Try your best to knead it for this length of time. Lightly greasing the anodised body will help to guarantee that your bakes will slide out with ease. Aluminum Foil Loaf/Bread Pan Tins w/Foil Board Lid (Pack of 12 Sets), Goodcook 4026 Nonstick Bakeware, 9 x 5 Inch, Gray, Aluminum Pans Mini Loaf Pans (30 Pack) Disposable Aluminum Foil 1 Lb Small Bread Tin Pans - 1 Pound Loaf Pans - 6 x 3.5 x 2, Chicago Metallic Non-Stick 2-Piece Healthy Meatloaf Set, 0, Grey, Masterclass Non-stick 3lb Loaf Tin, 28 x 13cm (11" x 5"), DierCosy 40pc White Loaf Baking Cups Paper 2lb loaf Pan Cupcake Wrapper Liners Parchment Paper Baking Liner Muffin Loaf Liners Mini Bread Liners Muffin Baking Cup for Kitchen Dining, Baking Essentials to create your favorites at home. Hi Lindsey I've been reading about loaf tins. Drop into the tin, cover and prove for 1 hr more until doubled in size. I understand because I used to think the same way! We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Making a 2lb (900g) loaf that rises perfectly to the occasion every time is easy with our fantastic quality non-stick tin. (120 Pack) Premium 2-LB Bread Loaf Baking Pans - 8.5" x 4.5" x 2.5" l Heavy Duty l Disposable Alumin… Baker & Salt Non-Stick 1lb Loaf Tin. Pre-heat your oven to 230°C/210°C fan and place an empty roasting tray on the lowest shelf/base of the oven to pre-heat. Free postage. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. All of our tins are ideal for home baking but some would be more suitable for professional baking and would be slightly more hard wearing than the standard tins. Enjoy! MasterClass Carbon Steel Non-Stick 2 lb Loaf Tin, Grey, 23 x 13 cm (9 x 5 Inch) 5 out of 5 stars (2) 2 product ratings - MasterClass Carbon Steel Non-Stick 2 lb Loaf Tin… From mini loaf to large bread tins, we offer twelve variants of bread and loaf tins for the professional chef and home baker. In Stock. Now place the dough smooth side facing upwards into your greased loaf tin. My tin is suppose to be a 900gm loaf tin but i think it’s a bit bigger than your tin. Dust with a little flour and then using a sharp knife make several incisions across the top of the loaf. Free postage. Loaf Pan with Clear Plastic Snap on Lid #5100P (25), DOBI Loaf Pans [30 Pack - 2 LB.] I’m so happy you find my tin and cob loaf recipes easy to follow . Quantum II is built to outperform all conventional non-stick coatings, and incorporates special ceramic materials to increase its strength and effectiveness. Bakeware Oven Lovin' Nonstick Loaf Pan, 9-Inch by 5-Inch Steel Pan, Gray with Orange Handles, Pactogo 2 lb. Good luck with it and let me know how it goes if you decide to try it . KitchenCraft Master Class Crusty Bake 2lb Loaf Tin. You can show me by tagging me @bakerjoblog or using #bakerjoblog! Required fields are marked *. You may not need to use all of the water or may need a little more. - Disposable Aluminum Foil Bread Pans, Standard Size - 8.5" X 4.5" X 2.5". Do this quickly to avoid losing too much heat from the oven. Quality. If you look underneath you will have a crease from rolling, so make sure this stays underneath and the smooth side is on top. simple loaf, tin loaf, white bread, white loaf. Gently 'punch' the dough to get rid of the air. Lightly greasing the anodised body will help to guarantee that your bakes will slide out with ease. Leave to rise on your kitchen counter for around 1 hour. But what I have learned from my own bread recipes is that if you follow the instructions carefully and are patient with each part of the process, you’ll be rewarded with a delicious homemade loaf! £11.50. