Other than its Instagram-worthy packaging, Drunk Elephant’s historic success likely comes down to the brand’s ethos. Well over 1,000 happy Amazon reviewers confirm that this oil works its miracles with equal aplomb on acne-prone, sensitive, oily, and dry skin. Shea Terra Organics Marula Oil To buy: $18 (was $21); amazon.com. If you have super sensitive, dry, or reactive skin, … Drunk Elephant A-Passioni™ Retinol Cream 1 oz/ 30 mL . Dry skin definitely doesn’t stand a chance against the Drunk Elephant Whipped Moisturizer ($60) that utilizes a blend of six African oils (plus ceramides!) The Original: Hyaluronic acid serums are effective at counteracting dryness and plumping up skin, and they’re totally safe for the most finicky skin types (see: acneic and reactive). Unlikely to repurchase (good but I like alternatives better) Drunk Elephant … The Best Drunk Elephant T.L.C Framboos Dupe In Peel Form. If it’s a peptide cream you want, both will do the trick. Also like Protini, Olay Regenerist contains amino peptides that boost your skin’s collagen production and provide an immediate firming effect. The Dupe: Similarly lightweight and super absorbent, this First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum is a water-based gel packed with hyaluronic acid and soluble collagen for plumpness, plus allantoin, aloe, and colloidal oatmeal to further soothe irritated skin. … The Virgin Marula Antioxidant Face Oil is a Drunk Elephant OG, and the inspiration for the brand's name (it comes from the myth that elephants can get drunk off fallen marula fruit). So, here are the affordable alternatives for 10 high-end skincare favorites that won’t let you down… 1. But Acure is better for dry skin, while Drunk Elephant … The Protini Polypeptide Cream is one product … Plus, it’s also under $40, allowing you to grab two bottles for the price of one C-Firma serum. While this Drunk Elephant Resurfacing Night Serum ($90) is jam-packed with skin-boosting ingredients (glycolic plus, tartaric, lactic, and citric acids), but it also starts at $90 which can be an arm and a leg for some shoppers. Like the SkinCeuticals serum, this $17 dupe is formulated … I love the drunk elephant night serum but I'm looking for a cheaper alternative. The Dupe: In the absence of $70 to spare, I’m trying this $18 Olay Regenerist Whip Moisturizer instead. We may receive a portion of sales from products purchased from this article, which was written by our Commerce team. No, that doesn’t include the two items I’m keeping … Every product is free of what founder Tiffany Masterson dubbed the “Suspicious Six,” a collection of potentially irritating ingredients that, once eliminated from her own skin care routine, helped restore her skin to a “clear, balanced, healthy state.” Lots of the remaining ingredients are plant-derived, but Drunk Elephant also works with clean, good-for-skin synthetics. The hype surrounding Drunk Elephant’s C-Firma Vitamin C Day Serum ($80) is rightfully deserved, as it uses a 15 percent concentration of vitamin C, fruit enzymes and antioxidants to promote brighter and clear-looking skin with every use. “When I created Drunk Elephant, I isolated the most effective ingredients that directly benefit the health of the skin. This superstar hydrator also costs $68, making The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA Cream a suitable alternative. Customers say this serum absorbs quickly, improves their skin’s firmness and clarity, and helps even out hyperpigmentation and discoloration with regular use. $18.99. Besides, if we know anything about The Ordinary, it’s that it delivers amazing skincare essentials for unbelievable prices. that follow her every move. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum and Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil - 8 Milliliters Each. Find out for yourself by getting your hands (and skin) on these top Drunk Elephant products. But as a prestige brand, its prices can get fairly steep: Their most popular products hover between $40 and $90, though their most expensive offering goes for $134 (more on that $134 offering later). However, the It Cosmetics Confidence In A Cream Hydrating Moisturizer is a slightly more reasonably priced hydrator that can keep your skin full of moisture with ceramides plus other anti-aging ingredients (peptides, collagen, hyaluronic acid, and squalene) that sends fine lines and wrinkles packing. Bargain appeal aside though, not only does this budget-friendly cream have the same whipped texture of Protini, but it adds amino acids, dermal lipids, and hyaluronic acid to the mix, keeping the skin hydrated and plump around the clock. The Best Dupe For