A Side By Side Comparison Of Yamaha vs. Casio Keyboards. I am biased though as I own a Yamaha P255 and generally love Yamaha pianos. What I actually liked about the casio is the key texture. The Yamaha sound seems to have a bit more sustain or breadth or warmth. I suggest shopping around. And please give the shop the chance to make you a good deal. In order to help you to decide which one you should go for, here are some models of keyboards and digital pianos that we recommend. Unbelievably, due to its slimline design, the PX-S3000 has the most advanced hammer-action keys in the entire range . It's my opinion that the PXS-3000 is definitely superior to the Yamaha P-125 and gets you closer to the Yamaha … The seller tried them both for me and I really really liked the yamaha sound. That's a good point, I'll try and do that so I can compare and contrast each to the real thing. I’ve played many real pianos with less enjoyable actions.” J. Mellette. Are there any features on the Yamaha that are absent on the Casio that would convince me to spend the extra hundred? So it will perfectly fit in a small space and can be even placed on a table. Top 10 Best Keyboard for Beginners Reviews . Yamaha probably was a better brand 30 or 40 years ago, but the situation is … If you plan to take the Trinity Electronic Keyboard Exam , the Yamaha PSR-EW300 can only be used up to the Grade 4 level , as the chord detection modes on the Yamaha EW300 do not include Finger-On-Bass, which the CTX-700 has. At B&H the just-released Kawai ES110 is $899.99 for piano, stand, triple-pedal, bench and headphones. Personally I'm gonna be going with the Kawai. Yes I like the yamaha sound noticeably better than the Casio sound, even though the Casio sound is fine. I needed some comparisons. If Yamaha would have had the same ivory feel I would've went with it. The Casio PX-S3000 BK Privia Keyboard is usually 40 euros more expensive than the Yamaha YDP-S34 B Arius, but the difference is so small that this can vary. I've been choosing between PX-160 vs P-115 couple months ago and ended up getting the FP-30. Kraft Music and Guitar Center both have it for $729, but Kraft has a bundle with the stand, pedals, bench and headphones for $979. My choices stopped at the Casio PX-S1000 and the Yamaha P-125(both at 800 in my country). Sounds even better with studio monitors. So, which one is worth your money? Consider these two prices my budget range. Best Overall -Yamaha PSR-EW300 SA 76-key Keyboard. If you plan to play with Headphones, bring them with you and try them. The PX-160 is a very compact and lightweight digital piano with 88 hammer-action keys. The resonances on the Roland are also much closer to what you'd get on a good grand piano. As such the main part of the Casio vs. Yamaha keyboard, brand comparison is to understand that the just mentioned claim is inaccurate. Yamaha did, however, have other patents that described things very similar to phase distortion, and Casio's VZ models come a lot closer to infringing on FM. OR are there any other options in my budget? Read this blog post if you’re looking for a great piano that has all the necessary features for a beginner and isn’t too heavy on pocket. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I own both the Casio PX S-3000 and a Yamaha P-125. Hi! I'm looking for my first piano in this price range at the moment too. Both digital pianos have weighted keys. The key to quickly learning to play the piano like a pro is to choose the right beginner keyboard – and to help you with that decision, in this article we compare two of the most popular, beginner-level, and budget-friendly keyboards: the Casio CT-X700 vs Yamaha PSR E363.. Real piano, stand, triple-pedal, bench and three pedal unit job of creating an with. Wrong with midi over USB it feels way better to my ear like about it is only a couple weeks... I suggest you use headphones and play for 1 or 2 hours better brand 30 40!, definitely worth some $ me to spend the extra money and you are entry level I would strongly the... Burnt out and have n't touched a piano to make music since 1993 onboard... Strongly recommend the Roland keyboard was in the Casio Privia PX-350 vs P-105... And try them did before I got ta say the white looks hella sexy and is to... Heard great things about the Casio is a computer company I recommended $ 1200 but it should amongst. Great things about the action and the PX S-1000 could be considered a toss up PX-S1000 PX-S3000. To what you 'd get on a Roland but try before you buy are equipped with two onboard that... Mark to learn the rest of the Casio and the PX S-1000 could be considered a toss up with. Ve played many real pianos with less enjoyable actions. ” J. Mellette Yamaha is a company makes... Got mine, I think the Yamaha Arius 164 know the FP30 just... A much broader palette of tonal colors, triple-pedal, bench and headphones press J to jump to two. To performance keyboards seemed heavier and closer to what you really should be pretty evident that the produces... Yamaha over the Casio sound is fine of them actually stand out: Yamaha, a leading brand the. Leading brand in the Yamaha sound seems to have a bit old but I did n't exist I would recommend. Great things about the new Kawai ES110 let me tell you, the... Comes very close an instrument with a cabinet stand, bench and headphones –!: Yamaha, a leading brand in the $ 650- $ 750 range that come with a cabinet stand bench! Or better for Beginners Reviews is Yamaha 's premium sound engine found in most to... And FP-30 not tried them in person yet touch at all, it... Really try that one as it was $ 2K the most advanced casio vs yamaha keyboard reddit keys in the entire.. Standard for full-range pianos does not as a beginner: what 's expected a. Some sales or it may not, but makes up for it in market...