“I Need Help, I’m Dying” Kumawood Actress Cries Over Blindness After Loosing Her Son. In 2013, he gave 3 hit films and established himself as a popular actor. Eric Adjetey Anang (Teshie, 24 september 1985) is een Ghanese beeldhouwer. [2][3] Michael de Forest,[4] Senior Lecturer aan het Oregon College of Art & Craft, volgde gedurende twee maanden een opleiding bij Eric Anang. Sitter Derby described the Life of J.J Rawlings as Truthful and one to learn from. Zijn stukken zijn te vinden in openbare en particuliere collecties in Europa, de Verenigde Staten en Canada. Sportdrankmerk Aquarius draaide in 2009 met de creaties van Eric Adjetey Anang een reclamespotje in Teshie. Similarly, he also gives his fans on social media a sneak peek into his upcoming work. Have a fruitful new month y'all! He is one of the icons in the Ghanaian movie industry making waves all over Africa. Citation Actress Wedding And Husband, Adjetey Anang was born on 7 July 1973 and his age is. In addition to this, he had also amassed fans on social media. Big win for Ghana as DJ Khaled chooses to perform with ‘Killy Killy’ hitmaker Larrusso, Police arrest mallam for poisoning and stealing $10,000 from client, Malam Poisoned and Run away with Clients Money, Samuel Okudzeto Ablakwa donates laptops to Circuit Supervisors in his constituency, On paper, l’m the Biggest artist in Nigeria – Davido Brags. Adjetey Anang is a young actor from Ghana popularly known as Pusher, which was his name in the popular tv series “Things Fall Apart”.. Deze pagina is voor het laatst bewerkt op 30 mei 2020 om 06:53. Eric Adjetey Anang Biography. Uitnodiging als “resident artist” in het Oregon College of Art and Craft, Uitnodiging voor de Gwangju Design Biennale (. President Akufo-Addo Officially declares Seven days of national mourning in honor of Rawlings. Op de leeftijd van 24 wordt Eric Adjetey Anang erkend als "een model voor de Afrikaanse stedelijke jongeren" door de Franse krant Le Monde diplomatique.[10]. The actor has a huge following on social media and has more than 645,000 followers on Instagram alone. 641.4k Followers, 313 Following, 1,742 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Adjetey Anang (@adjeteyanang) ... Biografie. Adjetey shared the photo to his Instagram page to wish his fans all the best for the new month. Thank you for everything that you’ve done for me” – Fella Makafui says as she reacts to the death of JJ Rawlings, Mahama suspends his campaign following death of JJ Rawlings, Zanetor Rawlings breaks silence on the death of JJ Rawlings, God revealed it to me that JJ Rawlings would die – Prophet Desmond Vidzro, Throwback videos of JJ Rawlings on a mission for Ghana; it was a memorable moment.