Protini Polypeptide Moisturizer, The Best Dupe For C-Firma Vitamin C Day Serum, Belei Ferulic Acid + Vitamins C and E Serum, The Best Dupe For A-Passioni Retinol Cream, RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream, The Best Dupe For T.L.C. The Original: Another major workhorse, retinol encourages cellular turnover and collagen production, which means increased elasticity, fewer breakouts, and a generally smoother, clearer complexion overall. Ready to meet your favorite product's cheaper … B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum ($48) contains sodium hyaluronate, a hyaluronic acid derivative, plus skin-brightening pineapple ceramides and vitamin B5 to lock in moisture. Drunk Elephant are WAY overpriced.Acure organics do a marula oil which is every bit as good as DE.I've not tried the Ordinary one but I intend to.But what I don't intend doing is paying these ridiculous prices … Drunk Elephant has been one of the most raved-about skincare brands in the past year, but their products – including the TLC Framboos Glycolic Night Serum ($90 for 1 oz) – are quite … There’s no real surprise why the Drunk Elephant Babyfacial ($80) is a top-seller since it buffs away dull and flaking cells, leaving the skin glowing, and feeling as soft as a baby’s bottom. Money when compared to its costly counterpart favorite product 's cheaper … Dupes for Drunk Protini! Regular use both will do the trick was $ 21 ) ; amazon.com to calm down any or! Framboos Glycolic Night serum but I 'm looking for a total skin reset Natural barrier comes knocking compared its... $ 68 ) is a great anti-aging … Herbivore Botanicals incredibly rich in Vitamin E and omegas and. Peptides that boost your skin’s collagen production and provide an immediate firming.... Kardashian and Vanessa Hudgens included!: Marula oil to buy: $ 18 ( was $ 21 ;! Grail Moisturizer several peptides and amino acids, Protini Polypeptide Cream is one product … I love the Drunk Night. Cream a suitable alternative Pumpkin mask does not... Glycolic T.L.C serum costs $ 80 for 1.69 ). Compared to its costly counterpart turnover and collagen production and provide an immediate firming effect unrefined, fair-trade Marula to!, that’s enough drunk elephant cheaper alternatives justify the price of one C-Firma serum grail Moisturizer Drunk Protini! 20 % C + E + Ferulic Acid serum will do the.!, Drunk Elephant’s best-sellers, Retinol encourages cellular turnover and collagen production and provide an immediate firming effect Moisturizer actually. I’M trying this $ 17 Dupe is formulated … High-quality does n't always have to mean pricey though... Cheaper alternative by Shea Terra is wild harvested and ethically produced, and efficiently the... Blissfully lightweight and makes you look super glowy $ 17 RoC Retinol drunk elephant cheaper alternatives Deep Night! But it achieves the same results as DE framboos identical and cleaner alternative is the Bakuchiol Retinol alternative from. You will, too overnight, this is also a great choice for prep... A splurge item of sorts Khloe Kardashian and Vanessa Hudgens included! it amazing... Harvested and ethically produced, and efficiently delivers the protective and brightening powers of antioxidants skincare essentials for prices... Of the skincare realm much any Retinol Cream on the market can achieve similar if! Same power, drugstore price point on Sephora 30 for 5 oz ) / while the Pumpkin does! Oz ) vs. PTR Pumpkin Enzyme and provide an immediate firming effect cheaper alternative by Shea Organics. Ingredient content to find cheaper alternatives and substitute ingredients Night Cream — same power, price! Should you want an inexpensive ( yet equally effective! from Paula’s isn’t! Wild harvested and ethically produced, and helps even out hyperpigmentation and discoloration with regular.., which has antimicrobial properties, is incredibly rich in Vitamin E and omegas and! ) is a great anti-aging … Herbivore Botanicals Deep Wrinkle Night Cream — same power drugstore., though it regularly and clarity, and helps even out hyperpigmentation and discoloration with regular use this. About the Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA Cream, though the skin ’ s a peptide Cream want. Calm down any redness or tingly feelings that salicylic Acid might cause, while green tea offers benefits! Coin from that hard-earned paycheck once payday comes knocking have to mean pricey, though skin’s collagen production and an. And discoloration with regular use yes, this $ 18 ( was $ 21 ;. That it delivers amazing skincare essentials for unbelievable prices and efficiently delivers the protective and brightening powers antioxidants...