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Heat spread technology - the special alloy core used in our bakeware spreads heat fast and evenly, producing perfect baking in a reduced time. Knead the dough on this surface for around 10-12 minutes, until the dough has a smooth 'skin'. Mini Baking Pans for Bread, Lasagna, Meatloaf, Cake | Heavy Duty Disposable Oven Bake Tin for Cooking & Food Storage, USA Pan Bakeware Aluminized Steel Loaf Pan, 1 Pound, Silver, Multi Pack of Disposable Aluminum Foil loaf Bread Pans | 2-Lb Capacity | Superior Heat Conductivity for Evenly Baked Cakes, Breads, Meatloaf and quiche - Standard Size - 8.5 X 4.5 X 2.5 Inch - 50-Pack, 55 Pack – Loaf Pans with Lids, Aluminum Loaf Pans, Bread Pans, Meatloaf Pans l Cake Pan, Foil Loaf Pans, Disposable Aluminum l Tin Pans, 650 ml capacity – Size 7.8’’x4.3’’x2’’ by Spare Essentials, Blue Panda Holiday Loaf Pans with Lid (50 Pack) Christmas Disposable Aluminum Foil Bread Baking Tins 8.5 x 2.5 x 4.5 inches (22 Ounce), Aovie 40 Pcs Straight Edge 2lb Loaf Tin Baking Parchment Paper Liners Disposable Bread Tin Liners Baking Tin Liners Mini Loaf Tin Liners Kitchen Craft Non Stick Cake Tin Liner, Focus Foodservice 16 by 4-Inch Single Pullman 2-Pound Bread Pan Commercial Bakeware, 2 Pound, Silver, Aluminum Pans with Clear Lids - 2 Lb Disposable Takeout Food Containers with Plastic Lids - 50 Container and 50 Lids – 2 Pound Foil Pans for Leftovers, Carry Out, Takeout and To Go, Aluminum Pans Take Out Containers with Lids (50 Pack) 2 Lb Disposable Aluminum Foil Oblong Pans with Cardboard Covers - To Go Food Storage Containers for Baking, Meal Prep, Takeout and Freezer, 50-Pack Heavy Duty Disposable Aluminum Oblong Foil Pans with Lid Covers | 100% Recyclable Tin Food Storage Tray | Extra-Sturdy Containers for Cooking, Baking, Meal Prep, Takeout - 8.4" x 5.9" - 2.25lb, Wilton Recipe Right Non-Stick Long Bread Loaf Pan, 2-Piece, CHEFMADE Loaf Pan with Lid, Non-Stick Bread Pan Bakeware Durable Carbon Steel Bread Toast Mold with Cover Bread Pan for Baking Bread Pan Bread Tin for Homemade Cakes, Breads and Meatloaf, Chicago Metallic Commercial II Non-Stick 1-Pound Loaf Pan, Camp Chef Home Seasoned Cast Iron Bread Pan, Loaf Tin Liner 2lb - 40 Silicone Paper Liners, Tala 10A05201 Siliconised Loaf Liners, Cream, (60 Pack) Premium 2.5-LB Takeout Pans with Lids - 8.6" x 6.1" x 2" l Heavy Duty Disposable Aluminum Foil for Catering Party Meal Prep Freezer Drip Pans BBQ Potluck Holidays, Aluminum Mini Loaf Pans (50 Pack) - Disposable Aluminum Foil 1 lb Mini Loaf Baking Pans, Small Bread Tins - 6" X 3.5" X 2", Rachael Ray Yum-o! Will that work? £4.00. (I’ve added the loaf tin I personally use a little further down this post). 1kg/2lb loaf tin (see which tin I use in my post above). I’m happy to give you this alternative simple white loaf if you found the idea of shaping your own cob loaf intimidating. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Candy Floss / Chocolate Fountain / Popcorn Makers, Master Class Non-Stick Loaf Pan 23 x 13cm, Master Class Non-Stick Seamless Loaf Pan 1lb 18 x 9cm, Emile Henry Burgundy Round Bread Baker 5.2L, KitchenCraft Master Class Crusty Bake 2lb Loaf Tin, Dexam Bakers Pride Non-Stick 10cm Mini Loaf Pan, Emile Henry Burgundy Bread Loaf Baker 2.2L, Emile Henry Burgundy Artisan Bread Baker 3.0L, Master Class Non-Stick Box Sided Loaf Pan 1lb 15 x 9cm, KitchenCraft Set of Four Non-Stick Mini Loaf Tins, Master Class Non-Stick Large Loaf Pan 28 x 13cm, KitchenCraft Master Class Crusty Bake 1lb Loaf Tin, James Martin Bakers Dozen Bakeware 1lb Loaf Pan. Only 2 left. Emile Henry Linen Baguette Baker 39.5cm x … For more information, see my Full Disclosure. Silverwood V Loaf Pan Select size from drop down ... LOAF V PAN 1 LB 7.5 X3.75 X2.5" DEPTH LOAF V PAN 1 LB 7.5 X3.75 X2.5" DEE L/BASE LOAF V PAN 1 1/2 LB 9.75 X 4 X 2.75"DEEP LOAF V PAN 2 LB 11.5 X 4.5 X 2.75" DEEP LOAF V PAN 2 LB11.5 X4.5 X2.75" DEE L/BASE LOAF V PAN 3 LB 13.25 X 5 X 3" DEEP LOAF V PAN 4 LB 14 X 5.5 X 4" DEEP £26.95. It turns out it works perfectly in a 1kg/2lb loaf tin! So simple! The inside of the loaf, however, will be light, soft and airy.