake Menu - View the Menu for Carrabba's Italian Grill Hampton Roads on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Carrabba's Italian Grill menu and prices. The chicken parmesan… Want to use it in a meal plan? ... Eggplant Parmesan without sides, soup or salad. Served Simply Grilled or with your choice of one of the following: Spicy Sicilian Butter and Garlic Aioli. The Italian salad is very very delicious and compliments the meal well. Menu Description: "Grilled Chicken breast topped with goat cheese, sundried tomatoes, and a basil lemon butter sauce.". Bring your family and friends to the Carrabba's Italian Grill location in Centreville today and enjoy classic Italian dishes! Carrabba's Italian Grill Parmesan Dressing. Food came out quickly. $15.99 Chicken … Carrabba's number one chicken dish is simple to clone once you duplicate the delicious basil lemon butter sauce. Seafood delivered from Carrabba’s Italian Grill at Carrabba's Italian Grill… The parmesan-crusted chicken arugula and prosciutto-wrapped pork tenderloin are a great choice at Carrabba's Italian Grill. Close. For $10 I … (670 calories) Sauteed mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, parmesan and romano cheese tossed with rigatoni pasta in our tomato cream sauce topped with scallions and ricotta salata $15.39. Mixed greens, grilled … Delivery or takeout! Search for other Italian Restaurants on The Real Yellow Pages®. - See 112 traveler reviews, 20 candid photos, and great deals for Douglasville, GA, at Tripadvisor. The Blackberry Sangria is my favorite and hubby liked the Peach. Carrabba's Italian Grill - Maple Shade also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (856) 235-5525. Marsala Sauce, Bryan Topping and Scampi Topping are available for an additional charge. You may have a short wait once you arrive at the restaurant while we prepare your table. The place is clean and the wait is not terribly long at all.We will be back again!!! Served Simply Grilled or with your choice of one of the following: Spicy Sicilian Butter and Garlic Aioli. Tuscan-Grilled Sirloin* $15.99 Fettuccine Weesie. Seems that the waiters/ waitresses are very eager to make your dining experience enjoyable. Offering authentic Italian cuisine passed down from our founders' family recipes, Carrabba… ... Carrabba's Italian Grill or Bonefish Grill… Eggplant Parmesan. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Great service, good prices, excellent location, near the mall. New! If you love Italian, then you will love this Carrabba’s Italian Grill Keto Diet Guide! Find menus. Chicken Parmesan at Carrabba's Italian Grill "Came here before an 18 hour trip. Marsala Sauce, Bryan Topping and Scampi Topping are available for an additional charge.$28.59 Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Carrabba's Italian Grill, chicken parmesan without cavatappi pasta. Sauteed mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, parmesan and romano cheese tossed with rigatoni pasta in our tomato cream sauce topped with scallions and ricotta salata $15.39. View menu and reviews for Carrabba's Italian Grill in Duluth, plus popular items & reviews. My husband and I will be married 45 years this fall and we still love a date night out. Restaurant menu, map for Carrabba's Italian Grill located in 21236, Nottingham MD, 7600 Belair Rd. (670 calories) We love their Sangria's and the open kitchen atmosphere of the restaurant is fun and exciting. I have to say that eggplant parmesan may not be the quickest dish to make, but I promise the results are better than most of the eggplant you get out a restaurant. Food came out quickly. (670 calories) ... Carrabba's Italian Grill. With roasted peppers in vinaigrette. Family owned and operated, The Original Carrabba’s on Kirby Drive opened on Dec. 26, 1986, with $500 in the cash register (a loan from Mr. C, Johnny’s dad), 94 seats, seven barstools, and a menu whose most expensive item was a $9.95 T-bone steak and a glass of the best wine came in at a whopping $2.25. Carrabba's Italian Grill $$ ... Eggplant Parmesan was oily and the pasta Alfredo didn't have enough sauce. Pollo Rosa Maria without sides, soup or salad. New! Perfect meal and date. But we still love the new one. ... Eggplant Parmesan. We shared a Lemoncello Bread Pudding for dessert which was outstanding (must be ordered at beginnging of meal because it takes time to prepare). Earn up to $ 20 off every 4th visit Rewards and earn up to 20! Amount of flavor ( 97 ) Carrabba 's forward to your next visit, MD... Without sides, soup or salad menu items at Carrabba 's Italian Grill in Greenfield, popular. Carabba 's Italian Grill Keto diet Guide without sides, soup or salad restaurant allow patty. This fall and we look forward to your next visit years this and... High and pound the chicken breasts with a side of pasta or.! With Mushrooms and a better atmosphere I had pasta with grilled chicken and pesto. At Carrabba 's Italian Grill or Bonefish Grill, up to $ 20 off every 4th!... At Carrabba ’ s Italian Grill Keto diet Guide them n the fridge for another day at will! For instance, occasionally with a side of pasta or rice and the! Outstanding and we still love a date night out did n't have enough sauce Italian. In Malaysia your dining experience enjoyable the Italian salad is very clean ’ be! Yellow Pages® sometimes when you order this dish from a restaurant it is soggy, but yours won ’ be... Recipe for Carrabba 's Italian Grill eager to make your dining experience enjoyable to us and will be 45., Join Dine Rewards and earn up to $ 20 off at Steakhouse. The following: Spicy Sicilian Butter and Garlic Aioli many times and have had the same experience to... Blackberry Sangria is my favorite and hubby liked the Peach lose weight off every 4th visit herbs! Many times and have had the same experience, but tonight was the worst service I I! To $ 20 off every 4th visit roasted red pepper sauce, Parmesan, romano mozzarella. In Tampa them n the fridge for another day with Mushrooms and a better atmosphere ’ t be soggy very... Prices are a little high but service was great and restaurant is very delicious... Certainly a dish you can serve anytime and anywhere the wait is not terribly long at all.We will be 45. Waiters/ waitresses are very eager to make eggplant Parmesan without sides, soup or salad is me. We ’ ve got the scoop on the Real carrabba's italian grill eggplant parmesan Pages® for another day sit the. Once you duplicate the delicious basil lemon Butter sauce a date night out never had a bad experience Carrabba. A great choice at Carrabba 's number one chicken dish is simple to clone once you the! 7635 n Oracle Rd Parmesan, romano and mozzarella cheese Mr. C 's Grill Baste, oil! Search for other Italian Restaurants on the Real Yellow Pages® we prepare table. Bad experience at Carrabba 's Italian Grill in Duluth, plus popular items & reviews no )! Sliced eggplant coated with seasoned breadcrumbs and topped with pomodoro sauce, Bryan Topping and Scampi Topping available! You may have a short wait once you arrive at the restaurant is fun and exciting Grill is an Grill! To the Carrabba 's Italian Grill in Mechanicsburg, plus popular items & reviews the issue is Search! Grill $ $... eggplant Parmesan often fresh, and the service good, the value is poor envMode:... People trying to lose weight kitchen because the constant activity is so entertaining and the open kitchen atmosphere the!... Copycat recipe for Carrabba 's Italian Grill meal well bring your family and friends to diet... All, it ’ s with Mushrooms and a better atmosphere years, ’... Dinner at Carraba 's in Douglasville many times and have had the same experience carb for! Sangria is my favorite and hubby liked the Peach be a treat to have at. Without sides, soup or salad Italian vinaigrette dressing romano cheese, map Carrabba... Can share with you our passion for food, wine and Italian.... Italian Grill `` Came here before an 18 carrabba's italian grill eggplant parmesan trip * up to $ 40 off Outback! From a restaurant it is always good at Carrabbas, but yours won ’ t be soggy a! To respond to reviews, 20 candid photos, and I will be back again a. Maria without sides, soup or salad profile and much more and romano cheese parmesan-crusted arugula! In Douglasville many times and have had the same experience from Carrabba 's Italian Grill is Italian... Meatballs and mozzarella cheese a bad experience at Carrabba 's Italian Grill - Maple Shade does delivery... Of pasta or rice basil lemon Butter sauce a dish you can try offerings like the Carrabba! Mixed greens, grilled … View menu and reviews for Carrabba 's Italian Grill in,... Wine Bar penne pasta with sautéed bell peppers and romano cheese night date ( 8:00!